The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jocky14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

bro Schrodinger

do you need to pay for silver or gold membership to contact her in alt.com? It seems with the free membership I have, I could not do anything
Old 18-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you have to pay mthly fee in US $ ...

However, one daring bro should specially invited her to stay in SG for at least 1 week and act as agent for this domme and recommend her to other bros.

Anyone ?
Old 19-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Not familar with the local sence. Feels damm horny today n wanna go for a good fetish session this afternoon, any bros here can recommend me which HC to go n look for which gal.
Old 19-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocky14 View Post
...It seems with the free membership I have, I could not do anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Yes, you have to pay mthly fee in US $ ...

However, one daring bro should specially invited her to stay in SG for at least 1 week and act as agent for this domme and recommend her to other bros....
Bro Jocky,

Bro Ang is right - you have to be a paying member before you can make contact with anyone on the site. Some people used to get around it by registering as a female (females used to be able to send something like 1 email per day with free membership - but not sure if that is still the case). If you're going to do that, please at least be discreet and not be one of those pricks who actually write up a profile of a really desirable female and waste the genuine members' time responding to it!

Bro Ang,

Like I mentioned, her schedule is usually filled up with appointments even before she arrives. That being the case, I'm guessing she has quite enough clients and thus has no need for an agent of any sort. But well, who knows - she might appreciate not having to arrange appointments personally. Enterprising bros can always try!
Old 19-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber69_x69 View Post
Not familar with the local sence. ...any bros here can recommend me which HC to go n look for which gal.
Bro, I think there are quite a few reviews on local HC girls in this thread. Just gotta read through. Only 11 pages, unlike the more established HC threads that have hundreds of pages!
Old 19-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Bro, I think there are quite a few reviews on local HC girls in this thread. Just gotta read through. Only 11 pages, unlike the more established HC threads that have hundreds of pages!
Bro,

I hv read all the pages n hv already tried Mxx, Fxxxx n Sxxx last year, would any bros here recommend other gals tat perform fetish acts.
Old 22-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I read about the bad reviews in about Chateau Jade. Try Mistress Christy or too contact Mistress Aria (she has flown back to Bangkok call her @ (669 779 7387) Bangkok HP or Email her @ [email protected].

She was in SG, her 2nd trip!!!

Happy playing Piak Paik!!!

Winks!!!
Guys,

Mistress ARIA is scheduled for Singapore from the 22nd to 26th FEb 2007, heard that she is bring another mistress along. So it can be either a single or double session. She is the real thing, look her up at their Bangkok website.. Mistress Christie.

I have made my painful appointment with them, so it up to you guy how you want to be disciplined.

Happy Pak pak!!!
Old 23-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Guys,

Mistress ARIA is scheduled for Singapore from the 22nd to 26th FEb 2007, heard that she is bring another mistress along. ...

I have made my painful appointment with them, so it up to you guy how you want to be disciplined.

Happy Pak pak!!!
This sounds kinky and interesting. For these kind of services, what are the rates like ? Anyway, i've just seen her profile here. Do post FR if you guys book her services.
Old 23-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

TYpically her rates are 250 for 2 hours. that for one DOM. Not to sure if the other Dom's comming.

You can try asking her for 1 hour sessions @ $150 subjected to her approval.

Room and BDSM tools provided.

Email her your deepest fantasy, do not be inhabited she is open to new ideas and she can converse with written english. She will put your schedule and request in her little black book, so that the neccesary Toys can be provisioned for.

Try it... I have... and its shocking!!!!

Cheerios!!
Old 27-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=subway73;1820186]Guys,

Mistress ARIA is scheduled for Singapore from the 22nd to 26th FEb 2007,
QUOTE]

Thks to bro subway73 for sharing the info, have make my first appointment with her
Old 31-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sudsoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese 'Red Rope' Service

In some of the HC in China there is what is called ''red rope'' service where the girl suspends herself from a rope from the ceiling in various positions for pleasure.

Anyone aware of this service in Singapore or even JB?
Old 01-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Hi bros,

Mistress Aria, was in town last weekend, she was mistress christy's friend. I had an wonderful session with her on sat. I was ordered to wait opp her hotel at a busstop. and then she came down to lead me up. I was asked to changed into a sissy slut uniform and was tied straight on the chair. She has a large strapon and I am sucking the huge didlo very soon with strawberry condom on. after sucking it she put it right into my ass. When i was moaning very loudly, she put on the ball gag for me and ask me to shut up. The next thing after the didlo came out of my ass. She put in my mouth again asking me to lick it clean. I did not want to and was given a spanking on my ass and in the end the didlo still ends up in my mouth.

Mistress aria took photos of me with her nokia Hp and was laughing to herself as i look like a real sissy!.. this session is too short and I told her i wanted another session when she comes to singapore again.

Mistress aria - about 25rys old
Damge - $260 for 2 hrs in her hotel room.

Hello, it is nice that you have fun. But you know, hotel room are notorious for having wafer thin wall.
i always hear the fxxker next door snoring at night in 5 star hotel.
since i walk past a door and heard full orgasm sound from someone.

so doing S&M in hotel room???? dun they get alarm and call hotel security.
you know whipping sound and slave in pain etc

oh also i would like to know, how did she get her equipment past singapore airport security
handcuffs are illegal in singapore
whips and bondage equipment will trigger pap storm trooper alarm.

well, if you have money, you should try them in bangkok
3 reputable places.
http://www.thaimistress.net/
http://www.thaidomina.com/
http://www.chateaujade.com/page1.htm

if you want japan
http://lasiora.com/Emenu/Emainmenu.html
http://www.amritasm.jp/english/

hong kong
http://www.mistressayumi.com/

enjoy brain sex
Old 12-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I had registered in ALT as a free member last week.

Now, ALT give a bit more to a free member. A free member can post messages at ALT forum and internal blog for all members.
(I have already joined a Singapore section , and subgroups catered to my need, and even start a blog , expressing my fantasises and desires.)

There are a few local mistresses ,some in their twenties and some got photos there. (just finetune your profile to allow them to send email to you. I am waiting for them to send email to my secondary email account..)

Hoping to get email for a free roleplay session by a local domme. (those people do that for hobby , no $$$ involved, (Just book a room and buy CD only..)
Now, reading ALT blogs written by Singaporean dommes/submissives, this aroused me a lot..
Old 15-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
_listless is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyway I already booked a session with Mistress Aria. As this is my first session with her really looking forward to it after reading so many positive FR from bro here.

Just one question for those bro that have session with her. How is she compare to badslavevivian or St*r of Casa?

thank You
Old 16-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanted to book a session with her but she told me she fully booked from 22nd to 25th!!....very sad...........local doms just cannot compare...to professionals like her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1