The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Beware of bad attitude and massage at Raffles Place

Saw an advertisement on Facebook and immediately went down after booking an appointment. Shop is on the 3rd level at boat Quay which is near Raffles place MRT. ML name is Baby and her massage is terrible. Piano massage for 10 mins and asked me to turn over. GQ popped HJ-$100, BJ $150 and FJ $250. Of course I reject la. Then she try to bring down the FJ to $200 but is still expensive. I just said I wanna leave and changed up and left. Be warned bros. This is her advertisement below.

💥Morning 💥 Baby上班啦💋💋
☎️:98980514
WeChat:如图扫描⬇️
Address:莱佛士坊。
传统的手法 指压 油压 样样精通
欢迎预约🥰🥰🥰
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

36B BOAT QUAY, #03-01, SINGAPORE (049825)

Last edited by Cherrypink4940; 23-07-2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old 23-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Beware of bad attitude and massage at Raffles Place

Is this one facing the river?
Old 23-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning . Yes facing river 36B .
Old 23-07-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Thanks for the warning . Yes facing river 36B .
OK, will skip 36b and stick to the other one facing the river.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Can ask av to catch them??
Old 23-07-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
gameboyxp is a splendid one to beholdgameboyxp is a splendid one to beholdgameboyxp is a splendid one to beholdgameboyxp is a splendid one to beholdgameboyxp is a splendid one to beholdgameboyxp is a splendid one to beholdgameboyxp is a splendid one to behold

should go have alook
Old 23-07-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Wa this one I added her on Michat.

Wanted to try when got chance but heng I didnt go try.

Even if it's $100 without entrance fee for 10 minutes massage is really bad.

I think it's more for FJ but with this price I would rather support the viet at dome 3.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
OK, will skip 36b and stick to the other one facing the river.
Bro which other one u try facing river which is ok ? My regular fei fei move out fr her joint 60b liao so nid find new playground
Old 23-07-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Bro which other one u try facing river which is ok ? My regular fei fei move out fr her joint 60b liao so nid find new playground
Sorry: 60b is the one. Tiantian still there?
Old 10-03-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Saw an advertisement on Facebook and immediately went down after booking an appointment. Shop is on the 3rd level at boat Quay which is near Raffles place MRT. ML name is Baby and her massage is terrible. Piano massage for 10 mins and asked me to turn over. GQ popped HJ-$100, BJ $150 and FJ $250. Of course I reject la. Then she try to bring down the FJ to $200 but is still expensive. I just said I wanna leave and changed up and left. Be warned bros. This is her advertisement below.

💥Morning 💥 Baby上班啦💋💋
传统的手法 指压 油压 样样精通
欢迎预约🥰🥰🥰
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Think I got the answer for my below question

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I purposely look for this Boat Quay thread to post my questions.
Recently, BQ became active again.

In my Michat, I found Mxx Mxx from 36B
She looks good but she advertised so heavily, wechat, michat, whatsapp.
Is this the red flag?

And Honey from same shop

Then the famous Angxl

Anyone tried?
Old 10-03-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

💥Morning 💥 Baby上班啦💋💋
传统的手法 指压 油压 样样精通
欢迎预约🥰🥰🥰
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thank you for the heads up, esp when people are increasingly going back to office.
Old 10-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

So problem is with the shop or the particular ML?

Got contact for another ML in my wechat. Heng haven go try.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
Thank you for the heads up, esp when people are increasingly going back to office.
July 20 posted. 8 months later then thanks?
Old 10-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Sorry: 60b is the one. Tiantian still there?
Big size tian2? I thought rtc?
Old 14-03-2021, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try this 36b mxx mxx, i think is how they operate, now only one gurl looks is syt but service is not too good either, and also EX for the service, 1 blue note more, I think any bro who want to try can go else where, with the same money u can have more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1