The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dg4ever97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Gem landed

Hi Guys,

Get to know a new PRC Gem through one of my frequent sex mate. lol. Tried her and think it benefit for money. Interested brothers, can drop me PM.

Name:- forget to ask
PRC: ChongQing
Height 165
Nice figure and looks
Damage: 100/per shot

Forget to tell u guys, she claims this is her first time in Singapore and have landed a day more than 7 days. That why I still consider her a gem for me to collect and not forgetting to share too.
Old 28-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Re: New Gem landed

Number given to 2 brotherrs... BUeh Tahan and deenosaur.

Hope there is FR as promise.
Old 28-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 16
charmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,

Got pic to share?
Old 28-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
deenosaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can provide your fr first ? her stats?
Old 30-09-2008, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
Bueh Tahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS dg4ever97 for the ctc. Tried her yesterday. As promised, here's my FR:
She was very punctual and was in the room in less than 10 mins after I gave her the no.
Average looking with shoulder-length hair and dressed in black. When we hugged I could feel her boobs against me. What, no bra? Confirmed when I felt them with my hands. Unzipped her and out popped her neh neh. Nice B+ cups with brown nips. She obliged when I moved to taste them. Yummy! She seemed to like that too.
After some raba raba and light frenching on the bed, we stripped and went to shower. Nothing much in the shower except for more nipple sucking on my part.
On the bed, she initiated action by sucking my nips and proceeded to give bbbj. On fingering her, I could feel that she's already very wet. Got her into my favourite position - 69 and proceeded to paint her. Could feel that she's enjoying that too. We 69ed for at 10-15 mins and I thought I was ready to screw her. Passed her the condom but when she tried to put it on, didi was only flying at half mast. Not her fault, for sure. I haven't slept well for the past 2 nights.
Ended up with her having to give me a hj cum bbbj while I fingered her. Exploded after 5 minutes.
We tcss after washing up and I found out that I was her only caller for today. I told her that she might be asking for too much ($100/60/1) and suggested that she lower it to $80/60/1. If she provides a good session, she shouldn't have any problem getting $10 or $20 tip. She saw the logic in that and agreed.
We hugged after she dressed up and that's the end of story'
Name: Ya Ping 亜平
Origin: 24
Ht: 164
Wt: 54
Complexion: 7/10, fair (not white) & smooth.
Looks: 6/10, not really my type, but always smiling.
Stats: 7/10. 34B+ 24 35 (My guesstimate only)
Frenching: 6/10. Light only.
Fingering: 6/10. Didn't allow full finger insertion.
Painting: 8/10. No smell. Good response.
BBBJ: 6.5/10. Lack experience.
GFE: 6.5/10. Probably cos she's really new and shy.
RTF: Probably not. Too many on my To Try List.
Semi-retired.....
Old 30-09-2008, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
Bueh Tahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, there were some typos & omissions in my FR:
Origin: ChongQing
Damage: 100/60/1
New rate: 80/60/1. For 2 hrs/ 2 shots, please check with TS.
Semi-retired.....
Old 30-09-2008, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg4ever97 View Post
Name:- forget to ask
PRC: ChongQing
Height 165
Nice figure and looks
Damage: 100/per shot

Forget to tell u guys, she claims this is her first time in Singapore and have landed a day more than 7 days. That why I still consider her a gem for me to collect and not forgetting to share too.
If she's a gem how on earth can u forget her name
100/per shot for a prc with no detail FR from u & u think her CB stud with diamond like local FL
So your kind of gem is becos she 1st time here & landed a day more den 7 days means 8 days or what??? Btw tks for yr generosity for sharing

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 30-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

Wink Re: New Gem landed

[QUOTE=Bueh Tahan;3106081]

New rate: 80/60/1.

Hi All,

Yesterday after Bro Bueh Tahan have her session, I called up Ya Ping in the evening for another RTF. As mentioned by Bueh Tahan, the gem is willing to reduce her price after the advice given by Bueh Tahan. So the new rate now is indeed 80/per shot. Anyway dun need to check with me on the pricing on 2 shots for 2 hours coz I also dun know. LOL. Whoever is interested, might consider checking it with her on your own.

Anyway pls accept my apologies for not remembering her name earlier as sometimes, when we reached out to all these FL, we are also tired in nature as such, just have an enjoyable FJ and number will do.

Again, I would like to share again, me not her OKT and she dun plan to do this for long.
Old 30-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, can I have her contact? Thanks!

[QUOTE=dg4ever97;3106710]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueh Tahan View Post

New rate: 80/60/1.

Hi All,

Yesterday after Bro Bueh Tahan have her session, I called up Ya Ping in the evening for another RTF. As mentioned by Bueh Tahan, the gem is willing to reduce her price after the advice given by Bueh Tahan. So the new rate now is indeed 80/per shot. Anyway dun need to check with me on the pricing on 2 shots for 2 hours coz I also dun know. LOL. Whoever is interested, might consider checking it with her on your own.

Anyway pls accept my apologies for not remembering her name earlier as sometimes, when we reached out to all these FL, we are also tired in nature as such, just have an enjoyable FJ and number will do.

Again, I would like to share again, me not her OKT and she dun plan to do this for long.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1