The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exchange real massage given by masseuse coaxed to give special

Anyone got lobang like this to exchange as I love good massage and also special . Sick of all those fake massage shop which are fuck shops and hj shops
anyone got lobang for real massuese who does reluctant specials
dun mind the looks but must be real massuese. mine is real massuese. so happend that visited many time to coax her to give bbbbj. at then end she worship my dick like her husband dick.. slowly sucking and nibbling it for 20 to 30 minutes till i shoot all the sperm into her mouth. not pretty but exciting and cheap
Old 26-10-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!
Re: Exchange real massage given by masseuse coaxed to give special

Hard to find... by coax her to give bbbj... u have to go down find her many time...
By the way u can share?
Old 27-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

It seems you are very attracted to not pretty/gilf targets. Maybe your "charm" only work on them? Lolx
Old 27-10-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
It seems you are very attracted to not pretty/gilf targets. Maybe your "charm" only work on them? Lolx
why ah need to stalk me till here ah?
Unlike you look like pig even the Geylang chicken gal 20 also dun want to give u special. Pathetic Low ses bastard . You think charm only need to pay money leh? Pathetic . U this kind of Low ses bastard can only pay for it yet still can’t get it because of your pig face

Last edited by whackithard; 27-10-2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old 27-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Unlike you look like pig even the Geylang chicken gal 20 also dun want to give u special. Pathetic Low ses bastard . You think charm only need to pay money leh? Pathetic . U this kind of Low ses bastard can only pay for it yet still can’t get it because of your pig face
Pot calling the kettle black. Friday morning chill la y so worked up? Haha TGIF!
Old 27-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Pot calling the kettle black. Friday morning chill la y so worked up? Haha TGIF!
I everyday also tgif . Need to be like you meh salaried worker need Geylang chicken u cannot get free sex?
Old 27-10-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
U think anyone like to chat with you ? Ppl get bbbj cim and special from Geylang girl
U can’t get come here complain say why can’t get and other are lying . Haha patthetic
Old 29-10-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
While the SBF community welcome sharing of personal experiences and success in unlocking services from MLs who give real massage (and so called do not offer such specials in their standard menu), your current and past posts seemed to depict elements of bragging, self-declared superiority and derogatory in nature :

* you first posted in Bukit Merah thread, and your post got deleted
* you then decided to start a brand new thread with the exact same content
* the ML worshipping your dick, as though she has not seen powerful dicks in her entire life (assuming your dick is indeed powerful and durable as you claim it to be)

If your intent is to get people to up your points and thereby increase your power, better to share lobangs where Bros can experience the same kind of happiness that you had experienced.

Since you are so powerful and magical, there is no need to ask for contacts of MLs who give good clean massage only : simply walk around or Google, then try unlocking every single one of them, and hopefully get a spot in Guinness Book of Records.

By the way, I reckon you may be young and/or lack affirmation/ego boost from others, and definitely not an old driver.
Old drivers do not brag in public about their achievements: because they have sufficient self-worth, prefer to enjoy quietly, and perhaps to share with a closed group of buddies only.
Old drivers also share gems that they uncover in their sexciting journeys and explorations, rather than relying on information available in the public domain.

To end off, for whatever one-off/one ML unlocking achievement that you have shared, I had been getting and continue to get till today.
The trusted Bros in my private Telegram group (membership is closed), get to see little glimpses of my experiences (including photos and more).
Several of them took my tips and successfully unlocked Ultra Happiness (aka sashimi) for themselves.

Keep calm and enjoy the journey. Manners maketh man.
Hola bro, very nicely moderated. Pity to miss your closed group on Telegram. Heard from my gem of such groups, off the grid. Sounded so intriguing.
Old 29-10-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Milksha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
While the SBF community welcome sharing of personal experiences and success in unlocking services from MLs who give real massage (and so called do not offer such specials in their standard menu), your current and past posts seemed to depict elements of bragging, self-declared superiority and derogatory in nature :

* the ML worshipping your dick, as though she has not seen powerful dicks in her entire life (assuming your dick is indeed powerful and durable as you claim it to be)

If your intent is to get people to up your points and thereby increase your power, better to share lobangs where Bros can experience the same kind of happiness that you had experienced.

Since you are so powerful and magical, there is no need to ask for contacts of MLs who give good clean massage only : simply walk around or Google, then try unlocking every single one of them, and hopefully get a spot in Guinness Book of Records.

By the way, I reckon you may be young and/or lack affirmation/ego boost from others, and definitely not an old driver.
Old drivers do not brag in public about their achievements: because they have sufficient self-worth, prefer to enjoy quietly, and perhaps to share with a closed group of buddies only.
Old drivers also share gems that they uncover in their sexciting journeys and explorations, rather than relying on information available in the public domain.

