The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpkl View Post
hi all bros
in bkk now, went to rca yest nite and had a few rubbing,flirting with some thai young ladies..as was late ard 2am, my frenz hurry me to gg to nana as was closing soon..
so had to stop rubbing with those thai meimei and great music..
reach nana and went deep inside and most of them are closing down..
was gg to enter an pub when a lady pull me and say she know me
was surprised that she recoganize me and took a while to figure out who she was..
by tat time she was quite pissed off and nvm me so told her to visit again tonite
as pubs closing down, my frenz and i juz sit opposite the mac to catch some police action and nite was freezing man..
thinking of heading to soicowboy/posidean tonite
any bros keen to join or know if clubing action like rca will be happening for weekdays?
It depends which joint in rca you went. Personally I prefer rca on weekdays as it's not that packed, the crowd settles in at around midnight.
Old 26-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
in bkk now, went to rca yest nite and had a few rubbing, flirting with some thai young ladies..as was late ard 2am, my frenz hurry me to gg to nana as was closing soon..

any bros keen to join or know if clubing action like rca will be happening for weekdays?
Hehehe you also very funny. Most bros will go to Agogo Bars in the early evening first before proceeding to clubbing. You did the opposite. Probably to cure the horniness after "had a few rubbing, flirting with some thai young ladies".

Slim and Route 66 are the most popular in RCA. Alternatively try the pubs in Ekamai/Thonglor, Ratchada, Khaosan, etc. Talking about Khaosan have not been there for a long time. Can be quite fun as not as glam as Ekamai/Thonglor pubs. Worst days to go are on Fridays and Saturdays. Too damn packed for all these places.

For G-Club action you can do a search and read up.

For KFC Farm action this one is a little harder to find. Hahaha.
Old 26-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
to all here...

Merry Christmas
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
H...
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Knowntender,

...waiting for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Tits are ok....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
... landed LOS, sabai and sanook maak!
Merry xmas and happy new year to you
Merry X'Mas, should have join u guys at BKK...it's boring here & frens just dun gather to celebrate...
Old 26-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Chanyboy,

You're a happy family man, so be happy! Don't ever break your ankle padlock!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
shark fin soup and abalone
drinking plain water so long want to change leh... my NY resolution is to have mindless boring sex with SYT model types followed by a frustrating long distance one sided "love" affair. Once back home at my fav TD, I'll regale my buddies with tales of my new GF in Thailand whilst "Fon" by Big Ass is playing in the background. Secretly I'll be hurting inside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbhats View Post
what are the ST/LT rates at thermae ?? i havent been there yet !!
Thermae is an FL (free lance) joint. Best times to go is after 10pm when most part timers finish work at the department stores. Its a place where girls go, usually closer to month end, when they can't pay the rent for that month. ST or LT rates vary... depending on girl's looks and time. A SYT with golden locks once quited BHT6,000 for ST at 10pm but that changed to BHT3,000 at closing time.

WL girls r practical. If u got the cash and not stingy they will, treat u well and go out with you. Unfortunately its Indians from the sub-continent that give all Indians a bad rep. They r cheapskates - come in to ogle but not buy drinks. Like to take advantage - rubba & touch but not pay? (I've witnessed this). Assholes - do this and that but in the end don't even tip? Trying their luck - one guy wanted to nego the ST from BHT2K to BHT1K + refuse to use a condom! These are all told to me by WLs working in go-gos and massage joints.

Quote:
RCA (I take it u r referring to Royal City Avenue at Rama 9?) is always happening any day! Go between 9-10pm to secure a table. Do they still have that silly BHT400 foreigner surcharge?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
ColtSeavers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

[...]

talkin about the indian's that have ruined our reputation ..
i am an indian ... fair skinned ... OK looking .. wont praise myself ...

but even i had a weird experience ... we were not allowed in some GO GO bars .. they used to say ... only members ... anyways i understood .. they simply didnt want us to come .. because some indian hooligans are creating whole lot of a nuisance in pattaya ... i saw that myself ...

i remember sitting in a bar .. a thai girl approached me ... and started talking to me .. i bought her a beer .. then she asked where are u from , i said i am from india ... and she was shocked .. :O .... she started toucjing me and was non stop blabbering about my SKIN ... and how all the other indians STINK ..

i was astounded when i heard this ... so she explained me about all the Negatives of us indians ... and she offered to come with me for free ... but had plans ... so couldnt go .. she wasnt the stunner too .. which i was actually looking for the night ...

And now whenever i read stuff written about indians .. i know whats the truth .. and i just keep my fingers crossed .. that just because of some indians .. i hope my CHEONGING doesnt get affected ...
a thai friend told me about a saying in his country:
>>when you have stick and you see a snake and an indian, then you hit the indian because he is more dangerous.<<
Old 26-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
drinking plain water so long want to change leh... my NY resolution is to have mindless boring sex with SYT model types followed by a frustrating long distance one sided "love" affair. Once back home at my fav TD, I'll regale my buddies with tales of my new GF in Thailand whilst "Fon" by Big Ass is playing in the background. Secretly I'll be hurting inside...
555+++, same same here

Life is a game that we must DIE DIE play; otherwise, we will just get old and watch the world go by. DOM like us should seize every opportunity for a shot at SYT model types before our last baht runs out
Old 26-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kbhats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;6717285]

Thermae is an FL (free lance) joint. Best times to go is after 10pm when most part timers finish work at the department stores. Its a place where girls go, usually closer to month end, when they can't pay the rent for that month. ST or LT rates vary... depending on girl's looks and time. A SYT with golden locks once quited BHT6,000 for ST at 10pm but that changed to BHT3,000 at closing time.

