The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Is it so bad? Will go try her.
May be sofi will pang chance me cos I am old man.
Haha
better dun try , she got korea bf , anytime can gv u black face to let her back to meet bf haha
Old 22-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
Day 1
sunday morning managed to take the first ferry to balai and had arranged kofa to pick me up and we headed to the villas for cewek, wow! walk in out until i blur liao then settled for a cewek and off we go for BKT as many mentioned U channel must try ones. one pork rib soup plus one dao ki one rice w two drinks come up to sing price 80k as kofa oredi eaten his breadfast.reached paradise and go over to the provision to buy cigarette and etc, back in room and received call from kofa says want the cewek to come or not? ok lai lai anyways nothing much to do..then lunch jio cewek to go out eat and she refused says order room service, ok loh. foods came she ate two mouth then the whole plate dont want liao, i see liao.. seriously cmi. evening around 7pm kofa call and says dinner, ask her again, and she again says dont want to eat. i was thinking WTF lah you want eat or not never my biz also, so meet kofa at lobby and we go silver river for the reowned bitter gourd fish head and sweet sour chicken plus 5 btles of carlberg aft dinner went back and one more shot then sleep liao..

cewek name: merry
bbbj/bj : n.a
fj : 2 shots
$ : 1 juta
overall : 1/10 service
tip : 100k

Day 2
as cewek left i woke up washed up and call kofa pick me up go tau pek gong temple pray pray and wanted to try wanton mee but no open so lan lan go back to BKT again and tell kofa arrange a ml to come room for an hour of massage aft massage sleep through the day and order room service for mie goreng special, eat liao sleep

Day 3
had arranged the 11am ferry back so woke up quite early and went out to get some snake skin fruit and prawn cracker. i was told the tasty chicken rice was not the right hand side coffeeshop but across the road left side malay stall selling ones. tried it not bad..

anyways virgin trip, quite a good experience there, and many thanks to bro 11prince for the ctc.thanks bro
Lai lai. Up you 3 for nice report.
Old 23-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all cheongster, good morning new bie here
Old 23-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Therum2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
better dun try , she got korea bf , anytime can gv u black face to let her back to meet bf haha
can try but 50/50

I got my lunch hand fed by her nom nom nom

it's all good before the shit hits the fan later the evening

she hated me
Old 23-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bturbo View Post
Any kind cheongster can share kofa contact with new bie here,thanksin advance
Check your PM
Old 23-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Check your PM
Can I have too?
You going when?
Heard got some new cai.
Old 23-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
mighty_mouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post

cewek name: merry
bbbj/bj : n.a
fj : 2 shots
$ : 1 juta
overall : 1/10 service
tip : 100k
Does she has a butterfly tattoo on her back right shoulder?

c",)
Old 23-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can I have too?
You going when?
Heard got some new cai.
No. I tot you retired?
Depend on NATO's schedule??
Always got new cai but ho bo???
Old 23-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Don't care Ho Bo.
Bo Ho then train till Ho.
Old 23-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't care Ho Bo.
Bo Ho then train till Ho.
Only you will do that...
Old 24-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lai lai. Up you 3 for nice report.
kum sia to bros who up me
Old 24-11-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_mouse View Post
Does she has a butterfly tattoo on her back right shoulder?

c",)

correct...
Old 26-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

1st part

For lazy reader, just read the bolded part, as non bolded is just me being excited and telling the story of my adventures.

First of all, a big thanks to bro 11prince, I pm-ed him asking some question as it is my first time going. He gladly answer all my question and even giving me a driver contact, despite I am just a newbie in this forum with no posting. Thanks again.

So early November I already tried to search for hotel available, but none have rooms left. I then text driver for help, which he helped me to book Paradise for 2 nights @ 360k per night.

Oh I am young Malaysian btw, it's tiring for Malaysian to travel to Kukup then to Balai. Reaching that day, ride on first ferry @ 8am. Being a shy young guy that just on going to 30s, felt awkward looking at everyone is either Indon or just Malaysian uncle(no offence). Saw 3 uncles which later when I leaving Balai saw them again.

-To be continue

Last edited by wanfulou; 26-11-2016 at 10:24 PM.
Old 26-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Ah, I forgot to list out my expenses.

Cewek: 1.2m + 300k tips
Driver: 200k
Breakfast: Forgot d, about 60k?
Lunch: 60k
Dinner: 312k for 2pax. Ordered 1 cuttlefish, 1 chicken, and 1 veggie, and 3 drinks.
Condom and stuffs: Forgot d.
Hotel: 360k + 40k tax
Seaport tax: 60k
Ferry: 2 way RM125
Old 26-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like this name "Koxxx" enjoy good business with SBF without paying advertisement fees to boss...

Can you guys stopped posting his name...those who post may risk the post deleted by mod...

bro wanfulou - pls edit "Kxxx" otherwise may delete your forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1