The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
likesbigboobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up My discreet experience with lady's customer.

Hi all bro, it's been a long period of time since the last post of the horny gal whom I've met in irc. Now I'm back with recent discreet experience with one of my lady's customer.

Last Saturday, all my colleague's was back home for the day, I was alone in the office waiting for my customer to collect some goods from our company. As my customer was not here yet, so i log on to this site for some fun time. While surfing and waiting for my customer, feeling drowsy and took of my t-shirt cos of the warm weather, soon I fall asleep for quite awhile and was awaked by the shaking on my shoulder by a lady who stand beside me. It's was already 3pm in the afternoon when I looked at my watch. I was stunned and embarressed, cos my monitor was still on with this site. Then I quickly weared back my t-shirt and tried to close all windows but she teased me saying I having a great body and stop me for closing the site window. I was so embarressed and couldn't speak a word cos I don't know this lady, but then she seem to be very keen on knowing this site and start searching for the site addresss by herself. What fresher me up its her sweet perfume she's wearing, seem to be a seducing notion, making me so horny while peeping through her top unbutton blouse when she bend down to grap the mouse.

At the same time, she told me that her colleague was busy and couldn't make it so she came down on his behalf. With my little bro start reacting while glancing through that little hole of seducing scene, she spotted it and asking me what's that moving inside. I quickly slot my hands in and said it was my hands that's moving. I was stunned again by the question and was feeling embarressed. I noticed she's wearing a white bra that seem to be a undercup size bra, cos the whole breast seem to be erupting soon. She start to introduce herself as Jeanette while we started shaking hand, her skin was so damn smooth. She was wearing an old fashion black frame glasses that start in trend now's a day. Bottom was a yellow mini stretchable tight skirt and from her back of her tight skirt, you can see there's not a single pleat on her skirt. Meaning either she's not wearing any panty or she's wearing a g's cos I can see a black line across her waist inside her skirt.

She cut my sight on her skirt by asking me i still want to surf the net? Of course I quickly close all window and show her the way to collect the stuffs. On the way to the stored, she asked me what time I supposed to knock off? I told her 1pm and she said sorry for letting me wait for so long. In the store with just an operating fan, we started to perspire and she started to dry herself with tissue. I can see her cleaning from forehead to her neck to her inner part of her blouse and that's her breast. Wow, she's making me even warmer, then she came out with a cool question: "don't you feel warm, you want to take off your t-shirt"? I was thinking, of course I wanted to but says no cos not convenience in here. She reply with a teasing tone, I've seen what you got in there, nothing to be shy. That sentence really brace my guts to allow me to take off. within seconds, i was half naked with this unknown lady.

She praised me again on my nice bod and at the same time she start cleaning my body with her used tissue she used earlier on. I know what's her move and told myself she's going to be my tea-break for the day. Without further delay, i clean her neck with my hands to see what's her reaction. She close her eyes and feeling so good with my warm hand touching her and with a little moaning sound. I've comfirmed and know what she wants now. She start to sweat and her wet blouse started to show what's inside. At that time, I couldn't take it anymore. I start kissing her from her ear to her lips and slowing down to her neck. Can feel she's trembling as I kisses her down to her breast. The next moment, we are both naked in the store and the best thing is that, our body is so wet hugging each other. Can't really tell which is sweat and which is juice(lol), that feeling really make us so horny and never have this feeling before.

We have a great time in the store for an hour before we clean up and took a shower in the bathroom together. After we exchanged numbers, she told me she wanted to meet me again when she's back from oversea trip. I told her i'll be waiting for that day to come and we parted unwillingly.

That's my latest experience and hope you guys like it. Thank for the time for reading my great moment.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Lao LEE is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My discreet experience with lady's customer.

Hope the other bros are forgiving enough not to zap for posting in the wrong section.

Fantastic story but you should added more details in the main action. Its like getting a mind shattering foreplay and the buzzer ring and wallet only left with $39.99
Old 05-10-2007, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacklee555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You sure or not so lucky chap I never had such luck. Maybe I do not have a great body, must go gym often!
Old 05-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 17
atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!

wow, that is good, can share contact.... hahaha... thank you for sharing on yr experience
Old 05-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Of course real lah, cos i got no time for story telling (hahaha)
Old 05-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

sing4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by likesbigboobs View Post
Of course real lah, cos i got no time for story telling (hahaha)
since is real...dun mind share contact...hope can enjoy like u
Old 09-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing4me View Post
since is real...dun mind share contact...hope can enjoy like u
i agree with you... so ts can share contact bo???

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 13-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Bro,i got a sure ons contact to exchange if u interested.
Old 16-10-2007, 05:21 AM
Samster

hi bro ang, of course want lah, but is it real? sorry to say cos been cheated by some bro here, all fake number leh. if have of course want lah and is it chio bu? hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1