The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=631791

New thread for all time favourite Ini
Old 29-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
khwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
yes ! has been share from above that laura has moved to new location
Yet to visit laura since she moved.. is her new place convient for those driving?
Old 30-10-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deleted .....

Last edited by damnation89; 30-10-2016 at 12:58 AM. Reason: question answered
Old 30-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoot123 View Post
phew, almost wanted to book her service..

seems like most of the field report here cannot be trusted, even if its from the seniors
It appears that 3umbrellas fabricated the lie to sabotage Xin Xin, who is certain that she did not provide FJ to him. He had requested for raw but his request was turned down, and he started the thread to spite her. Poor girl had zero customers today. There were a few calls, but she was too distraught to work.
Old 30-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Any ML asking for payment to be made before anything , just walk away
Old 30-10-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Morning, would like to ask if Bei Bei/Tinkle is formerly Linda from SH69?

Current
http://sglonelyguy.com/bei-bei-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/tinkle/

Former
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14801377

Also curious, her SLG and LTD numbers and charges are both different . Will she shortchange in svc if we take the cheaper option? Is it due to the okt cut, hence they charge different prices. I personally feel that 100 should be the standard rate, don't wish to contribute to the statistics and make 110 the norm....

I'm quite attracted to her pics/body on the original SH69. Then shortly after the webbie went down, she popped up at other sites but I couldn't find time to visit her. Remembered reading good reviews on her, hopefully the svcs won't differ between paying 100/110
Old 30-10-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
It appears that 3umbrellas fabricated the lie to sabotage Xin Xin, who is certain that she did not provide FJ to him. He had requested for raw but his request was turned down, and he started the thread to spite her. Poor girl had zero customers today. There were a few calls, but she was too distraught to work.
Ok.....but the fact remains she used used towels for her customers.....it is totally unacceptable to me.
Anyway, her services pretty ordinary n was kind of quickie kind.
I still think she will be better off working in ktv or become FL.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Ok.....but the fact remains she used used towels for her customers.....it is totally unacceptable to me.
Anyway, her services pretty ordinary n was kind of quickie kind.
I still think she will be better off working in ktv or become FL.
According to one bro, she has bought her own towels and sends them to a laundry for washing. Possibly this was due to your previous FR about dirty towels.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
According to one bro, she has bought her own towels and sends them to a laundry for washing. Possibly this was due to your previous FR about dirty towels.
Din see the sends to laundry portion. When she gives me the towels, they are clean and dry. I also saw her changing the towel on the bed, in front of my eyes.
Old 30-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwan View Post
Yet to visit laura since she moved.. is her new place convient for those driving?
yes ! i know that place as been go before , those driving can park at below basement also
Old 30-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
♥ 玲玲姐 ♥ Best Ever 抓根 Master!♥ 前列腺保养,99%保证治好早泄,阳痿,不举的现象! ♥ 2IC Therapy 

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=573152

Visited 玲玲姐 for JG recently. I must say her JG is the most authentic to me so far. She was very well known if you followed the HC thread closely. From now on, she should be the one who will maintain my tool regularly . For those that have 阳痿, 早泄 or any issue with the little bro can also consult her. With some TCM knowledge, she seems to be a professional in this field. 

Here is my review based on my session:

Location: Central towards north. MRT is 15 mins walk away. Bus is the best public transport to get there. Parking is no issue. The place is discreet although it is not a private condo. Getting to the place is easy. Plenty of coffee shops for you to wait if you are early. 

Apartment: Living with her family but she is the only one working there. The bathroom is attached to the massage room. The JG will be done on a massage bed/table. 

Look: She is a MILF with pleasant look. That is ok with me as I only go for her JG. 

Massage: None. Opted for a full 60-min JG. 

Sensual: None. Pure JG for tool maintenance only . No release as advised by her. 

JG: As mentioned, it is the most authentic JG based on the few I have tried so far. She can explain to you what she is doing. Her JG is not those painful pulling type. 

Friendliness: She is friendly and chatty. The session was not boring at all. She used her phone once in a while but it did not disrupt the session. She is also not a time watcher. 

Duration: 60 mins
Damage: $100
RTJG: Yes. Need to maintain the tool once in a while. 

Please PM bro haonan25 for her contact. 
Recently went to try LingLing Juagen

Since first time try, took one hour JG package.

