The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2024, 02:57 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

💞💞💞 TEERUKLOVER LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN❣❣❣ 💞💞💞

TO ALL SAMMYBOY MEMBERS SHARING IS CARING.

👇TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE LUCKY DRAW RULES AS FOLLOWS👇

1. POST FR FOR THE MODEL YOU BOOKED IN SBF DOME1 GREAT BONKS THREAD.

2. POST FR FOR THE MODEL YOU BOOKED IN THIS THREAD.

3. FR MUST BE POSTED ON THE DAY ITSELF YOU BOOKED THE MODEL.

👆COMPLETE THIS 3 RULES ABOVE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE LUCKY DRAW DRAW EVERY MONTH ON THE 5TH.👆

1ST PRIZE: 1X FREE OVERNIGHT OR 2X 90MINS SESSION WITH ANY MODEL CHOSEN BY THE WINNER.

2ND PRIZE: 1X FREE 90MINS SESSION WITH ANY MODEL CHOSEN BY THE WINNER.

3RD PRIZE: 1X FREE 45MINS SESSION WITH ANY MODEL CHOSEN BY THE WINNER.

💞💞💞 PRIZES WILL BE VALID TILL THE END THE MONTH OF EVERY DRAW. 💞💞💞

💞💞💞 SAMMYBOY MEMBERS CONTRIBUTING FRs & WE DO OUR PART BY CONTRIBUTING BACK TO THE SOCIETY❣❣❣ 💞💞💞

Old 17-03-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
TheZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Trying my luck for the lucky draw.. Hope i win something!!

Fr: Flimi from Teeruklover

Looks: looks 100% like photo but much hotter in real life

Body: slim and toned body. sorta like hourglass type, well maintained

Boobies: C-D cups, big for my hands. Still considered soft when grabbing them

Foreplay / French / Catbath: alot GFE and loves to French like how your gf French you, intimate and looks like she enjoy it. Then will play with your nut sack and do the hand interlocking and drawing your your body. Then will lick your nips and holding your hands and hug you.

GFE: loved the feeling i get from her, really like my lover. made my 45 mins very worthwhile. one of the best gfe i received from in dome1

Painting: Can tell she loves my painting skills and sucking on her clitoris

Bbbj: almost cum in this when she moved in a very fast speed, lucky i was able to stop her in time

Fj: Pussy still considered tight as i can feel it when i thrust in her. Time was tight so only able to do cowgirl and missionary position.

Conclusion: One of the good gems i've discovered
Old 18-03-2024, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
IwantNumber1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky Draw entry.

Teeruklover's Flimi FR

Looks: Very pretty looking lady, very similar to photos

Body: 10 points for body, sexy and slim. not fat at all.

Boobs: D cups, pity not natural else she would be perfect. Soft but can feel the silicon inside.

Shower: washed me very clean. Every creak and cranny is not left untouched.

Service: We went back to the room after shower and I went to lie on the bed. She came by and laid beside me and we started to break the ice by chatting. Then she started to climb ontop of me and kissed me before started to ride me. After awhile she turned her back against me and hinted to take her doggy style. Later we changed to missionary and ended with joy.

This was a good session for me which i enjoyed alot. She has less than 1 week left so bros can try her out if u liked my FR.
Old 18-03-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Getawayerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nami from Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 same as pics. definitely young age as you can see and feel her skin.

Boobs: 8/10 Big C cups. love her lovely nipples which looks cute

Shower: 8/10 professional in cleaning my tool and herself

Bbbj: 9/10 smooth movement speed with her BJ, no teeth feel. Asked if can DT she say cant.

Fj: 9/10 Asked if if we could do it in the bathroom and she hesitated awhile but was ok with it. So basically everything happened in the bathroom so was only able to try doggy and standing missionary with her. Got her all wet as we let the showerhead on and fooled around inside.

Frenching: 9/10 a good kisser with lots of tongue action.

