The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 24-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapbeer View Post
G10
You can see from her dressing, she is the most covered up girl among the rest. Almost Taliban. I respect that.. Thats why i chose her first visit
wah...choose girl lidat one ah..
saw her a few times...high neck ...
face ...sometimes sulky but sometimes alluring...
like wat u said about not expecting anything...sometimes it is more fun this way..
Old 24-08-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
nebnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went this house once. Seriously all the girls looks cmi. I don't know why so many bro here say some chio. What happen to sg guys taste? 😱
Old 24-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebnguyen View Post
I went this house once. Seriously all the girls looks cmi. I don't know why so many bro here say some chio. What happen to sg guys taste? 😱
I know right. Sometimes when you're desperate, anything also can. Haha
Old 24-08-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Read all the FRs. Most rate the girls ok looking. The best looking one may be busy when you were there. For 50 bucks you expect viet beauty pageant?
Old 24-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
woaiita is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
BRO ! You must be damn good looking Singaporean . Plus your $50 very hard to earn . Use it wisely . Don't go and find girls .
Old 24-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
tiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Okt ya, talk a bit loud, but there is another one okt who will sometimes serve drinks.
Old 24-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapbeer View Post
G10 is either really fucked up or really heavenly.. U guys have to Poh Heng Suay.. Lol!

My logic is always to choose the most fucked up girl.. and not expect anything much except for Pass-able face, body and a pussy to release.. Even if they are dead fish like..

Once inside the room.. Be it any prostitute.. Firstly I will always with(sawadikrap style hand greeting) Bow to them and thank them for letting me have pleasure with their body and apologize if they don't like serving me. I show respect to them as woman.

G10 has never given me a shower. im ok with that..

She gives french. I like that..

She gave BBBJ.. But i asked her put condom.. Safety first! Lol. (only for first visit. Subsequent visits I didnt want any oral or some sorts.)

She is shy(or act shy). Always cover her body when she's stripping and telling me not to look. Im ok with that so i dont look.. LOL!

You can see from her dressing, she is the most covered up girl among the rest. Almost Taliban. I respect that.. Thats why i chose her first visit

Foreplay was just connecting to her heart and mind. Exploiting her emotional loophole. (yes im a bastard. Lol!)

On 2nd visit. Same old.. but we were a little closer. She wasn't so shy undressing anymore.. much more passionate. But the big NO NO for me came.. halfway through cowgirl intercourse I think she got carried away and she removed the condom on my penis.. I stopped immediately.. She cried..

I hate to see these girls cry..

But i still patronize this house.. And always G10. I've nvr tried other girls b4. LOL! That's just my style lah.. LOL!

Enjoy bros..
wat? she wanted to raw u?
n she cried when u didn't want?
lol u must b sibeh leng cai sia...
Old 25-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
heelheel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wh14 used to b one of my favourite houses ...until e new gers came. g7 8 10 tried b4. think i did fr for g10...sibei chio, is my favourite for this house...
oh u forgot g1 syt...oso my favourite...
only problem is... timing sucks w e new gers...

5555...ok orr...each his own house
viet house sometimes oso quite crowded...more viet houses oso better
Haha! Now WH14 Thai girls all standard sibei good now! Really highly recommend all bros to try!
Old 25-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
heelheel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Honestly, the girls all average looking nia. Not chio at all, I agree. Maybe except for G16 (consider the most chio one inside this house), but her service sucks to the max! Like deadfish. Plus she already 27 yrs old. LOL!
Old 25-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelheel View Post
Honestly, the girls all average looking nia. Not chio at all, I agree. Maybe except for G16 (consider the most chio one inside this house), but her service sucks to the max! Like deadfish. Plus she already 27 yrs old. LOL!
My experience with G16 was completely different. Just RTF her today and it was a mesmerizing session! Treat her nicely and tenderly and you'll be rewarded
Old 25-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

went to this house to take a look this afternoon, saw 3 girls there, honestly all cmi.. so went out immediately.
Old 26-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
cheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
wat? she wanted to raw u?
n she cried when u didn't want?
lol u must b sibeh leng cai sia...
It's not totally about how you look.. It's about how you treat and value a woman..

By putting a price tag on someone, one has already set an imaginary expectation.

For a girl.. it doesnt matter as much how you look outside(not saying it doesnt matter totally.) But they are more concerned how u look inside.

That is why some guys here have good reviews and good services from the girls. While some have bad reviews becos they feel shortchanged with the money they spent.

I do not believe some guys here have bad taste as accused by some. I sincerely believe that these guys who've had great experiences here are just guys who are (more) fun to be with and knows how to (better) respect another human being.

I really wish all u bros a happy time! Safety first!!!
Old 28-08-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes its heng sway one... sometimes girl in bad mood, maybe quarrel with bf back home, or maybe kid not doing well in school... stuff like that...

if i choose from fish tank, or in this case a sofa... i will look for a WL who look at me and smile.

some times u get those aggressive kind, that point to their number, or gesture u to pick them, i usually avoid those.

anyway hopefully i will be free next week to drop down for some pho.... really want to try no.2 hopefully she won't be code red... haha!

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 28-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L20H38G10 Cherry (1 month plus)

Dropped by L20H38. G3, G8, G10, G11, G12 etc available. G15, G16, G17, G18 working. G10 looks great/sexy in a low cut/tight black mini-skirt - very sweet smile/ nice lips.

L20H38G10 Cherry, 24 yrs, basic English (no mandarin), enhanced C (quite nice to touch), nice looking (make up) . Said aircon cold, shower already, wanted to bath me fully dressed !! Bath myself as do not want her dress to get wet/get sick. BJ (offered BJ/BBBJ), gentle/passionate/responsive french (like GF), fingering allowed, tight FJ. Soft spoken / gentle / willing to please / smiling throughout session. G10 is new to this line , not so familiar with the routines (unlike "sexperienced" G16 Susan/G18 Ivy, ex KTV hostesses) - gargle with listerine and shower herself,after session. Asked for feedback on her performance after session. Highly recommended for seniors who like tight FJ/train new - not for natural boobs lovers.

Earlier FRs: #183; #262; #305; #362

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 28-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
nebnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does the girls have off days? All the girl will be working and avaliable for all days?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1