The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lupsakgui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
I was given direction to the Pelangi shop by VIP counter guy. He told me nearby to Pelangi Plaza so I drop off at the mall. Actual location was 2 streets away on Jln Abiad corner of Jln Tekun. Finally located the place after 30 mins of walking here n there. That counter guy could have made it easier by telling me the hotel name. Yes.... the location is a budget hotel along Jln Abiad. I was told to wait outside the hotel. There was a wooden bench next to the entrance. While sitting on the bench..... a young man came out from the hotel to join me. Face look familiar and he confirm he is another VIP captain. Anyway he explain the system here and different prices. Vietnam - rm188 , PRC - rm260, Local CKT - rm368. He show the girls available today on his mobile and I choose 260 a vietnam girl. He ask for payment upfront and only tell me the room number after collecting the cash.

Walk up to her room as no lift in this hotel. Luckily her room only on 2nd storey. 260 is from Hanoi. She say her name is Kimchi.

can PM me the name of the hotel bro?
Old 03-08-2018, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If overnight, what time start? They will bring WL to your room if nearby hotel?
heard its 800 w/o room.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was given direction to the Pelangi shop by VIP counter guy. He told me nearby to Pelangi Plaza so I drop off at the mall. Actual location was 2 streets away on Jln Abiad corner of Jln Tekun. Finally located the place after 30 mins of walking here n there. That counter guy could have made it easier by telling me the hotel name. Yes.... the location is a budget hotel along Jln Abiad. I was told to wait outside the hotel. There was a wooden bench next to the entrance. While sitting on the bench..... a young man came out from the hotel to join me. Face look familiar and he confirm he is another VIP captain. Anyway he explain the system here and different prices. Vietnam - rm188 , PRC - rm260, Local CKT - rm368. He show the girls available today on his mobile and I choose 260 a vietnam girl. He ask for payment upfront and only tell me the room number after collecting the cash.

Walk up to her room as no lift in this hotel. Luckily her room only on 2nd storey. 260 is from Hanoi. She say her name is Kimchi.

She is slim and slender, petite body frame and super light weight that you can carry and bonk. She have light stretch mark but no visible scar on her body. She smell very nice with have a very fair skin tone. Her neh neh was quite big to me and a bit saggy but her nipple was sensitive to touch, a little bit get erected already. She does not have any tattoos on her body and her pussy was hairy. It was also tight and easily wet. Lastly, she has a nice bubble butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

She was soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. Her Chinese was quite ok, we chat a lot about her life in Vietnam. Her GFE level was also very high. Her KC level was superb. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well. We are able to maintain a high chemistry and the feeling is like talking to long lost friend. She claimed she has been coming JB more than 3 years working in places like Mt Austin, Amansari and VIP. Her last place was VIP and she went home to Hanoi about 3 months ago and only returned to JB recently last month. She was supposed to go back to VIP but her agent put her here instead and she was glad she agreed otherwise she would have been caught in the VIP raid.

I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did very well to ease my tired muscle. She gives the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness, not those piano type.

We started off with a little french. There are lots of cuddling, frenching and kissing between us, we french like long lost lover. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. Piece by piece she strip me, I have the feeling like being rape. After that, i go down further to suck her nipple and lick it. At the same time my hand proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression so high as she was begging me not to stop. Holding my head and with both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her furiously. Our foreplay lasted quite long.

After that we proceed to bbbj. She gave me a good BBBJ in 69 position. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth.

Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. I switch to thumbdrive her asshole. She just loves it so.

I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off by missionary I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. This position lasted very long. I do some adjustment by lifting her leg up and put on my shoulder. I thrust her hard and fast in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her leg and give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” I just thrust deeper before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop.

It was a good fuck, she was patient, responsive and accommodating. Although I overshoot the time but she never chase me out as they dun get many customers in this place. So I stay in her room to chitchat until the next customer appear.
Hi bro, can you also pm me the name of the hotel?

