The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
Aiyo lopo, why bother to reply his msgs? The more u reply the more happy he is. Ignoring those msgs is the best
Bro Lubber,

He wants to jap me leh! I want to see how HE can jap me leh. HE has magic?
Old 27-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Hi Bro Lopo,

In the world of internet, there are all sorts of different creatures.

take it easy, at least most of bros here know you take care of XYZ very well.

stay calm!
Old 28-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Hi Bro Lopo,

In the world of internet, there are all sorts of different creatures.
stay calm!
Bro ezez11,

Tqvm, it’s very kind of u to advise me to stay calm. Yes, I have been very calm. And I am aware of the saying in Chinese “秀才遇着兵有理说不清” If I had blown my top I would have hurled more vicious and abusive words against this semi-literate but uneducated creature including members of his or "ïts" family,his mother and sister who are all innocent parties in his outbursts against me.

What can we expect from this semi-literate but uneducated creature who doesn’t even understand the difference between “a request” and “a condition”? How could this creature who claims to be intelligent be fooled so easily by me by just using, in his own words, “ a school boy’s trick” into admitting that he is calling himself names and abusing himself and members of his own family when he gleefully though he was scolding and abusing me? How could this creature be intelligent when he, in his own words, “uses his ass to think”?

This creature cannot be taught or educated but he can be and must be exposed and cut down to his proper size!
Old 28-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

bro lopo...it only till now then i see those msg...by bother by those pm u got...in internet like what bro said..sure got those ASS lucking around mah..juts ignore them....i guess bros here who knows u know u are good man.. just move on.. sad to say...i didnt RTF XYZ as i out of town till now.. but she did always mention how well she is being taken care by u..from this..i salute u.. keep contributing bros...
Old 28-10-2007, 03:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Bro lopo,
one just can't please all,

清者自清嘛,但求问心无愧,又何妨笑骂由人 ?

Be happy lah
Old 28-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
bro lopo...it only till now then i see those msg...by bother by those pm u got...in internet like what bro said..sure got those ASS lucking around mah..juts ignore them....i guess bros here who knows u know u are good man.. just move on.. sad to say...i didnt RTF XYZ as i out of town till now.. but she did always mention how well she is being taken care by u..from this..i salute u.. keep contributing bros...
Bro Shanghaifun,

TQVM 4 ur compliments & support. This ass, who has been using his arse to speak & who also threatens to zap me if me dare to post in the open forum, has suddenly become an empty vessel and a “缩头乌龟” after me accepted his challenge. Me can imagine the speed at which his 乌龟头 scrambled to withdraw and hide under his tortoise shell. And true to his own curse, he has to stay that way because the moment he extends his tortoise head out of his tortoise shell, he will be zapped. He says he is not afraid. But me say, unless he is going to change his nick or unless he got magic wand, he is talking big lah.....Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Bro lopo,
one just can't please all,
清者自清嘛,但求问心无愧,又何妨笑骂由人 ?
Be happy lah
Bro Cummon,

It’ s true that one just can’t please all. It’ s partially true that 清者自清,但求问心无愧。

Bro, Me had also said before: 真的假不了,假的真不了。But if the party concerned makes no attempt不加辩驳,不加澄清,又怎能自清呢?会被当成当事人默认,任其以讹传讹,不加理会,久之,真 的就假得了,假的就真得了。因此,万万不能笑骂由人。行不通得呀!虽说此风月论坛有的是虚虚实实,别太认真 ,但也不能不妨呀!

Me happy lah! Me know that this baby is trying to provoke me. As bro Lubber had said earlier the angrier me is the happier he will be. Me takes this argument as an exercise for my mental faculty and to show how “intelligent” he thinks he is! As me had also said earlier: had me blown my top me would have hurled more vicious and abusive words at him...Cheers!
Old 20-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

NOTE

This thread is continued under the title: http://samsforum.com/welcome...ed-battle.html. Please therefore keep it alive.

lopo
Old 29-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 17
angel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of light

1st wanna thanx bro ManuelFerrara for PM mi her no.. upz for u..

call her at 5pm n book for a slot at 6.30pm..
1st upsad: wen she reach told mi tat she got another bro waitin for her lata at 7.30pm.. wah.. sian liao lor.. thou can enjoy for 2hrs...
2nd upsad: abit rush.. (due to another bro waitin at 7.30pm)
Part1:bt her service is GD.. wah... remind mi of ZHUHAI... 1st shower soap mi den wash clean.. den catbath using boobs.. den use mouth, lick all over n suck.. den AR..(damn shiok,coz i love AR) den come to mine didi... keep suckin.. (wah damn shiok lor) den make dry den go to bed...
Part2: powder mi den catbath again... suck... den ask mi to knee.(like doggie) den AR again... den suck mi balls den come to mine didi... (wah BTH ar) ask her to stop... let mi suck her nice boobs.... den she ask mi lend down again... lick all over again.. bring mine leg high.. den AR again... den suck mine balls n didi... (BTH) ask her to stop, cap mi den she say she wanna ride.. bt scare i cant control den tel her i ride her... 1 position onli den unload... everythin is like veri rush for her... bt service is reali gd.. 2nd time i get AR in sg...

look:7/10 (not bad lookin)
boobs: B+ (if not wrong) nice
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj:6.5/10
overall service: 9/10 (if u go ZH massage bfore u noe,somethin like it)
damage: 1/1/$60

may try her again if time n $$$ permit....
Old 30-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iluvpiakpiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh... XYZ still in SG meh?? hw come got FR?? lol
Old 31-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
forsakensage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me contact please? thanks !
Old 03-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fattycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me contact please? thanks !
Old 07-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
horny_leo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros care to share contact ? email @ [email protected]
Old 12-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

To bros who are wondering as to how old she is:

She was 24 years old last year (2007). This is confirmed by senior bro stirer in his FR reproduced below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirrer View Post
Many thanks to bro lopo for sharing XYZ contact, to me she is definately for bros who are more into service and enjoy all out sex, I second one bro describing her service to be on par if not better than Cat 150. Look wise I dun find her too bad, to me she sought of resemble 70% of tcs star Michelle Chong (Zhuang Mi Xue). A brief FR as below:

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (B cup, slight tummy n abit tann)
Foreplay : 9/10 (boob massage, bbbj in bath, catbath, boob massage, ar, deep throat bbbj on bed)
FJ : 9/10 (must try cowgirl she can really ride with good stamina and various stances)
Attitude : 10/10
Damage : 80 + tips + room
RTF : Sure.

The reason why I didn't give her a 10 for Foreplay and FJ is due to the fact that I visit her in late evening when she is under mafu '30 minute' cap so overall session abit rush. However our session goes into overtime for 15 mins and she ignore all those annoying mafu's call hence a perfect 10 for attitude. Has fixed up next session with her during her 'free time', really looking forward to it
Old 02-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
be gone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

do give this gem your uptmost support as
she has strong indication that her business need a boost from
the bros here. If business not gd, she will have to pull out and
if she pulls out, bros here will have 1 less gems to pull their
stuff out from..kekekeke. It seems that her problem is with her being
at JC which I believe that quite a number of bros will find it
more difficult to get to in JC as compared to the lorongs.

Bro Be gone
Old 03-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Wonderers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros, care to share her contact. Many thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1