The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

Recently kept getting PM from rather new accounts trying to make friends and asking for gems. Really funny. Never used to get such PMs till recently more.

These accounts hardly or never posted in the open forum.

To those accounts, just ask in the open forum for all samsters to answer your queries lah.

Why need to PM me?

Whatever I want to share is already in the open forum. No need to PM me or others so many times asking for "hidden gems"

I won't share with people I do not know de... so stop trying to gather "intel" (the favorite word of our resident cockroach) this way...
Old 22-12-2016, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Merry merry christmas......long time no log in,thumbs up to all the bros bombing here....观众的眼睛还是雪亮的.

Monkey is a very pathetic guy...need to seek approval desperately from a cyber world...if one is so call "sucessful" in real life,he don't need do all these funny ego shit in this forum...just my "3" cents thinking.

Ultimately is abt ladies ladies ladies for brothers enjoyment....a simple honest feedback is much more practical than 100pages of fantasy shit...who cares abt fantasy anyway...most important is the personal private bedroom service
Old 22-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Merry merry christmas......long time no log in,thumbs up to all the bros bombing here....观众的眼睛还是雪亮的.

Monkey is a very pathetic guy...need to seek approval desperately from a cyber world...if one is so call "successful" in real life,he don't need do all these funny ego shit in this forum...just my "3" cents thinking.

Ultimately is abt ladies ladies ladies for brothers enjoyment....a simple honest feedback is much more practical than 100pages of fantasy shit...who cares abt fantasy anyway...most important is the personal private bedroom service
Old 22-12-2016, 05:07 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post

Monkey is a very pathetic guy...need to seek approval desperately from a cyber world...if one is so call "sucessful" in real life,he don't need do all these funny ego shit in this forum...just my "3" cents thinking.

Quote:

Monkey is a very pathetic guy...need to seek approval desperately from a cyber world...if one is so call "successful" in real life,he don't need do all these funny ego shit in this forum...just my "3" cents thinking.

Merry christmas nakamitchi
Old 22-12-2016, 09:47 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:

wah keewee made special guest appearance, followed by naka, who's next?

Old 22-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
wah keewee made special guest appearance, followed by naka, who's next?
Maybe some of her "enemy" listed by herself here

She always like to list who is her enemy and who is not her enemy.

https://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=533

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
The Hit List (Targets Pre-Programmed - Project TS Part I):

1) Omnia aka the Incorrigible Rottweiler aka The Obssessed Coward
2) Nakamitchi aka The Coward Whore Slayer aka The Idiotic Clown
3) Googlibong aka the Rubbish Loader aka The Empty Vessel aka The Bootlicker of Omnia the Coward
4) Smlee aka the Mr Muddle Head aka the Prop of Omnia the Coward
5) Besafe aka the Mentally Unsound samster aka the Parasite of SBF aka the Coward Clown
6) Honestkeith aka Hypocrite_Keith aka The Raw Opportunist
7) Keewee aka the Big Time Clone Master aka The Coward Idiot

P/S: Bronzegourd aka BG aka Mr Top 30 is not my enemy at this juncture but he is the enemy of Snr Bro AL88. He betrayed bro AL88!
Think we all know why by now, but you can see from long ago till today, she not happy that I posted top 20 or top 30 list. And always tried to question and discredit my sharings
Old 22-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

sigh.....this max retard really pull down the forum.....make so many clone and keep on fighting with other people....really dunno why he like that....truly is mental problem
Old 22-12-2016, 01:04 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
sigh.....this max retard really pull down the forum.....make so many clone and keep on fighting with other people....really dunno why he like that....truly is mental problem
Go n read her recent post regarding clone in hc section lol
Old 22-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
why not you quote the postings and share it here for us to read. Don't make us search everywhere for it leh. lol.
Old 22-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
wah....now i hot liao....we must really go hc section and whack him there too
Old 22-12-2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
why not you quote the postings and share it here for us to read. Don't make us search everywhere for it leh. lol.
Okok later I will include the links in the list. If everything quote it will take hours to read ler. Must create a wiki lol
Old 22-12-2016, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Don't whack her there first. Not our playground later kena whack back by her supporters as she is trying to build rapport there. 以静制动,先某定而后动. We just have our fun here will do. Best she disappeared completely as defeated.
Old 22-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
no need to whack.

as long as it behaved itself, just let it be bah...

unless it do all those weird things it likes to do in the past again.

then in that case, you have my blessing to do what you want to do
Old 22-12-2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Don't get me wrong as I do not have a hand in eradicating them ... I wasn't the one who tipped off Boss/Mod ... and neither do I give a damn if he (or they) is advertising certain MLs for his own benefit ... I was merely clarifying to certain less savvy samsters what has actually happened to this member and his clones per se ...

The bone of contention was not whether he has contributed but SBF cannot condone member setting up clones for whatever reason(s) ...
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...2&postcount=49

Looks like she was slapping herself really hard
Old 22-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster (P)

Maybe he will get banned soon since he qualify too lol
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1