Last edited by Johnny168; 03-08-2018 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
You had put yourself into a vulnerable position by hiding in the secret passageway. It is not an offence to visit spa so there is no need to hide during raid. But if you go into hiding the polis are sure to bring you back for investigations as suspected staff or syndicate member..... otherwise why you need to hide? Customers should remain in the open areas when raid happen so that the polis aware you are bona fide customer. I have personally been caught in 2 raids in JB spas..... once in Poseidon spa and the other in Bluewave. Although both happen 2-3 yrs ago but I think the procedures remain the same. The polis are only interested in the staff and workers..... as long as you can show proof that you are customer they will let you go.... so no need to hide.
agree ... inviting trouble
Old 03-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
How come your list is so long? On that day we were there only had about 20+ girls working. Definitely Ah Thao (219) was not there because I had ask for her and they told me she was offday.... that was why I took girl from the mirror parade.
Ah Thao no more in VIP..... she is in Jln Harimou Tarum shop.
I saw her there when I went there to rtf 216..... she said she quit VIP as too many raids there recently and cannot work in peace.

The 219 now in VIP is a new girl.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
How come your list is so long? On that day we were there only had about 20+ girls working. Definitely Ah Thao (219) was not there because I had ask for her and they told me she was offday.... that was why I took girl from the mirror parade.
You are correct there are only 20+ girls working. Ahemmaster probably got his list of girls from the photo broadcast by the captain. But the photos are in collages consisting 8 to 9 girls in each set.... but not all the girls are present as the collages are set and cannot be adjusted. Probably half the girls in each collage are working only. So if the captain broadcast 5 sets of collages you would have 40-45 girls but only half of them are working..... so about 20+ is quite the correct figure.

Also the boss has decide not to have large numbers of girls based in VIP to minimize damages in case of raids and also due to the current low number of customers. If there is a surge in customer numbers they can always call back some girls from the nearby small shops which are all within walking distances.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
219 works last two days. u referring to her?

This is not Ah Thao..... she has joined her sister 216 at the Jln Harimau Tarum branch under OKT Kim. Both sisters are not coming back to VIP.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HueThuy View Post
Are you sure they can prevent customer from leaving ? Or you meant enter ?
They shut down the place to give the impression that the place is closed so if anyone leaving during that time will mean pichah lobang. They previously allow people to leave via the rear passageway but that exit has been sealed.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
If overnight, what time start? They will bring WL to your room if nearby hotel?
heard its 800 w/o room.
You can take out anytime as they charge by the hour.
Location is at Grand Sentosa hotel. Once you confirm the booking..... they will make arrangements with the hotel and inform you the room number. You go to room and wait for girl to arrive. If you are new customer they will send someone to collect $$ upfront from you.... or you can pay the girl if you are regular and known to the staff.

If you have your own hotel or condo.... they will send the girl to you but there is extra rm50 charge for transport fee.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
wa . another kc case. shit. did not know about tis. no wonder she is hardworking compared to other girls. she needed money badly.

Anyway, let’s move on from 502 and talk about about other vip girls and fr instead. I wanted to c her because of her service and bed performance.
Check out her FB..... her latest posts show photos of her in Australia
Old 04-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HueThuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Ya good question.
Since the Mad Hatter is going to abolish GST wef 1st June..... I think all joints that raised price when GST was implemented should reduce their price back to pre-GST rates.

I recall VIP Spa was rm208 before GST.
Still unchanged ?
Old 04-08-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HueThuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
What happen to VIP Spa?
Most of the Angpais are no longer working there and the few remaining ones have indicated their wishes to cut short their stint and return home. There are many new stocks but quality of these newbies are below par and service standards have dropped.
Think they are being distributed to minimise damage
Old 04-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HueThuy View Post
Still unchanged ?
Still the same....rm68 / rm228 / rm268 as of today.
I am still here in VIP. I came abt 3.30pm but only few cmi stocks. Captain say more girls coming after 5.30pm so I waiting to see more stocks. Now oredi 6.00pm and still no sign of them. Looks like I may have to abort as those current working really cmi.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Heng ah...... intended to visit VIP this afternoon but my buddy dun feel comfort to visit so we detoured to NZ spa at Berjaya.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
Captain say more girls coming after 5.30pm so I waiting to see more stocks. Now oredi 6.00pm and still no sign of them. Looks like I may have to abort as those current working really cmi.
Normally the full force would have report for work by 5.30pm...... unless they have receive warnings of impending typhoons then they will stay away and dun go to work.
Seems that was the situation in your case.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread