The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re-location advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes that's why I've mentioned to draven78eric unless staying in ulu places or up in the mountains then confirm lower cost of living than Singapore.

Taiwan is so big so must state which part.
Hahaha...no need ulu places or in the mountains lah bro...other cities outside taipei is good enough if we are talking about high cost in the city where all the stock n shares are, Of cos is higher.
Cities like Hua lian, Taoyuan, Keelung,Chiayi,taibo and etc....is defitnetly lower cost than Taipei ...
To me lah, the cost of taiwan is very similar to Thailand. their salary package, cost of housing and price of food costs. Exchange rates are very near too.

Another issue is, even in singapore, if we stand in "Mountain" if there is any ever in Singapore, it will be also expensive. becos is too small to have lower rates than the other area..unlike bigger countries, they are able to do that.

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
pratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

elite visa so affordable? 5 years?
Old 03-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratakin View Post
google........
Old 04-01-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratakin View Post
When go to bars and tabao girl go back also can use the Elite card to gain points and when reach certain points can have 2 free bonks from the bar ....Best deal ever offered. :

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Kurosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

learn alot from this thread
Old 04-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
........Again, do agreed 100% with your comments, but you only went to TD in Sing, 2 years back meh ?. I was there in Geyland and Golden Mile Complex areas, 11 years ago.

Yes, more playful in the KL and JB and Penang Thai clubs. That's maybe because you Singaporeans are more the gentlemen type while we, are mostly " wild west cowboys ".

The crackdown on the flimsy bikini ala Danok style in Thai clubs happened well before 2014. The crackdown happened in 2011. So, you have been to the famous Lava Club in Pandan Perdana whereby trays of diluted tequilas, flowers, crowns were thrown at the lingerie ( without under wear, some girls do wear their undies while in lingerie in clubs ) sexy girls with big solid melons with small nipples showing ?. .......
I am a Malaysian and yes, I was too young and underpaid to be patronising Thai clubs 11 years ago during my short one, two days weekend break in Singapore. and in my view, I don;t think the LAVA CLUB was raided and shut down because of the bikini dance because subsequent to that, was when the Thai Disco scene literally exploded in Klang Valley with OS Kepong, OSS and YES Club in PGRM (really wild bikini), HITS club etc. bikini show was still available right until the middle of 2014 when it appeared some sort of unwritten hush hush directive is given to the protected joints where they are allowed to operate with one eye close as long as no bikini shows are held. anyway, let's not dwell on this matter in this non-related thread further.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosan View Post
learn alot from this thread
So did I. Glad you enjoyed it. It gives us a sense of reality of what's to come and since relocation is more often than not a long-term commitment, we need to plan way ahead both mentally and especially financially.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
I am a Malaysian and yes, I was too young and underpaid to be patronising Thai clubs 11 years ago during my short one, two days weekend break in Singapore. and in my view, I don;t think the LAVA CLUB was raided and shut down because of the bikini dance because subsequent to that, was when the Thai Disco scene literally exploded in Klang Valley with OS Kepong, OSS and YES Club in PGRM (really wild bikini), HITS club etc. bikini show was still available right until the middle of 2014 when it appeared some sort of unwritten hush hush directive is given to the protected joints where they are allowed to operate with one eye close as long as no bikini shows are held. anyway, let's not dwell on this matter in this non-related thread further.
I have long heard of the legendary myths stemming from KL's "playground" but it is simply too far a distance for me to travel there without a personal vehicle. I have no doubt it is 10x more happening than SG but sad to say, I am only one man here in my quest for pussy conquest. My friends all guai type so no one to form party with me to cheong pussy dungeon
Old 06-01-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The cheong scene in KL now is better and cheaper than BKK / Danok / Manila
Dun waste your money going to those places and come to KL instead.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
First time hear Taiwan is cheap to retire!
Taiwan is cheap. I stayed in Kaosiung for 10+ months and hardly spend more than S$200/- per month. Of course lodgings and meals was provided by SAF as I was NSF then. And NSmen coming over for their reservist often foot the bill when I bring them out to cheong.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
The cheong scene in KL now is better and cheaper than BKK / Danok / Manila.
Support lah Kuala Lumpur!
Help to boost Malaysia's economy.
After all we are ex-abang adek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post
Taiwan is cheap. I stayed in Kaosiung for 10+ months and hardly spend more than S$200/- per month. Of course lodgings and meals was provided by SAF as I was NSF then. And NSmen coming over for their reservist often foot the bill when I bring them out to cheong.
Walan!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post
Taiwan is cheap. I stayed in Kaosiung for 10+ months and hardly spend more than S$200/- per month. Of course lodgings and meals was provided by SAF as I was NSF then.
It is an apple and orange comparison....
Old 06-01-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Been to KL late last year. Yes they doing quite well. In the club that I went the girls there I think easily at 100 or more.

