The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
breaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP style PRC tian tian (29980;29980;) make my day so 29980;29980;34588;34588;

Thanks TS bro Walabis for very very quick respond to my pm of Tian Tian's contact.
I picked her up at her residence at Lor 25 and look like this street got a lot of chio bu at 'peak hour' I actually wanted to hook up one when one approached me. But since already make appointment with Tian Tian and got to wait for her to come down.
She wore a pink top bare back with almost see through her sexy bra on her 34B neh neh pok.
First look very appealing, nice feature and a bit CFM. Without wasting any time delay as I sneak out from the office for late lunch. I took her to the nearby budget to explore how wonder she is.

Cut very short and pls find my stats and rating below:
Name:Tian Tian
Province:Chongqing
Looks:7/10
Body: 8/10 got kind of hour glass curvey figure, nice butt and no tummy at all.
Boobs: 34B, soft and smooth, just nice for her with light brown nipple.most important no ARMPIT hair.
Height: standing like 1.63m
Weight: I think got 47kg
Shower work: 9/10 . Best I have so far !! boobs massage rubbing my body over with soap.
Body Massage: 9/10 , very steam and shiok , especially when her nipple "tip toe" my body all over. once touched my dick, it raise like standing cobra !!
BBBJ : 9/10 very unusual feeling, very hard to express and for a while I thought I'm in heaven. Almost blow me out and lucky I able to take control or else.....
Painting: At first lick her pussy , no respond ..sigh..look got to work harder..finally turned her on..I tasted her cunt juice and her both legs gripped my head and I almost cannot breath..haha.
FJ: 8/10, very good cow girl, rided me on top, shake shake up up and down never felt tired at all. I lifted her to the dressing table and pumped her from that spot. Next I lifted her back to the bed and doggie style..OH Yeah !!!
She enjoyed very much and for sure her moaning was real.
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly.
RTFEFINTELY and hope she not busy!!! Till now I still think of her.
Damage: $70 + tips

Thanks again bro walabis.
Old 30-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP style PRC tian tian (29980;29980;) make my day so 29980;29980;34588;34588;

Today I beri happy coz wear "LOVER SUITE" with her
Such a coincidence! Both of us wearing PINKY!

Highly recommended for bros who like girls to service you fully.
Thumbs Up!
Old 30-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
jasco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I actually retired for a while until received bro walabis sms..
" bro, long time no see and how are you ? this gem for you sure you like her, Tian Tian 8xxx xxx from Chongqing, Everything average 8 and leave it to you to explore it. Say no more you find out yourself ! "
For a while I got mix feeling, to go or not to go..look at my watch..keekeekee, maybe I can find some time.

"Hello tian tian, are you available now?" "yes, I am ?" She said.
I asked "where are you? tian tian" "I'm at Geylang Lor xx" she replied
"I will call yoy once I check in H81 nearby at Lor xx in half and hour" I said

About Twenty minutes later, I called tian tian "Hello tian tian, can you come up to room xx now?" "Hao de, I now coming up now" she said.

5 minutes later..Ding Dong..the bell went..I quickly open the door,standing in front a girl with very sweet I invited her in. I asked her to sit down and understand from bro walabis, a PR got to built if want to have a good bonk.we began to chat all sort of cock and her life in China.

10 minutes later, the action began, she offered to showered for me and of course I never reject her. She help me to remove my clothes and I help her as well and we both proceed to the shower room. By chance I touched those spft and firm 34B boobs. The bathroom a bit too small but good enough for both of us. She soaped herself all over and gave me some boobs rubbing on my body. The shower was a pretty long one and it last like 10 minutes.

After drying me up..the main event started with her giving me some sexy boobs massage. It was good and a very good start. Next she began to lick my body. A long licking finger good about 5 minutes and down my didi and slowly insert it into her mouth..Very good suckion with slow and good pace with no emergency blake even with her pair of hand working on my 2 balls and the No 6 Club stick.

About 10 over minutes of licking and sucking my dick, I told her my turn to service her. I immediately turned in 69 position, She sucked my dick while I licked her pussy at the same time until her pussy become very wet.

At this time she knew my dick turned hard and solid standing at 5.5 inches height. She quickly capped it and slowly inserted into her wet pussy in cowgirl position. She do the rock while I enjoyed my ride.