Overall: Great service, tip her well for accommodating to my bathroom pleasure

OKT: smooth booking. Very detailed and responsive. Only location not that wise and convenient.
Old 19-03-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
lanjiaoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky Draw Heng Heng
🗓️Date 日期:19 March
FR for Flimi

Looks 样貌/颜值:10/10
Age 年龄: Mid 20s
Body 身材:10/10 hourglass
Boobs 胸部: Enhanced D
Kissing 接吻:im not a Frencher
Catbath 全身漫游:10/10
BBBJ无套口交:10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼:Didnt try
FJ爱爱:10/10 wild like previous rtf. always have energy like a PS
HJ: didnt try as lil bro woke up quickly, straight into action
GFE: same as per previous FR. 3rd time with her liao
Massage 按摩:where got time

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : 3rd time with her liao. i think no need to say much ah, many bros sure know. power standard same as per my previous FR

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹Superb GFE and PSE
🔹can do anything u want, literally
🔹can fuck non stop

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : U think leh?😂😂😂
Old 19-03-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Grecast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nami from Teeruklover

Location Town area

Room : The bed is really the cozy. Decent room with space for action.

Stable : Fast response, no need wait or loiter at location

Face : Awesome, No false advertising. 90% similarity in real life. Young looking as well.

Body : Slim and petite size. Slim figure.

Boobs : Natural C+ Cuppers super shiok to hold, and dote on. sensitive nips

Shower : Showered myself

Catbath : Didnt initiate :/

Frenching : Lots of tongue action and tongue fighting.

BBBJ : Did 69 with her so the bj didnt felt the same as she was feeling orgasmic when i hit the right spot each time

FJ : She has good stamina as we stayed in 69 for some time then went for doggy and missionary. All in all it was a good sex session with her.

Massage: didnt try

Summary : Sex was good. GFE feeling was there. Not much to comments further only perhaps taking some initiative with shower and catbath would be good. hope OKT can feedback to her.

Enjoyed my session and hope bros who is keen on her can have more confidence to book her.

Thanks for bringing in the awesome gems !
Old 21-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=977945

Flimi, Teeruklover

She's a GEM that deserves an immediate FR.

Looks: 9.5 Pretty, similar to photo. Swuay Mak Kak. Foxy and seductive. Youthful energy. Light make up. IMO, looks like Xia Xue influencer. Frenching and strip show actions started when we entered the room. Nice!

Body: Around 165. Proportionate and nice to hug.

Boob: Type E, nipples erect easily. Zhut and carress all you want. She enjoyed it. She would ask you sit on a chair and she would position herself like giving you a lap dance. Push her boobs to your face to enjoy. Raba her pussy on your erected dick. Playful and seductive! In return I gave her a solid pussy painting while shes in standing position til she bth, leg abit jelly.
Pussy is shaved and young. Wet easily too.

French: Damn surprisingly good and she initiated it with sexy doled eyes contact with cfm looks. Love it!

Shower together, gave a simple soap up and catbath. Can feel that she can't wait to bonk. Quickly wipe dry with Good morning towels

Bbbj: She knew what most men like. Positioned herself nicely such that you can watch her sensual bbbj. Looking at you with her beautiful face. Out of this world sia! Bbbj was long and deep with no feeling of teeth. Another WoW!

Fj: Yes, she's a freaking bunny. Not only she can take hard pounds, she was spontaneous and moaning was sexy and quite loud. Her pussy can squeeze real tight!

Gfe: She can speak simple English and Mandarin as she had work stints in TW before. Her youthful nature, pretty face and genuine character are captivating. Fun to talk with her.

Sexperience is refreshing and mesmerising. This girl offered a lot of WOW factors and good skills. Pretty face and great services justify for her pricing.

Thanks to Bro SK for bringing this Soild Gem.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bella - TRL

Just ended a session with Bella.
Wanted to book Filmi or Fahsai initially, but both were fully booked and OKT pushed Bella to me. Guaranteed good service so I took it since its not very expensive and her photos were good as well.
Location is very central, very good for public transport or driving. Hotel based but no need to past reception.

Door opened, a beautiful mixed-blood lady opened the door. First thing I noticed was her piercing eyes, which she said was natural.
A little bit on the meaty side, but its nothing that you'd reject.
She speaks very good english, having spent some time in Europe when she was younger. Very friendly and breaks the ice easily.
Service-wise she's very good. More GFE than PSE. Very accommodating too.
She allows french but as always, YMMV. I asked OKT about it prior and he said its up to your personal hygiene and chemistry. So I guess my chemistry's there.
BBBJ was very good, she can go for long. No teeth sensation as well.
Didn't try fingering or painting so no comments on that aspect.
Of course, lube was required for FJ, but she's very open to everything and is very hardworking.
Finished 1x with swallow (+tips), and 1x CIM.

All in all a solid session! Plus points are definitely her attention to you and her GFE factor.
She unfortunately doesn't have many customers (yet), so if you're looking for an alternative to Fahsai, I think Bella can fit that criteria!
Will surely RTF Bella again, but of course I still want to try Filmi and Fahsai.

Thanks OKT for the good recommendation!
Old 23-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF: Flimi - TRL

This is a RTF FR for Flimi. 1st session with her was so good that I had to go back for more. The location has changed and I like this area better. Msg Bro SK when I was at the meeting point and was told to "kuai kuai wait there"
Flimi came to pick me up in a black dress, which showed off a stunning figure. This time no mask and had make up. Gotta give her props for making the
effort. She then took my sunnies "catwalked" to her room which I thought was amusing.

As soon as the room door shut, she hugged me and gave me a kiss. Started to strip me and rub her big Ds and ass all over me. Had some playful foreplay before we headed to the showers and again went down on her knees to BBBJ me. Today she went deep and could hear her gag as I mouth fucked her a little. Had more intense foreplay in the showers and we were all over
each other.
Quickly dried up and then what happened next was probably the most mindblowing fuck that I ever had. Hahaha. We were both drenched after round 1, fucking all around the room in every position imaginable and she was trying not to scream. She said that she had come 3 times when I finished. We cuddled in each other arms and it was super warm after such an intense fuck session. The perspiration gleening on her body was such a sight. HOT!
Round 2 happened soon after and doggy was the main focus. She likes it from the back and fucking her from behind while looking at the ass bounce was....... SHe lay in totally spent, at the end of this round. lol

This session was 100% better than the first as we already had some chemistry. She joked that today, "the tiger has become a kitten" and I laughed as we had both fucked each other silly today. The 90 minutes today felt short and needless to say I will be back to see her again before she goes back.
Old 24-03-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Javale9e deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJavale9e deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bella TRL

Looks: 8/10 pre ops LB, same as in pic and chio looking.
Body: 8/10 tall and tanned skin. fit and in great shape
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced C cup, nice to fondle and zhut
French: 10/10 passionate and wild, Gao Gao type
BBBJ: 10/10 Great suction and tongue swirling technique. DT and attack my balls too
Painting: 8/10 allow, responsive with soft moans, but not wet.
FJ: 9/10 takes initiatives very wild and intense session, she keeps moaning and screaming when i doggy her hard from the bed. Love how she ride and end my session. She is really a good catch.
GFE: 9/10 lot of cuddle and hugging on bed.
Massage : 6/10 passable only, just normal nothing to shout about
Overall: 8.5/10

My first LB experience.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 24-03-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Crisinfo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kelly from Teeruklover

OKT: 10/10 fast response

Looks: 9/10 Very pretty and stunning face. in her mid 20s.

Body: 8/10 Firm enhanced boobs. Quite soft for them, told me she massage them very regularly to get it so soft.

BBBJ: 9/10 hard working and diligent in blowing. Able do DT very hungrily.

FJ: 9/10 very hardworking, eager to please and ok with banging multiple positions. She told me she loved doggy style so we saved the best position for last and granted her small wish. She was professional in sex and taught me how to treat and satisfy the ladyboys as well.

GFE: 10/10 chatty and gave me quite some knowledge on ladyboys which i was interested in finding out more

It was her first time here in SG as well. She's a pretty type of ladyboy so if guys interested can support her as well.
Old 26-03-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Charmerpe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella from Teeruklover

Glad to see OKT bring back some LB for us.. Orchard towers too ex lol..

First look when she opened the door was a surprise. Face is around 90% similar. Some editing done to body, looks thick but not the fat/plump type. Around 170cm similar height to me. For LB with bigger bone structure is not unusual, only those small sized and cute one are hard to find. Skin tone quite fair which is nice.