There the girls also earn if you open drinks. Beside the sash or so called "flower" and tequila shots or waterfall, if you open many beer towers or hard liquor they also will earn some commission from the drinks that you paid for yourself.

The beer there is not cheap, Martell don't say.
But I had fun there given our exchange rate is good. $1 is to 3rm.
I spent my 3k rm in 3 nights. Drinks plus some flowers.
The girls ratio easily over the customers. Hence one table probably got 3-6 girls helping to drink away your hard liquor.
So one bottle won't enough if you wanna to chill chill for the night.

You totally can't compare what's in Sg to there. Totally two diff thing. In Sg those girls will dress in their own, or probably some club have some themes for some night, I.e cabin crew night so the girls will get some cheap cabin crew dress etc etc. But in this KL club, the girls dressed like wanna to go eat wedding dinner.
So, which club did you went to ?.

Paramount Club near Pavilion ?. Very expensive place but many beautiful puyings.

Or OS+3 in Jalan Kuchai Lama area whereby the ladies outnumbered the customers. Ladies also dressed very well liked going to a famous event or going out to eat in a hi end restaurant. Beer tower is RM158 to RM168 excluding GST. Parking is RM10. It was formally the Titan Club that was raided several times. OS+3, same boss with OSS Soho, OSS in Kepong plus another club in Sunway area.

Or T-Ruc in Scott's Garden but this club is in the sub urban area of KL, meaning outside of Bukit Bintang area.

What you wrote in your Field Report............very true.

Two other clubs but 1 in Penang and the other in Ipoh.

Penang club is Gig near Senoritas. Thai band with male and female singers and coyotes. Can book coyotes in club for RM1,000. They can leave immediately after the puying inform the manager, agent ( they also get the cash later from the lady ).

The other but smaller in size is in a bungalow, near to Heritage Hotel, Ipoh. Its Asgard Club, a small bungalow next to Kampar Club. Kampar Club ( a bungalow restaurant ) has the same grounds as Asgard Club. But not so happening here. Puyings not pushy. Can have a beer here and look c, look c. Coyotes raked in quality from 3 to 6. I was with 2 singers ( one was cun with solid assets who worked in Singapore, got kicked out, worked in OS+3 and now worked in Asgard Club ) and another model. Coyotes, I brushed them off. Got the cun singer drunk on real tequilas ( you have to be in the bar and inform the captain that you do not want diluted tequilas ) and she was disturbing the coyotes in a model show.

Yes, come , my fellow Singaporeans, come and support Malaysia with your Sing $. Happening clubs in Malaysia ( if you know where ).

Last edited by Yokosi; 06-01-2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
The cheong scene in KL now is better and cheaper than BKK / Danok / Manila
I want to come leh.. even the puying quality there now much better than SG. But like i said, I dont have party to cheong pussy dungeon with me, and no car to drive up also. Sibei sad. But ah 3k in 3 nights quite heong leh. but I guess for siam diu is considered cheap already la.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
So, which club did you went to ?.

The other but smaller in size is in a bungalow, near to Heritage Hotel, Ipoh. Its Asgard Club, a small bungalow next to Kampar Club. Kampar Club ( a bungalow restaurant ) has the same grounds as Asgard Club. But not so happening here. Puyings not pushy. Can have a beer here and look c, look c. Coyotes raked in quality from 3 to 6. I was with 2 singers ( one was cun with solid assets who worked in Singapore, got kicked out, worked in OS+3 and now worked in Asgard Club ) and another model. Coyotes, I brushed them off. Got the cun singer drunk on real tequilas ( you have to be in the bar and inform the captain that you do not want diluted tequilas ) and she was disturbing the coyotes in a model show.

Yes, come , my fellow Singaporeans, come and support Malaysia with your Sing $. Happening clubs in Malaysia ( if you know where ).

bro, ASGARD in Ipoh has closed since the beginning of 2016. As with most Thai discos in Ipoh, they seldom last as most Thai-inclined patrons in Ipoh would rather drive up north to the border on weekends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1