I lifted her up and put in the 45 degree of the bed and going to pump her hard..after 5 minutes of hard pump i still holding there..She then asked to turn around and she going to ride me again like a lady ranger.she seem she like this movement.After then some switching all sort of positions and finally we ended in missionery style

After washing up she help me to wash up and realise my dick still so solid. I requested for a second shot and she agreed. But unfortunately my boss called and look at my watch I think I don't have much time. I told her I KIV my second shot on my return bonk.

Name tian tian and age around 26
Look-8/10.I like these kind of look
hgts-approx. 1.62m
Wgts-approx. 47kg
Boobs size 34B sofe and smooth
Attitude-9/10
Foreplay-8/10
BBBJ-8/10
FJ-8/10
Frenching-yes
Duration: almost 1 hour and 40 mins
Total Damage- $70+$10 tips+$20 room + own brought CD
RTF-Sure.

Once again thks Bro walabis for sms tian tian's contact and my FR may not that good but I try my best.

On the other wondering you are devil or angel to me...make me to come back to bonk in commerical sex !

Anyway she is a very good bonk !
Old 31-07-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Hmm, how come page 2 liao still haven see our thread manager??
Old 31-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 21
seoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A very good bonk on tian tian

Thks Bro walabis for Tian Tian number. Here is my brief FR which I tried last night.

Name- Tian Tian

Province-Chongqing

Age- she said 26

Looks- 8/10. oriental beauty

Figure- 8/10. very nice body, slim type about 163cm tall. about 47 kg.

Boobs- 7/10. B Cup. very soft and natural. When u fucked her missionary, the boobs will sway up and down like jelly. Wooo.... Shiok!

Sexy massage- 9/10. I like best

Catbath- 8/10. like pro in AV show

BBBJ- 8/10. yes, very special describe by TS, blow very long and consider very good .

FJ- 8/10 Enjoyable. Surround sound system.

Attitude- 8.5/10 very very friendly

Overall: she meet all my requirement. This girl offer very different type of service I don't know how to describe. One word awesome I would say.

Damage- $60 + $10 (tips)

Once again thks bro walabis for sharing this gem.
Old 31-07-2008, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
medio8audio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the FRs read already so steam. Still waiting for TS reply for her contact.
Buy the way bro walabis , her damages is $60,$70 or $80 ? I saw different damages.
Old 31-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 21
seoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by medio8audio View Post
Buy the way bro walabis , her damages is $60,$70 or $80 ? I saw different damages.
I paid her $60, she said thanks you. Then I gave her another $10 as tips she thanks you me again. I think she receive anything from $60. most important her service must be good and afterall she service me for more than an hour.
Old 31-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If cannot get wen wen today , I think I will call her.
Old 31-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
WOW !!!!!!! You got so good treatment CIM !!!!!!!!
You can have it if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Today I beri happy coz wear "LOVER SUITE" with her
Such a coincidence! Both of us wearing PINKY!
Highly recommended for bros who like girls to service you fully.
Thumbs Up!
pre arranged huh
Old 31-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
RTF: DEFINTELY and hope she not busy!!! Till now I still think of her.
defintely a worth one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasco View Post
I actually retired for a while until received bro walabis sms..On the other wondering you are devil or angel to me...make me to come back to bonk in commerical sex !
What I got to say you 狗熊难过美人关..
Old 31-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
You can have it if you want

pre arranged huh
I will make arrangement then
Old 31-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Hmm, how come page 2 liao still haven see our thread manager??
You want to be the thread manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by medio8audio View Post
$60 or $70 should be ok and you think how much she deserve after trying her.
Old 31-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Jimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 26 yrs old Sweet PRC Tian Tian.Good sexy Massage,BBBj and FJ....

Have booked her at 6 this evening. Will report back once complete the mission. Haha.

cheers!!!!
Old 31-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy69 View Post
Have booked her at 6 this evening. Will report back once complete the mission. Haha.
cheers!!!!
Bro Jimmy69,you will like her. Anyway she like tough man like you.
Old 31-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

called her 2 hours ago and said she fully schedule from 1pm to 7pm. Got to try my luck after 7pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread