The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Can go to motor roadshow and snap girls photo.
Went to take motor gers but dunno whether was it because of my photography skill.... my friends mentioned the last motorshow compared to past, the gers si beh ugly.... all very plastic Breast huge n super fake... face like smeagol... skin color unnatural... which I agreed last yr gers are ugly.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
my friends mentioned the last motorshow compared to past, the gers si beh ugly.... all very plastic Breast huge n super fake... face like smeagol... skin color unnatural... which I agreed last yr gers are ugly.

5555+ some cam got enhance feature, thus those girls like to use certain brand like Casio Slim.

DSLR best, cause even the teeth yellow, can see clearly once you upload into the com. I'm using MacBook Pro retina to edit some photos.

If you really into it, MacBook Pro retina together with dslr make the best combo.
Old 25-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
takes a while to do so lah...then we also need an active TS to control the content flow...
Good, better, best!

Glad to see that this thread has taken Singa's admonition on courtesy to heart - at least up to now.
Let's hope that this continues!

SEAJ
Old 25-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
.......HCM...hihi...similarly I pass Taipeh trip and again head to Vietnam for 11 days...
Ya lor....VN beauties are really exotic...trying to do sometime in VN so have xcuse to go there very often
Old 25-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Have to make sure it's not refurbished set.

Agree, brand new bought directly from Samsung shop but not the latest model that launch in SG.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Ya lor....VN beauties are really exotic...trying to do sometime in VN so have xcuse to go there very often
So, r u going to bring me to look for some exotic thai gals when I'm in bkk? if not someone here will have to cut his kuku Jiao if I did not find any gal in bkk..
but most important, I need to find good foods for my buddy who will b going with me.. hehe.. any advise? Preferable places near MRT or bts.. easier to excess there.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Agree, brand new bought directly from Samsung shop but not the latest model that launch in SG.
Hahaha that's good as I'll do some price comparison next time.
Happy shopping na Pii BlueDragon193!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
but most important, I need to find good foods for my buddy who will b going with me.. hehe.. any advise? Preferable places near MRT or bts.. easier to excess there.
Check out my previous recommendations on Bangkok restaurants.
http://samsforum.com/show...&#post10768135

Kuang Seafood
Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant

Both are near Huai Khwang MRT Station.

My favourite is Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
Price is economical, reasonable tasty seafood and Thai dishes.
Very relaxing place with acoustic live band performance.

Somboon Restaurant is a tourist trap.
Avoid.

After find good food liao then go humsup G-Club get BBBJ behind curtains tio boh?
Old 25-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Not sure is this useful. Pls pardon me if it has been posted before or enlighten me if i post wrongly.

Bangkok railway map
So bro TC, if u look at this MRT map..which station is the nearest to market.. I know huaI khwang MRT is nearest to nataree
Old 25-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
So, r u going to bring me to look for some exotic thai gals when I'm in bkk? if not someone here will have to cut his kuku Jiao if I did not find any gal in bkk..
Can do, i can hold you and your friend hands and bring you to good and accessible makan places. Street food is good but hygiene levels not up to mark, best to avoid for us because we got lots of stuff to do in BKK and then PAT coming LNY.....BTW, who needs to cut his birdy...what happened
Old 25-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Can do, i can hold you and your friend hands and bring you to good and accessible makan places. Street food is good but hygiene levels not up to mark, best to avoid for us because we got lots of stuff to do in BKK and then PAT coming LNY.....BTW, who needs to cut his birdy...what happened
55555 thxs... u can scroll behind u read it.. I say come for foods, he say he will cut kuku Jiao if I dint find gals.. haha knn...
Old 25-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:

Check out my previous recommendations on Bangkok restaurants.
http://samsforum.com/show...&#post10768135

Kuang Seafood

Both are near Huai Khwang MRT Station.

My favourite is Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
Price is economical, reasonable tasty seafood and Thai dishes.
Very relaxing place with acoustic live band performance.

Somboon Restaurant is a tourist trap.
kuang resturant is jux opp emerald hotel? Huai khuang market is also ard emerald too?
Old 25-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So bro TC, if u look at this MRT map..which station is the nearest to market. I know Huai Khwang MRT is nearest to nataree.
• Huai Khwang MRT Station.
• Come out from Exit 3 or 4.
• Walk into Prachasongkroa Road.
• Distance is about 500m from the cross junction to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
• Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant (2nd floor) is on top of retail shops.

Kuang Seafood
• Huai Khwang MRT Station.
• Come out from Exit 2 or 3.
• Walks towards Nataree's direction and furthur down.
• Kuang Seafood is near/diagonally opposite The Emerald Hotel.

Ok should be very detail for you liao.
Say too much later that lau huan xiong "farang" kpkb I Huai Khwang Terrace or Kuang Seafood stealth agent!

Old 25-01-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
• Distance is about 500m from the cross junction to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
You joking or what..ask jimfairy walk 500 m? He walk 50 m he kpkb oredi. Just tell him all the buffet places better..like the Jap buffet in Emerald itself lah.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
You joking or what..ask jimfairy walk 500 m? He walk 50 m he kpkb oredi. Just tell him all the buffet places better..like the Jap buffet in Emerald itself lah.
Don't like to walk then take motosai lor.

Kanasai you Emerald Hotel stealth agent is it?!
Pull him go eat Japanese buffet!
Later I cannot earn commission from Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant leh!

By the way IS chop off one poor Yipun hostage's head!
Paging for Special Forces Ah Pek when you want to parachute into Syria/Iraq border?
55555!
Old 25-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Lol... u saying abt u la... walk little like want to die Liao..5555... me construction worker leh.. emerald hotel got Japanese buffet? Gd gd.. will go try too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1