The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

U guy may wanna try jenny... the one standing at the last row wearing gold top n btm. Tallest among all. She provide bbbj and cim and AR too... for just $30 u can get all this service. She is also not a time watcher... no rush hour. Only setback is she is shy... dare to do outside the cubicle...
Old 31-03-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Sorry i mean dare not do outside cubicle... too shy.rest is good and worth the money
Old 31-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me went to site again took one ladyboy by the name of golfy. Tall short hair at the back got tatoo butterfly.. Really am amazed with the service she provide..She catbath me till i was super high to the extend she french kiss me. Lick my ball painting is awesome. But no ass rimming she takes her time slowly. Did many pattern till explode. Not a good looker but service wise is fantastic.. Now she is the tallest among all. She jus only started her worked..

Guys becareful of 2 indian ladyboys try not take them they heard their service is bad. Bangla inform me saying they paid 30 end service only handjob.
Old 31-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
U guy may wanna try jenny... the one standing at the last row wearing gold top n btm. Tallest among all. She provide bbbj and cim and AR too... for just $30 u can get all this service. She is also not a time watcher... no rush hour. Only setback is she is shy... dare to do outside the cubicle...
Jenny! I am coming for you! Hahaha
By the way, is she a pre or post op?
Old 31-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

No cut...haha
Old 31-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
No cut...haha
Big or small?
Old 31-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Jenny! I am coming for you! Hahaha
By the way, is she a pre or post op?
Merlinton do writ an fr on jenny.
I will try others since there are so mny to try am heading down today too.
Old 31-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Took alice again, but this time she seemed pissed at me that I didn't choose her the other time. Throughout the session she kept on harping on why didn't I choose her. To be honest that put quite a damper on the mood.

I think I'll be giving Alice a miss, and gonna try others first. Starting with Mini and then Jenny.
Old 31-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I think I'll be giving Alice a miss, and gonna try others first. Starting with Mini and then Jenny.
Mini's last day here should be today if I am correct. So bro Ceandy, please give her the sluttiest moments before she leaves. Fuck her at the corridor! Let everyone see and touch her innocent face and slut body.
Old 31-03-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Mini's last day here should be today if I am correct. So bro Ceandy, please give her the sluttiest moments before she leaves. Fuck her at the corridor! Let everyone see and touch her innocent face and slut body.
That leaves me no choice but to head down tonight then! yeah I love it when I'm fucking an LB from behind, with half her body outside the cubicle, and she's trying to use the curtains to cover her body but its no use when the bangala gropes her tits when he walks by.
Old 31-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 22
ButtKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ceamdy what time tonight pls? Thx!
Old 31-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtKing View Post
Ceamdy what time tonight pls? Thx!
Not sure, might be there around 8 plus. Dont wanna head down too late or too early.
Old 31-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Emptied my sperm bag tonight. Had Mini, Jenny and Bowie. Not together but one after the other. And boy, am I exhausted. I think I'll give H79 a miss at least until May.

Anyway here's a quick overall rating;

Mini: 6/10
jenny: 7/10
Bowie: 8.5/10

As usual, Alice looked pissed that I didn't choose her again.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had balloon. Me Likey a lot. She sucked my balls until I almost blew my load. Bowie looked disappointed. Was in the cube near the door and there was tiling from the ceiling breaking off. This is a new low even for Rowell
Old 01-04-2016, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleetora2 View Post
Had balloon. Me Likey a lot. She sucked my balls until I almost blew my load. Bowie looked disappointed. Was in the cube near the door and there was tiling from the ceiling breaking off. This is a new low even for Rowell
Oh yeah. Strangest thing was that balloon didn't want to take off her shoes. I had flip flops by my ears. How strange is that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1