The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Biggest neh neh in petain

Who has the biggest neh neh in pt? How big? Got e cup?
Old 03-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H14R9 Li Wen

I nicknamed her, Miss Attitude because after payment, her soul is not with me. My brother, till now I cannot forget her tits, only 1 time and no more RTF.

LW has almost all, nice face goes with big tits, and slim legs on high heels. Only problem, she is mechanical without feeling, so certain degrees you might want to take her out of curiosity.

Of course, never put your hope too high or you will walk out a disappointed man. That is no good; everybody should have a good time out of commercial sex.

I hope to see Miss Attitude FR; it is quite some time all really. Have a good weekend.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: H14R9 Li Wen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I nicknamed her, Miss Attitude because after payment, her soul is not with me. My brother, till now I cannot forget her tits, only 1 time and no more RTF.

LW has almost all, nice face goes with big tits, and slim legs on high heels. Only problem, she is mechanical without feeling, so certain degrees you might want to take her out of curiosity.

Of course, never put your hope too high or you will walk out a disappointed man. That is no good; everybody should have a good time out of commercial sex.

I hope to see Miss Attitude FR; it is quite some time all really. Have a good weekend.
How big is li wen breast? Got 38?
Old 04-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool LW neh neh

Hers are big, I remembered ex Violet had recommended LW services 2 years ago. I pretty much think, back at GL days, Miss Attitude was 1 of the red numbers Malaysian girls, probably more busy then Violet.

Somehow, PT she doesn’t shine, which I had no nick about, she must be planning some things.

Other then LW, I think H2 Ting Ting too is 1 big tits girls; she also was popular for less than a year. After she came on board from KS, but she also did not click with me.

H16 Yo Yo too, she I have no complaints, check them out.
Old 13-06-2011, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
macady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymacady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LW neh neh

Quote:

Other then LW, I think H2 Ting Ting too is 1 big tits girls; she also was popular for less than a year. After she came on board from KS, but she also did not click with me.

That why I said she ting ting is my best bonk pertain girl
Old 13-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Cool Re: LW neh neh

Quote:
Hers are big, I remembered ex Violet had recommended LW services 2 years ago. I pretty much think, back at GL days, Miss Attitude was 1 of the red numbers Malaysian girls, probably more busy then Violet.

Somehow, PT she doesn’t shine, which I had no nick about, she must be planning some things.

Hi Bro,
both I tried before also.... I'm regular to Violet. Stop going LiWen after I try once.... I didn't try both of them in GL before, really cannot imgine Liwen is more popular than Violet in those days.....
If she does things like Violet.....with her body and not bad looking face....lim pa this time ho say liao...
Old 13-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Biggest neh neh in petain

I tried LW once and will be only once. My bad experience is that i need to clean myself after the session.
But there still have few other choice out there, like h07 ann, h10 rina, h2? maggie.
Old 14-06-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
I tried LW once and will be only once. My bad experience is that i need to clean myself after the session.
But there still have few other choice out there, like h07 ann, h10 rina, h2? maggie.
By far those I have tried with big tits are:

H02R02 - Maggie;
H02R03 - Sally;
H02R15 - Ting Ting;
H07(2F)R01 - Ann; and
H14R09 - Li Wen.

Just sharing.

Cheers.
Old 14-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H2 sally is big but my fav is stil h2r2 maggie though i believe got some mod done...
Old 15-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boobscrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried LiWen once. Got so excited when first saw her sitting on her bed....pretty, fair and her big juggs!!!
Went in and paid and the routine begins. Sad to say it wasn't an enjoyable one. She was too mechanical like one of the bro said. RTF - definitely no.
Old 16-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DickHead7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have also tried Li Wen once a couple of weeks ago, the services is SOP and nothing to shout about.

However, i am a sucker for looks and big boobs is definitely a plus point. Though her service is just SOP like BBBJ and 2 positions FJ (she just closed her eyes and moaned softly when i did her in missionary, after we changed from cowgirl position), i will still RTF her when i am feeling horny and has the urge to squeeze big tits.
Old 19-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

I only go for natural boobs
Not interested in enhanced ones.

H7(2) R01 - ANN
H24 R07 - MONA
Old 21-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bluva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobscrazy View Post
Tried LiWen once. Got so excited when first saw her sitting on her bed....pretty, fair and her big juggs!!!
Went in and paid and the routine begins. Sad to say it wasn't an enjoyable one. She was too mechanical like one of the bro said. RTF - definitely no.
is her jugs natural or enhanced?
was keen to go try but never like enhanced.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 32
kelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud of

Liwen ones are real, at least to my feel. haha

But like what all the rest of the bros say, she is a bit mechanical...
Old 29-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
s6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Biggest neh neh in petain

omg if only petain or somewhere other place in singapore have something like the below. pick and choose for yourself and young ones.

http://sex141.com/en/search.php?styp...&submit=Search
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1