The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 22
lahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HC gals with X-factor looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Haha, bro-Lahchi, even i had hard time with my domestic goddess when i talk too much with my maid leh...! Heeheehee!!!

Waah Bro groo...then i take the heat off you..i after i get to do housewerkz with her i post FR...you alos berry well read hor bro Groo...can quote Pascal and come out with retort wor
Old 02-09-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
IHOP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now all got the X-factor looks online, go down to the spa, the looks are questionable
Old 03-09-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Durianation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
Huh? Did somebody mention Jeanette Aw or Shuqi lookalikes in ROYAL?!?!?! Yum! Time to revisit...
You mean this Qiqi?
Old 03-09-2023, 04:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Vicky lor, the most chio bu in the market at the moment.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-09-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Vicky lor, the most chio bu in the market at the moment.
Bro, where is Vicky now, she no longer at Bukit Merah
Old 08-09-2023, 09:29 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Bro, where is Vicky now, she no longer at Bukit Merah
At Chinatown.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-09-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
At Chinatown.

Bro, can share her contact? I’ve PM as well.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:20 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Bro, can share her contact? I’ve PM as well.
Super chio but ice queen. Hard massage not bad, teasing also not bad but PR no good. HJ charge 100 to roam inside.

I returned her many time cos she is too chio.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-09-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donkeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Super chio but ice queen. Hard massage not bad, teasing also not bad but PR no good. HJ charge 100 to roam inside.

Hi bro, can you share Vicky's contact pls? would love to try
Old 08-09-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more HC liao.
Only left MP. SG is getting very boring.
Old 08-09-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHOP View Post
Now all got the X-factor looks online, go down to the spa, the looks are questionable
All the X-factor looks are referred to 18yrs ago, if go down to the spa today will see the looks wif an 18yrs difference ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianation View Post
You mean this Qiqi?
No bro, the Qiqi 18yrs ago ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillazx1000 View Post
No more HC liao.
Only left MP. SG is getting very boring.
And they are not called MP anymore, they are called Spas, some are called Tuina centre, some are called TCM.

HCs & MPs were long vanished liao ..
Old 08-09-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Any bros here would like to nominate HC gals with the x-factor looks? That is those that have the cover girl mag type of looks. Those that are retired are can also considered. I would say Ice from BHC would be one of my choice. She was quite exotic and well endowed combined. Another was Eve from the old Leisure. She seldom smiled, but alot agreed she had that look. Once saw her driving a BMW, must have made it "big" liao. Any more around?
I must nominate Luna from a high end spa in mohammed sultan road, she really got x-factor looks, sultry horny exotic kinda look. The most attractive part is she really look like Kpop star Luna, thats why I call her Luna in my prev posts. She got another name in the spa but to protect playground I call her Luna here, anyway most will know who I am referring to as many bros have visited her and they can vouch for her X-factor looks and Luna looks.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Luna as per bro kungfufucker. Basically after he shared the contact I have already book her 2 twice and plan to make her my weekly activity. Basically she have what you want.

Sad to say that soda is good too but than return a few time didn't manage to unlock fj. So kinda feel like something is missing after the session.

If bro have Thai ml that does fj can share with me.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeh View Post
Hi bro, can you share Vicky's contact pls? would love to try
Ok. Already shared with those who love true beauty. Those asking for good service n gf gao gao one, I did not share lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-09-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
XxJj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact.TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1