The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
This kind is the lady don't like the work, so totally fark care already as she has no intention to be back again. OKT should have sent her back early.

Well that's unfortunate. She hasn't been here that long has she.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
My guess is either not enough business to warrant staying or maybe they got flagged. Tried to book them but gone and trl no answer sian was gonna try Haru.
Some of the girl got unrealistic expectation of the business they will get. Ever had one complain to me that she was promised upwards of 7-8 customers daily, but come here only serve 4-5 daily at the most. Not happy, they leave. I wonder will they incur a debt to the agent or written off as a loss??

You should try Haru before she leaves soon ... confirm SYT as tight as can be
Old 05-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Panzer25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros tried maxim from titaniumbabes ? Or any experience with titaniumbabes? , can't find any FR on maxim. Thanks.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Panzer25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried maxim from titaniumbabes, or any experience with titaniumbabes overall, can't find any FR on maxim in search. Thanks.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Some of the girl got unrealistic expectation of the business they will get. Ever had one complain to me that she was promised upwards of 7-8 customers daily, but come here only serve 4-5 daily at the most. Not happy, they leave. I wonder will they incur a debt to the agent or written off as a loss??

You should try Haru before she leaves soon ... confirm SYT as tight as can be

Too many customers complain tired.

Too little customers complain cannot earn enough.

Depends if they have to pay tag for the first X number of customers. If so, they usually have had their tickets / lodging paid for, so they didn't lose much money there (maybe just sim card or taxi to work place). But that also means they effectively worked for free if they choose to run before they finish paying up their tag.

Most will just bite the bullet and finish 2 weeks just to earn something to bring back home. I think those who really unhappy and want to leave early are those who have totally unrealistic expectations about work or if they have received better offers elsewhere.

2cents.

source: FL mouth

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR - Aileen @ Emmanuelle

Best! Best! Best! This girls has it all. Looks, service and GFE. Been out of the scene for a while and Aileeen makes up for lost time.

Looks: Aileen has long black hair and fair complexion. Beautiful eyes and sharp nose. Very syt looking. No pimple scars or that sort.

Body: perfect. Slim and slender. Stands about 1.6m tall. Nice perky ass and flat tummy with a navel piercing.

Boobs: Natural B cupper. Beautifully shapped. Youthful and perky. But the killer are her pointy nipples.

Shower: washed me very clean. Every creak and cranny is not left untouched.

Service: we went back to the room after shower and I sat up on the matress. Aileen came up and sat on me. She started to lean on closer and stuck her tongue out. Start to lick my lips sensually. She held my head and pulled me onto her beautiful red lips and frenched like no tomorrow.

Her hands were rummaging my head and made way to my nipples. She somehow knew that I am a sucker for nipple play and she rubbed and tweaked my nipples before sucking on them. I loved it. I laid down and Aileen continue to suck on my nipples and took one hand to stroke my ever hardening dick.

Tossed her around and I attacked her boobs. Made her high by purposefully avoiding her nipples and licked every inch of her boobs. She was moaning and agonisingly asked me to suck her nipples. We frenched again and when she least expected it, I sucked her nipples like a baby.

Moved my hands to her pussy and rubbed that clit. Shes getting wet. But I wanted to make it wetter, so went downsouth and painted her good. Aileen squirmed and grasped my head between her legs. Gave a good tongue lashing while fingering her pink pussy.

My mouth started to get sore, so proped myself up and presented her with my throbbing dick. Like a champion she took it in her mouth. Very good BBBJ skill with tongue flicking on the most sensitive part of my dick - she knows a mans' anatomy well!

I will for sure CIM if i let her continue. So scrambled for a condom and Aileen tore it off while continuing to blow me.

Didnt grab for any KY and tried to slid myself in. She's freaking tight! Had some difficulty to enter but she slowly guided it in inch by inch. Managed to go in balls deep with a few more thrusts and went full speed. Aileen grab me by the face and stuck her tongue out. Frenched and i felt like she could suck the life out of me. Hahaha.

Picked her up and changed to cowgirl. Aileen is a pro at grinding. Straddled herself in a squating position and pumped me hard in a up and down motion as i held on for dear life.

I really didnt want to cum too early as shes worth every minute. Changed to a side spoon and rammed her fast and furious. Aileen gentle moans turned to wild groans as she pulled off the bedsheet off.

At the edge of cumming, I managed to turned her face down and did a downward doggy. Went in deeper than ever as Aileen planted and plunged her face into the matress. She drowned all her screams into the matress.

