The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Can any bros tell me if they've done custom shirts at GZ, please recommend me a tailor?
Nothing much I can give in return but my humble 3 pts and if you are in GZ also when I'm there we can always go to yes club together..

BTW the SYT are not in Soho or Babyface.. they're down the road or after the bridge towards the disco..
Best time to hook is before 1 am when they're fairly sober and drink with them till about 1-2 am.. where they are smashed but don't expect them to go back hotel with you.
ONS not very popular in china, maybe can get is some grinding..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 08-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
Can any bros tell me if they've done custom shirts at GZ, please recommend me a tailor?
Y you need to look for tailor in GZ when there are plenty of them in SZ who have proven themselves by serving the Hongkongers, expa and foreigners for many years. They are really good and of international standards. That's how they can survive all these years.

They are mainly located on the 4th and 5th floor of Louhu Commercial Building.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Thought maybe GZ would have some options I can check out since I know about the LW center..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 09-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
Just back from my GZ trip... Once again, it's just saunas only... At JKY spa, skip nanmei as lazy to travel.

PM me if you need a mummy contact for the ktv at Houjie Sheraton.
As for the sauna, I got to know the manager there. For those going, can look for her, not for discount, but she can refer good masseurs to you. Can help her hit target too... Pm for details too...
whats the mgr name, bro
got hj or not
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy View Post
there is one spa at 海珠广场 tat still offers special service. spa at 200+, special at 400
whats the name of the spa , bro
thanks
Old 09-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
Ah Loong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

BTW the SYT are not in Soho or Babyface.. they're down the road or after the bridge towards the disco..
Bro, r u looking for a tailor just to customs made your shirts? Or r u looking for places in GZ that manufacture clothing?

Been to GZ Babyface and never like it. It is like the "Ah Bin" club back home. GZ Babyface is very different from SH Babyface (it was good many years ago, not sure it is still operating now).

Party is FUN, but safety is no. ONE!!!
Old 09-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Actually both also can, tailor and manufacturer also can.
But I know Guangzhou bus station is the whole sale market, so now looking to source for more location to go sight seeing and go hunting for nice store keepers.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
But I know Guangzhou bus station is the whole sale market, so now looking to source for more location to go sight seeing and go hunting for nice store keepers.
If you are looking for store keeper, can try GZ baiyun leather wholesale , lots of chiobu store keeper and young mei mei.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
Ah Loong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Understood, so u r looking for new places to hunt for chicks la.... have u been to 汇美, 地一大道 which is closed to GZ railway station? Lot of nice pretty young chicks at 汇美. R u stationed in GZ, bro BoinKING? Maybe we can go hunt for chicks together.... too many nice chicks out there... PM me if u have time...

Party is FUN, but safety is no. ONE!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

I am not there..will jio you when I am.
No car very hard for them to come out leh..

Old 20-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the name of the spa , bro
thanks[/QUOTE]

bro, i only knoe the name of the hotel next to it is cal 广州宾馆。if you going, better to bring cash with you when you go up for massage because you have to pay the gal direct.
Old 23-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eslief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Will b i GZ next week for biz and should have a couple of hours free time around 8-11pm I guess. flight depart at 0150hrs and my friend travelling with me departs at 10.30hrs. If i head to the airport together, will be stranded there for hours!

Is there any message with special at the airport? any1 knows? or anyplace near the airport which worth trying!

first time in GZ looking for some valuable advise.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Was there over the weekend to attend a conference, short stay. Upon arriving, immediately after checking in, straight away called my favourite uni gal. She came over and we went out to an early dinner, after which, both of us went to 沐足, she damn enjoyed, my masseuse was also eyeing me funny, and didn't resist when i started stroking her toned thighs... all throughout, I kept thinking of what it would be like to get her and my uni gal back to my room...

Too bad, she was not up for it, so just me and my gal went back to my room. On the way back, she teased me for being naughty with my masseuse and I replied it was because I was feeling damn horny. When she heard that, she licked her lips and grabbed my crotch and promised me I would have a very good night.