To end off, for whatever one-off/one ML unlocking achievement that you have shared, I had been getting and continue to get till today.
The trusted Bros in my private Telegram group (membership is closed), get to see little glimpses of my experiences (including photos and more).
Several of them took my tips and successfully unlocked Ultra Happiness (aka sashimi) for themselves.

Appreciate your sharing,

Also please inform consumer that the sashimi served is not fresh hence visiting clinic after the consumption is neither Ultra Happiness nor an achievement.

contradictio in adjecto
Old 29-10-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xiaobaicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Exchange real massage given by masseuse coaxed to give special

Quote:
While the SBF community welcome sharing of personal experiences and success in unlocking services from MLs who give real massage (and so called do not offer such specials in their standard menu), your current and past posts seemed to depict elements of bragging, self-declared superiority and derogatory in nature : * you first posted in Bukit Merah thread, and your post got deleted * you then decided to start a brand new thread with the exact same content * the ML worshipping your dick, as though she has not seen powerful dicks in her entire life (assuming your dick is indeed powerful and durable as you claim it to be) If your intent is to get people to up your points and thereby increase your power, better to share lobangs where Bros can experience the same kind of happiness that you had experienced. Since you are so powerful and magical, there is no need to ask for contacts of MLs who give good clean massage only : simply walk around or Google, then try unlocking every single one of them, and hopefully get a spot in Guinness Book of Records. By the way, I reckon you may be young and/or lack affirmation/ego boost from others, and definitely not an old driver. Old drivers do not brag in public about their achievements: because they have sufficient self-worth, prefer to enjoy quietly, and perhaps to share with a closed group of buddies only. Old drivers also share gems that they uncover in their sexciting journeys and explorations, rather than relying on information available in the public domain. To end off, for whatever one-off/one ML unlocking achievement that you have shared, I had been getting and continue to get till today. The trusted Bros in my private Telegram group (membership is closed), get to see little glimpses of my experiences (including photos and more). Several of them took my tips and successfully unlocked Ultra Happiness (aka sashimi) for themselves. Keep calm and enjoy the journey. Manners maketh man.
Haha I had a good time reading this. Made my day, well said on manners maketh man. Up you for recommendation for Bukit Merah thread for A** and also this entertaining lecture. Good day!
Old 29-10-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

neeed to write long story for? u got issue foreplay or u suffering from ED ah? another pathetic fella cant get good contacts. whether u get till now or not I dun need to know it. just show how sour you are who cant get a good massage and genuine bj while finding hard through heaps of FJ shops.
talk is cheap when u look like shit. haha cash and car maketh man with class. not cheap talks like you here
Old 29-10-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
FACT0R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone got lobang like this to exchange as I love good massage and also special . Sick of all those fake massage shop which are fuck shops and hj shops
dun mind the looks but must be real massuese. mine is real massuese. so happend that visited many time to coax her to give bbbbj. at then end she worship my dick like her husband dick.. slowly sucking and nibbling it for 20 to 30 minutes till i shoot all the sperm into her mouth. not pretty but exciting and cheap
Went to this spa in the far far west, MS spa. I was request for Lady B as she gave me a clean oil massage, hard and strong. I always come up feeling pain yet refresh after the massage

So after a couple of visits, I entice her with a good yet standard amount of tip for a more relaxing session. During my last visit which was yesterday, I was rewarded with almost 30mins of BBBJ which led to a full volcanic blast into her mouth.

What surprise me is that she swallowed because she said the smell may attract unnecessary attention.

Not sharing anymore details as I have dropped lots of hints already.
Old 30-10-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
CreamyDurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently encounter this MILF that provide BBBJ after numerous visits in Chinatown.

She asked me how was the massage, I told her very good, since I got nothing to lose and I am not going to visit her anymore, told her service is good however I am looking more than massage these days.

She gave me a cheeky smile, pull down my black disposable shorts and start giving me fellatio.

I was shock but shiok, didn't have time to react.

Finally blast into her mouth, paid up and left.

Satisfied, I told her Im going back to visit her again. Didn't expect this kind of service provided in this super clean joint. I am really surprised she read my mind
Old 31-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Javax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was walking around Chinatown and went to this TCM, thought is clean as it give hard massage

Half way through the massage, I ask can massage xiao didi, she say here is Zheng Zhong An Muo Dian, which means it's clean spa.

Told her that her massage is good and attracted her with some tip, she reluctantly give me special.

Overall very good finger pressing technique massage with finishing. Don't expect SYT, its pretty all MILF type
Old 31-10-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StevenAngmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am looking for a authentic Thai massage that ends happy.

So far all I get is "we do authentic with oil" BS or "I am not trained Thai" despite website claims.

Don't want FJ or BJ. Just a real good Thai massage with HJ. Finding this surprisingly hard to find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1