WL girls r practical. If u got the cash and not stingy they will, treat u well and go out with you. Unfortunately its Indians from the sub-continent that give all Indians a bad rep. They r cheapskates - come in to ogle but not buy drinks. Like to take advantage - rubba & touch but not pay? (I've witnessed this). Assholes - do this and that but in the end don't even tip? Trying their luck - one guy wanted to nego the ST from BHT2K to BHT1K + refuse to use a condom! These are all told to me by WLs working in go-gos and massage joints.
Old 27-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;6717285]

thanks for the INFO ...
I have been to Q bar , CM2 and have been treated very well by the thai girls ..
i totally agree to what you say ... i have even heard from a girl getting bar fined ... and seeing two other guys at the hotel room waiting to bonk her ...

i must say some indians travelling on a budget are very cheap .... i have heard tales that have shocked me .. ARABS TOO ... they are fond of ASS ... ... out of the 90 mins in the MP .. once 30 mins were wasted on this .. not wasted .. but i got to know the facts ..

The indians they talk about are the really low graded ones ... they might be having money ... but they are narrow minded .. really ugly ... dark skinned ...
ill mannered ...unhygienic... they can never get a chance to bonk a good looking indian girl .. hence when they end up in thailand .. they act like maniacs ...

i always end up tipping generously .. buying drinks ... coz its all about the money ... a girl working in a field as such ... might be having certain problems and reasons to do this ... out of respect .. and gratitude i always treat them well ... and in the end they are happy ...
i have noticed one thing that color really matters to thai girls ..

I have a very hot thai frnd ( girl ) .. unfortunately she is into girls ..
might want to change her mind when i come down to bkk ...

I was curious about thermae because i thought its some joint with realllyyy hot girls ...
Old 27-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AnNex is Cool - loads of Potential

For RCA the cover charge remains anot I am not sure but for Funky Villa @ Thong Lor it seems that they have inherented the ฿400 dieases for forigners but it does not affect us Sinkies alot though don't tell me that u are gonna get urself a bottle of beer and party whole nite long ??? (A bottle of JW or Smirnoff will get u and 3 of u guys in foc.)
Old 27-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
a thai friend told me about a saying in his country:
>>when you have stick and you see a snake and an indian, then you hit the indian because he is more dangerous.<<
1.2 billion population of india should explain all ...
Old 27-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Merry X'Mas, should have join u guys at BKK...it's boring here & frens just dun gather to celebrate...
Hi Bro Chanyboy, season's greeting to you and i hope is not too late
Old 27-12-2011, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks a lot bro ... will be in bkk on the 2nd FEB and will be staying till the 9th ..

I am a young indian.

i was astounded when i heard this ... so she explained me about all the Negatives of us indians ... and she offered to come with me for free ...
well bro khbats - sometimes to make small talk i also like to ask gals, what cust they like and what cust they dont like and by nationality- indians fare worst, followed by kimchi, if i rem correctly.

having said that, at sex for sale places, dont think u will hv much issue as long as price is right. i know indians like to bargain for everything down to the last rupee. there is a "market price" sort of, at these places. it might help u to find out so u know your bottom line so to speak and dun waste your own time and gain more enjoyment from your weeklong holiday.

as for the gal who initiate conversation and offer to go with u for free, well, not sure if it is safe to do so in any country. do post after Feb. btw ur bro like ME gals, go Dubai, its equidistant to Bkk from places like ahmedabad i believe. and there are prc and thai there as well..
Old 27-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro, the lady I took from Thermae on that night was closer to 36 than 16 years old.

On the same night, Bro Sextherapy selected a top notch beauty, likely 20 something, a 9-9.5 on my book.
Wah, I go Thermae many times and never see 9-9.5 like these leh http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TVAq-TyyQ6...52812%2529.jpg
http://celebrity-photos.elliottback....llucci-photos/
http://top-bikini-wallpaper.blogspot...-chi-ling.html

I must stay in hotel above Thermae next time I go so I can literally fix all 3 eyes on lookout for any 9-9.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzy View Post
How many hour/shot bro??
NB, you think this is Hatyai or Danok farm gals where you can have unlimited shots, meh? In BKK, you have to adjust your quantity of shots down, quality of shots up, budget up and fun level up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
For KFC Farm action this one is a little harder to find. Hahaha.
Yes agree. BKK land too expensive so cannot afford to have farms but have plenty of KFC in shopping centres.
Old 30-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Sextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
bro looks like u r having fun in Bangkok...
Yes Bangkok rocks and night never ends.... Really must say a BIG THANK YOU to Bro Norice for showing me around....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzy View Post
How many hour/shot bro??
I took her back for supper at Hwai Khwang and then back to my apartment at 11.45pm.. As i need to fly back Singapore for business meeting the next day and catching a morning flight, she left with me early in the morning about 7am when my driver came to pick me up... Total 2 shots and lots of hugging and body massage....

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Wah, I go Thermae many times and never see 9-9.5 like these leh
Few days ago I was back again at Thermae with Bro Norice and his friend... saw more solid looking ones... Fair and cute... wanted to get LT again but after asking a few, all only wanted ST... sianz anyway took 1 cute one for ST... paid her Baht2000 and Baht500 for room upstairs...100% GFE and will definately RTF... We also saw another super Kawaii type..... got her contact number already will try her next time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1