The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
ken li deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopo View Post
AN APOLOGY
I had already given it out to many many bros ... As a result there is a large accumulation of bros with her contacts ... the queue has become too long. ... In order not to make the situation worse, I have had to further stagger the distribution of her contact.
lopo
Absolutely. No point having gem who becomes so busy that she cannot / no mood / she is too tired to work properly. I think she is worth the wait. I patiently wait to RTF hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespda View Post
Hi all,
If possible try not to contact her today, I will be bringing her for a day tour in Singapore, ....
James
Wah! You lucky sod! Enjoy bro! : )

If you have a brain, you have the ability to learn and think, unless you have a big bag of 'lazy' between your ears.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespda View Post
Hi all,
If possible try not to contact her today, I will be bringing her for a day tour in Singapore, of course will be paying her a day booking till late tonight 9pm($300 SGD), she can do rather good massage and extra service for me lah, tempting, saliva dropping already.
James
With so many bros waiting in the queue, you book her for one whole day? Not very nice leh. You sure she cannot earn more than $300 for one whole day? Or your intention is just to give her a break?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,
XYZ just called me to say she had come back from a one-day trip round Singapore and that she can start working now...
Lopo
Old 03-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
AN APOLOGY

Hi bros, I know many of you are patiently waiting for my response to your requests for XYZ’s contact. lopo
Hi Bro lopo, you have done a very good job for bros here, as well as for xyz. cheers!
Old 03-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jamespda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bros!

I sayang her, want her to take a rest, at the same time bring her to tour Sentosa but 天不作美,raining so heavily, instead of providing her more rest, we spend most of our time in bed. Shiok for me but tough for her, thus I told her to come back earlier to rest.

PS: Paiseh! Sorry, dun worry next time we will spend the whole day & night together, he! he! he.........
Old 03-09-2007, 10:50 PM
Samster

I believe she have feel for me that's why we agree at $300 SGD ma! I also feel not suffcient for her but including the Sentosa trip, I incur more also.

Forgive me....!
Old 04-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro lopo,

Bro like me with low rep pt always faced problem in getting contact. Me dun 0mind queing for my turn as long as there is a chance given to try this gem. Rememeber to PM me contact once the crowd not so BIG OK
Old 04-09-2007, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,
XYZ just called me to say she had come back from a one-day trip round Singapore and that she can start working now...
Lopo
Hi, thx Bro Lopo for the ctc (after a couple requests 4 ctc) at the late nite cos needed for outstation assignment ... quick hand n quick hand ... msg XYZ for a late late nite rumble ... however, at first was disappointed cos there was no reply of msg (learned later on tt she was asleep after a hard day of tour of singapore) ... much delicious FR had been written of her, therefore, made an attempt to call her and luckily she answered and arranged a sexxion at GL XX ... early in the morning
Upon arrival, called her and booked a room at H81 and another call to her to infm her of the room no. ... however, several attempts of calls were in vain .. thought it was a lousy day of getting aeroplane fm a prc ... at the fifth attempt, she answered and within minutes she was at the door step ...

Looks : 7 Not a SYT (around late twenties in initial 1st look) very sweet, chatty & always with smiles on - later on when close up looked better with very attractive eyes

Body : 7.5 Slim & curvy,very nice n smooth skin and a plentiful pair of boobs with yummy looking areolas & nipples but with a veri slight growth of baby fat around tummy

Action : handiful massage to sooth my tired body (her initiative without me askingin) carried on with veri sensual body massage of buxomy nipples all round the body

Catbath : 8 Wet & sensual (ticklish to me) all over my body,alternating with clamping her lips & nibbling with her teeth all over the skin n the groin area

BBBJ : 8.5 Hard & tight suctions with cold n hold water treatment n had to stop her before CIM - veri skillful done - learned that she was a master of such over in her homeland

AR : Surprising for a prc fl who offered such a service with slow and fast motion of her tonguely strokes up & down the crack of the butt awaking all my nervy muscle down there

Kiss : 8 Very wet n really good with veri sensual n long tongue fight

FJ : 8.5 where she responded to the stroking during missionary pattern

Attitude : 8.5, veri friendly and eager to please & never rushed though tis was our first encounter

Damage : $80 + $ips + Rm

RTF ; confirmed again if back from outstation n hv time

Note : She was a veri nice girl and a gem found by Bro Lopo and if can, must take good good care of her cos my numerous encounter with prc, such a kind of service oriented girl n professional kind of attitude rarely can be found ... thx again Bro Lopo

Happy Chiong'g
Old 04-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met Xiao Yan Zi late last night at GL Lorong 20. Immediately got a room and sms her to come over. Since there has been so many Yummy FR already, I shall not go into detail. Based on previous FR from other Bros, the services she provide for each and everyone of us here are truth. So for those who have not try her, what you have read from other Bro's FR, is what she will be able to provide for you, she will not cut down the service.

The following rating are based on my own personal opinion.

Look : 6
Body : 8.5
BBBJ : 9
Catbath & AR : 9.5 (Super shiok, $$$ back gurantee )
Attitude : 8.5 (Friendly type)
Overall Service : 9
Damage : $80 + Tips + Rm

Summary : Even her look may not scored A+for me, but the service she provide is No Horse Run, worth every single cents.

Thanks Lopo for the sharing.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Newbies without any meaningful contributions, please do not flood my inbox with your requests! Thank you!
lopo
Old 05-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Samster

Will try to pay XYZ for another round of bonking. She's the most precious gem I came across so far, great massage & bonking, no doubt sometime may have hard time getting her, but still worth the effort. I will definitely go for another round before coming weekend. Cheong...
Old 05-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Thanks bro lopo for ZXY's contact.
I have waited for half hour, but it was worthy of the time.

I would like to she is an sex expert or a sex machine. Her AR is out of the world. That's part is out of world.

If she can slow a bit the action speed during the sexxion, would be better. Can bro lopo avdise her?

Not sure if her boobs are natural, any comments, bros?

Look ; 7.0/10
Boobs : B (6/10)
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : yes
BBBJ: 8.0/10
FJ : 9/10
AR: 10/10
RTf: why not?

cheers!
Old 05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Thanks bro lopo for ZXY's contact.
I have waited for half hour, but it was worthy of the time.

I would like to she is an sex expert or a sex machine. Her AR is out of the world. That's part is out of world.

If she can slow a bit the action speed during the sexxion, would be better. Can bro lopo avdise her?

Not sure if her boobs are natural, any comments, bros?
Bro ezez11,
She is very obliging n earger 2 pls, she will do as u requested, either slow or speed up.
As rgds her boobs they are natural. Perhaps, other bros can confirm...
lopo
Old 05-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

The following are some comments made by bros who visited her:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
1st, thx to bro lopo for the contact
2nd, thx to bro lopo for what a great find! A true gem!This is one of the best prc i ever had. looks, service, and skills! we tried so many postions ( in a few ones i had to stop her right way, becos i could hold any longer.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangzong View Post
This one IMHO the BEST SYT !! Extremly Good Attitude, Extremely Good Service with GF feeling provided by her to me yesterday. Although one man's meat is the other posion, for my experience this one easily out perform the GL150 any time ! .

One kind of shiok ! I must say Xiao Yan Zi give me one of the best BBBJ that I ever experience. In fact she did it with a few positions, ...
!
Some more to be extracted for easy reference...Cheers!

lopo
Old 05-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF for her 2 days ago. yes the day that she went for a day tour. Cos need to be away again by the time I return, she is gone liao, so fast leg fast hand chk with her availablity and she is fine in the evening. Have another wonderful session with her that night. Hope she can return or extent her stay here. But than, if she didn't get adequate support fm us she may not return..... and there goes another gems........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1