She was not kidding, I'm not going to get into explicit details, just to summarise, the moment we got into the room, I had her bent over the table and f**ked her furiously till I shot my load. Then after a long lie in the bath tub, she laid me on the bed and ran her tongue all over me for ages until I was rock hard again, we ended up f**king from the bed to the floor then falling asleep, and upon waking up, continued onto the table, armchair, up against the wall and finally back onto the bed. By the time I was done and spent, I had gone through all 3 CDs and it was almost 5 am.

The second day was Saturday, I had my conference to attend, while her parents were visiting her, so she had to keep a low profile, be a "good girl". So she left, 700 RMB richer.

My conference took a whole lot less time than I expected, it was quite early in the afternoon when it was all done. Feeling bored, I decided to go back to the masseuse and see if I could sian her to come out. She was quite happy to see me again and so was I, I really like her uniform, skirt damn tight and short... make me drool and mari kita straight away....

Too bad she wore shorts underneath, still it felt good stroking her thighs and she also let me squeeze her tiny boobs when she sat on my crotch to massage my head. When I asked her if she wanted to meet after work, she declined, however, she asked if I could pay the company so she could have the day off, then she would come out with me. I thought about it for a moment, but had too many experiences of the gals doing a runner after you pay for their time, so I was quite wary. So anyway, the massage ended and I left, although I left her my number, though I doubt she'd call.

After dinner, while walking back to the hotel, I saw this chio bu stood about 50m away from my hotel entrance. She was quite tall, I'd say about 1.7m, slim and fair. When I went past her, I slowed down deliberately so I could bio a bit, up close she wasn't that pretty, had heavy makeup on, but I'd say she wasn't bad, I'd rate her maybe 7.5 out of 10.

She caught me looking and pretended not to notice and looked elsewhere. So no luck, I went in and headed straight for the hotel bar. About 10 mins later, she came in as well. After fiddling with her phone for awhile, she looked up and saw me staring at her, to my surprise, she gave me a wink before turning to leave. Halfway across the lobby, she turned around and saw me still staring and gave me a knowing smile. Seeing this, I also mai tu leow, straight away signed my bill and followed her out of the hotel.

This time I approached her and we made some small talk before she popped the question and I asked how much. Straight off, she wanted 1500 RMB, we negotiated for a bit but she refused to back down, my final offer was 800 RMB. So anyway, I left her standing there after giving her my room number, just in case she changed her mind and went back to my room and started packing my things away. After about an hour, it started raining. Just as I was wondering if she was still out there, my room phone rang. The lobby staff said that "my secretary" was on the line and put me to her. She said what about 1000?, so I agreed and went to get her.

Back in my room, I sat in the comfy chair and told her to slowly strip. It was quite a sight watching her clothing come off piece by piece. Although her armpit hair was an instant turn off, i got quite horny watching her peel off her stockings slowly. I'd overall rate her body about 8.5 / 10. Her boobs are maybe a 32A, very small, but her abs and toned biceps were a turn on. She looked like some PE teacher, probably was..

The sex wasn't a whole lot to shout about, she just laid there and moaned. Her pussy, however, was surprisingly tight. I had to push a bit before I could slide in and she was quite wet because I already had my fingers in there. Her pussy formed a very firm fit around me and sliding in and out felt damn shiok! You could feel her CB clamped onto you, squeezing you every time you slid out. We tried a few positions and I used up my last CD before I finally had to leave for the airport at 6am.

I gave her what she wanted and she gave me her number, hoping that I'll call her whenever I'm in GZ.

where u go 沐足? want to give it a try also when im in gz
Old 26-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Loss in Space 2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpIkEY View Post
call this mamasan , she has a few uni gals on hand in guangzhou 天河 district ...

She has a qq number as well 如梦 373675231

Hope it helps ..
She says no have uni girls leh
Old 29-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
where u go 沐足? want to give it a try also when im in gz
I cannot remember where exactly we went, but it wasn't far from the hotel, about 10 minutes walk, I stayed at the Grand Hyatt. Was below a condo type building though.

Who Shags Wins
Old 02-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I will be going to gz Tom, need some help from bros to recommend a decent hotel to stay ard rmb 200-250 a night. Can pm me the address thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1