The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
caBBie57 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by adra View Post
Oh...rate is around 500-800K for FL SYT..Trust me, most of this SYT is beautiful, and sure they got this kiddy schoolgirl attitude. WOrth it.
Thanks bro, the info helps alot. hope I can find my way to new discovery
Old 29-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Not all taxi will provide the contacts based on past experience maybe unlucky hahahah i can speak bahasa well asking for Syt FL but end up he send me to a joint. 2 shots service but the room is suck. Not advisable for me to recemmond this. Maybe Bro Arda got the luck.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Went to bandung yesterday for a meeting. Decided to go to this KTV called Broadway in Pasteur Hypermart next to Grand Aquila hotel and was not expecting much. The KTV is located in the basement and it seems to be sort of mid level. When I went through the door, most of PL were in the hall and to my surprise, they are a bunch of lookers... and I went there late at 2230. Went to the room and get the showing going and I manage to pick 5 good looking gals among the 12 gals line up at that hour. Get 3 gals to sit with me and 2 bottle of 18 years Chivas cost Rp 3.5jt (bit expensive compare to Fixx and Tropicana.) The gals first sang song and they drink a bit too... 2 hours pass by, they request to dim the light and play house music and all of us were body dancing, frenching, touching... these gals are hots, curvy bodies, and very SYT (18-20 years old). Manage to convince the 3 of them to go back with me for happy ending.... Don't ask me the damage cause I overpay the market rate which is about Rp 1 - 1,5jt.

This is so far the best KTV place I have been in bandung.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Most important is that you enjoyed yrself

Money can always earn back compared to the excitement
Old 10-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Hahaha..well said pak!
Old 10-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Money is heavan and hell. No money no honey. Pak why never contact me anymore heheheheh
Old 30-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adra View Post
Just comeback from Bandung yesterday. It was a DAMN NICE trip overall and a GREAT discovery for me as I'm so lucky too get this 16 years old SYT school girl for a super nice pricing and easy contact. haha...

Name : Fiena
Look : 9/10
Boobs : Nicely medium B
Pussy : Super tight and clean ( i nearly did raw..haha..luckily my brain still there )
Attitude : 8/10 ( still shy and lack of skill ) - but I love this man!!
GFE : 9/10 ( the most REAL moaners of all )
Damage : Rp500,000 for 3 hours unlimited shots ( huhuh ) i did 3 shots, 1 CIM

RTF : Sure, will comeback around April..haha..miss her GFE..

I also went to Venetian as well, last Saturday but everything is SOP but it was worth the damage. To get this kind of contact, i took the advise from bro here to get them from cab driver. they got hundreds of contact for us to choose. though i know they earn some commission from this still it was a good deal.
Hi Bro,
Can provide ctc? I'll be gog Bandung in 2 weeks time
Old 30-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Went to bandung yesterday for a meeting. Decided to go to this KTV called Broadway in Pasteur Hypermart next to Grand Aquila hotel and was not expecting much. The KTV is located in the basement and it seems to be sort of mid level. When I went through the door, most of PL were in the hall and to my surprise, they are a bunch of lookers... and I went there late at 2230. Went to the room and get the showing going and I manage to pick 5 good looking gals among the 12 gals line up at that hour. Get 3 gals to sit with me and 2 bottle of 18 years Chivas cost Rp 3.5jt (bit expensive compare to Fixx and Tropicana.) The gals first sang song and they drink a bit too... 2 hours pass by, they request to dim the light and play house music and all of us were body dancing, frenching, touching... these gals are hots, curvy bodies, and very SYT (18-20 years old). Manage to convince the 3 of them to go back with me for happy ending.... Don't ask me the damage cause I overpay the market rate which is about Rp 1 - 1,5jt.

This is so far the best KTV place I have been in bandung.
Hi bro,

I have read thru on the pricing of the gals in some of the threads. Saw u posting that u brought back gals from KTV to hotel to bonk. Can ask is it easy to bring them back? (becos from my experience in Chiangmai, its tough to find as only a few will do it & those who will do it, the quality is so-so only) Any market price to bring the gals from KTV?
Old 30-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Hi bro,

I have read thru on the pricing of the gals in some of the threads. Saw u posting that u brought back gals from KTV to hotel to bonk. Can ask is it easy to bring them back? (becos from my experience in Chiangmai, its tough to find as only a few will do it & those who will do it, the quality is so-so only) Any market price to bring the gals from KTV?
I never have problem bring gals back from KTV... market rate is about Rp 1 - 2 juta. I even bring 2 to 3 gals back together.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Went to Broadway again last Monday... Same wild stuff happen in the room with cute good looking SYT. So decided to go back there again the next day but went there quiet late at about 0100.. surprise to hear that all gals has been taken up. I was told that they open around 1400 and about 10 gals standby.. so the best thing is to be there around 2100. Papasan shows me pictures of gals that is coming to work in Broadway... they are all tall and good looking... looks like there would be more fun there.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Hello Sifus

I'm planning on visiting Bandung for the first time and staying at the Ibis.

Does anyone know about the entertainment scene (spas, massage, ktv) around the Ibis hotel area and recommendations please.

Thank you.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Hello Sifus

I'm planning on visiting Bandung for the first time and staying at the Ibis.

Does anyone know about the entertainment scene (spas, massage, ktv) around the Ibis hotel area and recommendations please.

Thank you.
Ibis is a new 600 room hotel in a mall and a indoor theme park. It's a bit far from the action places in downtown. I don't know about the spa scene but you can read all the KTV FR in this thread. BTW, there are lots of good looking SYT in the theme park as an employee
Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I never have problem bring gals back from KTV... market rate is about Rp 1 - 2 juta. I even bring 2 to 3 gals back together.
Thanks for the info, bro. Looking forward for a nice trip there next wk
Old 07-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kram deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Bandung from 5th May onwards for a couple of days. Any Bros in Bandung at the same time as well?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
giogioarmani7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in bandung now. staying at ibis. Let me know if u guys wanna meet. Just pm me.. I have indo no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1