The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cardfactory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AVOID C#C# at 5#4 GEYL@#G RD

I tried Yumi at BlissSpa.I was looking to try something different so went with the bubble something treatment.

Yumi looks more cubbier than in her photos , but has good service and great teasing. It was too good that I couldn't hold till the end of the session so dunno if have anything more than HJ in the menu. Her bubble massage is topless kind, but never remove full just pull up ( but remains visible the whole time )
Old 22-11-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfactory View Post
I tried Yumi at BlissSpa.I was looking to try something different so went with the bubble something treatment.

Yumi looks more cubbier than in her photos , but has good service and great teasing. It was too good that I couldn't hold till the end of the session so dunno if have anything more than HJ in the menu. Her bubble massage is topless kind, but never remove full just pull up ( but remains visible the whole time )
Yumi chubbier but how about the look? Similar to photo or much older? I was considering trying her for a while but the bad review for that shop puts me off
Old 22-11-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cardfactory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Yumi chubbier but how about the look? Similar to photo or much older? I was considering trying her for a while but the bad review for that shop puts me off
Looks wise 6.5-7/10.i would say definitely mid 30's. Short and she's abit chubby but great for big boob lovers. She kept asking about the massage pressure and if need to focus on any other area. Always smiling. So service wise 9/10. But the shop pricey la.
Old 23-11-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfactory View Post
Looks wise 6.5-7/10.i would say definitely mid 30's. Short and she's abit chubby but great for big boob lovers. She kept asking about the massage pressure and if need to focus on any other area. Always smiling. So service wise 9/10. But the shop pricey la.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-11-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
leonlilee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Thanks for sharing.
So all the ladies from this spa....we need to discount quite a fair bit from the posted photos etc. very disappointing place
Old 27-11-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
damon25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydamon25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonlilee View Post
Best Suggestion.

Lets all boycott the ladies or/and OKT who uses heavy PS photos........

I started a thread to blast all these massage parlours, but got deleted lol.
Old 27-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
damon25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydamon25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The shop at 1#5 Jal#n B#saR also same thing. 40+ lau auntie photoshop her face until become 20 sweet young thing. it's the same person, with photoshopped face. NBCB

Quote:
Booked this C#C# from this 5#4 GEYL@#G RD shop based on the photo on massage websites and facebooks.....and wechatted with her and she claimed she is the person in the photo. So bet on her words and go......when she came into the massage room after I paid the base dues and led into a room to change etc.

Then...to my holy shock...a grandma looking (not even MILF standard) entered into the room.......I asked to change for masseur but she claimed all unavailable....then bo pian...let her massage then quickly wanna siam and F off.

Then after 10 mins of engrossing in her mobile phone and one hand back massage, she pop the GQ for a few options......trying to promote for FULL package deal....keeps saying she damn good etc......then when I look at the clock......there was at least 40 plus mins left for the session.....I just tell her off to carry on with the shoulder massage......then she black face...keeps focusing on her mobile phone and used one hand to do some touching on the shoulder here and there.......

I was praying for time to past chop chop...and once times up...I quickly change and left the premise.....

I was recommended for the venue but totally disappointed by the standard and quality of the ladies of the shop. My first and last time ever.

All bros ..... all the photos published by the shop is TOTALLY Photoshopped or Mei-tu-ed........PLEASE DO NOT get scammed.
Old 30-11-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knn stupid or what, just walk away lah

Maybe if this is your first time go massage, then it is still understandable that u fell for this very common bait and switch tactic

When going massage i will insist on seeing the ML first before i enter the room

If they give excuses then i either leave straightaway or decide to wait longer

Some place no waiting area and need to enter the room, thats fine, in the room i will remain fully clothed and ready to leave if they try something funny

Only massage noob will go in the room and strip naked. U need to remain fully clothed so if the ML cannot make it then u can leave straight away

Btw i stop going massage already........geylang is so much better
Old 03-12-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 12
Alliance has much to be proud ofAlliance has much to be proud ofAlliance has much to be proud ofAlliance has much to be proud ofAlliance has much to be proud ofAlliance has much to be proud ofAlliance has much to be proud ofAlliance has much to be proud ofAlliance has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
Nowadays alot photo shop used or used other pics just want to lure you go, anything just siam and leave the shop . They cannot stop you also. Should boycott all these shops.
Yeap, 51* Guillemard Rd lvl 1 also cannot make it, see online stated 24year old.... Went there it was 42..... Piano piano... Waste time & $....
Old 03-12-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Booked this C#C# from this 5#4 GEYL@#G RD shop based on the photo on massage websites and facebooks.....and wechatted with her and she claimed she is the person in the photo. So bet on her words and go......when she came into the massage room after I paid the base dues and led into a room to change etc.

Then...to my holy shock...a grandma looking (not even MILF standard) entered into the room.......I asked to change for masseur but she claimed all unavailable....then bo pian...let her massage then quickly wanna siam and F off.

Then after 10 mins of engrossing in her mobile phone and one hand back massage, she pop the GQ for a few options......trying to promote for FULL package deal....keeps saying she damn good etc......then when I look at the clock......there was at least 40 plus mins left for the session.....I just tell her off to carry on with the shoulder massage......then she black face...keeps focusing on her mobile phone and used one hand to do some touching on the shoulder here and there.......

I was praying for time to past chop chop...and once times up...I quickly change and left the premise.....

I was recommended for the venue but totally disappointed by the standard and quality of the ladies of the shop. My first and last time ever.

All bros ..... all the photos published by the shop is TOTALLY Photoshopped or Mei-tu-ed........PLEASE DO NOT get scammed.

just name the shop or joint la...so all know and boycott it
Old 03-12-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So all the ladies from this spa....we need to discount quite a fair bit from the posted photos etc. very disappointing place

Yes...one joint in Toa Payoh did the same thing. I pm you the spa shop name.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1