When the session starts, she checked my condition and told me to reduce doing HJ.

Other than that my little bro is still in decent shape, but have some blockage on my right thigh. It was painful when she start the treatment, especially when on my right thigh.

As the treatment continue, the pain is less painful. After the one hour treatment, the pain at my right thigh was gone. She advice me not release now for better effect later.

No hanky panky during the session, just pure treatment for my little bro.

RTJG: Yes. Good to maintain once in a while.

PS: Managed to have a great Over Night session with a FL a few days later. Can feel that the JG session does have certain positive effect.
Old 30-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Vlada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st posting inside this thread. hope i won't be treated like those goons or idiots by all the senior bros here.

Visited this masseuse Crystal from this sglonelyguy site. Place is private, which I like. She looked young to me, at most 22, voice very teh. Ushered me inside, saw me perspiring, so got me a box of tissues to wipe off my beads of perspiration. Then helped me to strip to birthday suit, and we went to shower together.

Inside, she asked how many HJ I wanted. I joked with her, how many times can u cummed if I fingered her? Her face turned a little red, blushing. Then I told her, just do your normal stuff, don't "force" me to cum, ok?

So she continued her showering with me. The usual SOP stuff which I always encountered with many FLs. No elaborations on it, or most bros will ZZzzz ....

So she managed to get me shoot once inside the shower, with some effort. Then she helped to dry me up, and began her massage in nude (which I requested. Told her I love the feeling of bushy vagina rubbing against my back and legs)

She puts in a lot of effort in massage. Turned over, licking my nipples, hands on my little bro. Doing the 2nd HJ. Not much feeling for me, so I told her to forget it. But she insisted I got my 2nd HJ done. Kinda persistent young lady. Didn't want to disappoint her, so let her continue, but after 10mins or so, still no results.

Asked her to stop and said I forgotten that I got something on, and needed to rush off for it. She quickly got me the 2nd shower and helped me to put on my clothes. Then she kissed me goodbye.

Upon leaving, then i realised I forgotten to pay her. So i u-turn and knocked on her door, no response. Called her to tell her i forgotten to pay her and asked her to open the door, so I can pay her.

She gave me another goodbye after that. I felt her GFE is very high, and will recommend to those who likes sweet young things.

her weblink ---> http://sglonelyguy.com/crystal-massage/
Old 30-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, im a newbie and may i know your opinions on who to choose for a great massage but ok-ok to good looks

I've read through the forum and couldn't choose between:
Cynthia (SBC) (SDL) / Alisa (SLG)
Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG)
Mint (MGZW)
A Ta 阿塔 (LTD) / Sky (SLG)
Miqi (PMC)

Thanks in advance )
Old 30-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascor View Post
Hi Bros, im a newbie and may i know your opinions on who to choose for a great massage but ok-ok to good looks

I've read through the forum and couldn't choose between:
Cynthia (SBC) (SDL) / Alisa (SLG)
Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG)
Mint (MGZW)
A Ta 阿塔 (LTD) / Sky (SLG)
Miqi (PMC)

Thanks in advance )
Shall only comment on those I have tried. Cynthia, A ta and Miqi.

If massage is the main consideration, A ta does a great massage, she's not an SYT though but rather a pre-milf. She has a pretty good figure though.

All three does sensual part in nude with Miqi with the most pattern.

Hope that helps.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Going to write a MR for Aini for the visit over the weekend. She probably don't need another MR with plenty already.

Something about Aini that I find most amazing is her organization and way she treats her customers. Time organization is quite impressively done, especially that she sends a confirmation sms. That I must applaud her for the extra thought.

Secondly, once you step into her room in your hour, she will try her utmost best to make you feel comfortable, treating you like a king. From making sure that you are cooled down, to ensuring that you are feeling not too tense. She tries her best at it, not overdoing on the GFE part and tries to strike a comfortable conversation with the customer.

Massage and sensual part, I would not emphasize too much but she puts in her best effort and is accommodating as well. Perfect pearl shape C-cups and a perky ass is not too difficult to get me hard on and HJ part comes in smoothly. I probably like it best in the 69 HJ position.

To conclude, I would describe Aini as a really good business woman. Working hard and smart to earn her keep here. Does make me want to RTM when I can get a suitable slot with her.

Bros, do book in advance to get good timings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1