Below FR might varies with different bros here as it's between your connection with Bella.

Face (8/10): pretty with nice big eyes, good skin. Should be around 24yo I think slutty devilish girl

bbbj (8/10) very professional in bbbj and totally no teething during session

Boobs (9.5/10): for boobs lover and able to suck her tits all i want.

Painting (8/10): Note for today was not clean shaved, started to grow some hair out already. Nonetheless still gave her a good painting to return the favour of her blowjob.

FJ (10/10): Giving 10 is because is not much of a difference from a lady. accommodating to all positions but I've always has a thing for cowgirl while you can have a perfect view of the bouncing tits and the girl's lustful face.
Later we just proceeded with missionary position and doggy and ended the session

GFE (9/10): needless to say, she's a pleaser in bed, speaks not bad english and likes to lock lips with me. She also gave my shoulder a good massage, strength was there so it felt good

Thanks OKT for bringing her in and had an enjoyable session with Bella
Old 26-03-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
Aniba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : Teeruklover
Name 名字 : Fahsai
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/ 10 mid 20s, sharp face and fair skin. can tell not a lady from first look, those surgery quite abit type of face
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :>23
Body 身材 : model-like figure, hourglass type.
Boobs 胸部 : Big C cups, very good to grab, can feel silicon in it. cleavage area quite wide so not those very firm type
Kissing 接吻 : 9/ 10 alot of tongue action from her
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/ 10 very professional which i enjoyed
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10 / 10 good techniques performed by her and almost made me cum
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : -/10 never try painting
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10 did cowgirl first then missionary and doggy, she's wild and willing to please in all this 3 positions
GFE 女朋友感 : 8 / 10 good service and attitude
Massage 按摩 : -/ 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 8.5 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : If have the chance, but most likely will go for Kelly next as she's quite pretty
Old 27-03-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gofather123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

🗓️Date 日期:27 March
FR for Flimi, 2nd RTF

Looks 样貌/颜值:9.5/10
Age 年龄: 25
Body 身材:slim but still curvy
Boobs 胸部: big, nice to grab and she likes it
Kissing 接吻:11/10, huge turn on
Catbath 全身漫游:9/10
BBBJ无套口交:11/10 really hungry this time
Painting 舔鲍鱼:11/10
FJ爱爱:12/10, fucked everywhere
HJ: 11/10
GFE: 10/10, i cant speak thai but she does her best to make you comfortable while teasing you
Massage 按摩:didn't try

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : can't get enough lol, unfortunately she going back home tomorrow

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 foreplay with her really fun
🔹 very into the session, can tell she loves it
🔹 words can only describe so much

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : waiting for her come back in 6 months
Old 28-03-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Kelly from TRL.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=979374

Easy booking. Discreet entry into hotel. Small towels not ideal.

Kelly is 28 and from Phuket. Freelances there. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. Mysterious look in her eyes. Pretty face. Nice smile. I was really impressed. Not sure if the Okt named her Kelly (not her real name) on purpose but she looks a lot like Kelly Piquet.

She has a great body. Nice boobs with small perky nipples. Nice round ass. Small waist. Soft skin. Very very womanly. It's been said in other FR; you can't really tell she's a LB. Unless you do a close up on her pussy...

After shower started with a long catbath before going down. One of the best BJ I ever had. DT, tongue swirling, Sucking, licking, balls, shaft. All there. Really 11/10.

Was curious about her pussy so gave her a short lick. It looks different I must say. Still can't wrap my head around it really. Have to see to understand. Seems to be sensitive though because I got good response. Sounded genuine.

Proceeded to cap and fucked her missionary. Feels exactly like the real thing. Maybe a bit less grip. And needs lube. Can take long and deep pounding. Lots of moaning and frenching.

Afterwards chatted for half an hour before she started round two. Very very long BJ. Really OMG material. She then rode me cowgirl. First on her knees, then squatted. Again feels totally normal. Finished doggy which was also very good.

Afterwards again chatted for 15 minutes before I showered and left. Overall 8.5 out of 10. She is pretty, chatty, friendly, has a great body, gives a good catbath, frenches very nicely, fucks in any position requested. But her BJ stands really out. Best of the best!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1