The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Actually, I can't remember when was the last time I capped up for any gg, kapoo or soapy gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
you go raw with her???? I wish you good luck bro!
Old 18-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
you go raw with her???? I wish you good luck bro!
Well... There's a risk involved doing things like that. Even with condom things might happen. Haha I believe if it's meant to strike it'll strike. If its not then its not
Old 18-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Sgflyman, good FRs. And you got lucky 2nd night.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow SGFly you are a brave man. Going Raw is a no-go zone for me.

Anyway thanks for giving me the Tinder idea. Will definitely try hooking up with that instead next time.
Old 19-09-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah definitely a risk. Few years back when I was doggying agogo chick from nana I brought back to my hotel for ST, the Dom broke. Felt it immediately as the feeling was so good all a sudden. But i didn't stop or pull out as heat of the moment and just kept pumping. I shot outside but when she knew it broke she was freaked out.

Anyway about two weeks later back home got white discharge and diagnosed with STI. on hindsight was lucky it was HIV of anything worse. Taught me a lesson.

But in all my experience with bkk Sex workers they are very careful to insist on Dom. So quite surprise that girl was okay with bare back vaginal Sex with you.

Some singapore FL on other hand are quite okay with bareback Sex.
Old 19-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Well... There's a risk involved doing things like that. Even with condom things might happen. Haha I believe if it's meant to strike it'll strike. If its not then its not
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
wow SGFly you are a brave man. Going Raw is a no-go zone for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
Yeah definitely a risk.
As the Hokkien saying goes, "Lang sway qi jiao buay!" (If down on luck. Keep bird as pet will also fly away)

If it's meant to happen it will happen.
Don't think so much and arai gaw dai 555.
Old 20-09-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
As the Hokkien saying goes, "Lang sway qi jiao buay!" (If down on luck. Keep bird as pet will also fly away)

If it's meant to happen it will happen.
Don't think so much and arai gaw dai 555.
Hahaha thats the problem bro. I permanently "lang sway" so its best to keep risks at a minimum for me. 555+
Old 20-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hahaha thats the problem bro. I permanently "lang sway" so its best to keep risks at a minimum for me. 555+
5555!

Old 20-09-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Actually, I can't remember when was the last time I capped up for any gg, kapoo or soapy gal
All following the yolo style

Every time is a torture for me to imagine if i did something stupid every after drunk

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 21-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Can I ask a question, is there any massage in bkk same like hatyai pink lady? Think of going if there is?
Old 21-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Can I ask a question, is there any massage in bkk same like hatyai pink lady?
Oh mi goddd did I hear the legendary Pink Lady aka GILF Soapy Massage Parlour at Hatyai!?
If you can accept Pink Lady's standard I can bet with you that you'll ban Pink Lady after you check out Bangkok ones 5555.

Please refer to the Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours thread for more info.
Old 22-09-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Oh mi goddd did I hear the legendary Pink Lady aka GILF Soapy Massage Parlour at Hatyai!?
If you can accept Pink Lady's standard I can bet with you that you'll ban Pink Lady after you check out Bangkok ones 5555.

Please refer to the Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours thread for more info.
Maybe he has fetish for GILFs

BKK Soapy Massage Parlours puyings are too young for him.
Old 22-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

This is the first time I go bkk
Old 22-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
This is the first time I go bkk
Dun forget to collect red packet.
Old 22-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun forget to collect red packet.
Don't Like that lah senior hahahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1