Saving her the agony, I cummed and as our drenched bodies intertwined. I removed my CD and took the towel to wipe myself off before wiping Aileen's back, whom was still in the last postion, unable to move. :×

GFE: Aileen turned around and gave a cheeky slap on my chest before wrapping her arms around my neck. Frenched abit more as we rested awhile.

I continued to play with those beautiful nipples and realised they got hard again. Gave them a good suck and as we know it, we're back at it for 2nd round.

RTF: YES!! YES!! YES!! My only regret is that I only met her now and she's returning home very soon. Gotta squeze another session. Make it a double session ;D
Old 05-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
GymJunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Jira from "Sex Senses" today. First time trying this stable and OKT bro was fast in replying and told me she just arrived Singapore today, fresh from the oven. So fast hand fast leg confirm my FirstBlood time slot with the OKT.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=640398

Location: Apartment near Bugis, sharing with other girls from same stable. When I arrived, I think it was Pen who opened the door for me and lead me to her room thinking I was her customer lol. She was quite the looker btw, SYT with slight blemishes, but look very sweet nevertheless, think of trying her next round.

Looks: 8/10. Definitely same person from the photos posted, closer to the first photo, around 80% similar. But as usual all Thai FL likes to use whitening/brightness filter, she got the slight Thai tan, but very sweet looking. Consider a pretty cute SYT looking babe IMO. She's 24 this year btw.
Body: 8.5/10. Jira got a slim sexy body with no fats, and her butt was a handful to grab, not too big and not too small, just the right size and softness for me. Slight Thai tan on skin tone, medium size Thai wordings tattoo at the back shoulder area.
Boobies: 7.5/10. Natural B Cup with very sensitive nipples. Everytime when I am sucking and licking on her nipples, she will let out soft moans of pleasure.
Frenching: 9/10. A good kisser, love smooching her non-stop, with our tongues locking and fighting. Frenching her is like doing with your own GF, passionate hot DFK
BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ was one of the better ones I had. She is very skillful in using her tongue to twirl around and tease the dickhead, and gently poke the dickhole, with good suction and enough lubricant (her saliva), feeling was so awesome that I almost CIM.
Painting: 8.5/10. Non-shaved, hairy abalone with no smell. She will involuntarily shivers in excitement while I skillfully paint her beautiful pink pussy as she slowly excrete her love juice, gives me a hard on when i'm thinking back now
FJ: 9/10. After giving her a nice painting, she spreads her already moist and juicy pussy wide open indicating to me it's time to let the dragon enter. So I quickly cap my dick, and penetrated her in Missionary position, which she lets out a deep moan of pleasure as I slowly and steadily pump her. Her pussy is so tight and can really feel it clamping down on my dick like a koala bear hugging a tree. Next we change to Doggy style and this time, I can feel my dick going deep all the way into her, as I grab her boobs from behind while thrusting my hip back and forth into her, the view was simply amazing from the back. Finally, I move myself to the edge of the bed in a sitting position, as she climb on top and rode me in Lotus position. She was gyrating up and down on my dick taking it all in while we DFK and me sucking on her boobs, the pleasure was so intense that in a few final thrusts, I unloaded my legion of soldiers into the CD inside her with both of us panting from exhaustion, but with satisfaction.
CIM: None. As after my first load, we just washed up and spent the remaining time cuddling and kissing and TCSS.
GFE: 8.5/10. Her English not very good, but we are able to communicate with no problem using Google Translator. In between sessions, we lay on the bed with her lying down on my chest, as we TCSS a bit about how she used to have a Beauty Shop in BKK, but closed down due to lack of business, so now she's here to save up some money to go back and try open another business. She will occasionally tease and play with my nipples, then slowly move her hands back to my dick and tease it. Overall feel like having a wonderful session with your own gf, just a bit troublesome need to keep use phone to translate.

In conclusion, Jira is one of the better ones I tried this week, guess we have some sort of chemistry too as the entire session just feel so relax and comfortable. From our conversation, think she will only be here in SG for 2 weeks time, and she will need to fulfill a certain number of quota first before she can start earning her share, so bros please kindly do support her! Please do treat her nicely too and in return, I am sure you will have a great time with her.

**DISCLAIMER**: The views and opinions expressed in this FR are those of the author's and do not necessarily reflect what others perceive.

<Feel free to UP my REP if you like my FR>
Old 06-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

RamenOtaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any latest FR for Cream? Lookis so delicious!

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthre...5#post15584605
Old 06-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
My guess is either not enough business to warrant staying or maybe they got flagged..
More likely is the latter…
Nowadays if they not happy they just chop their passport for 3 days, 5 or 7 days. Or they jit-tao ask them go back and deny entry.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Tired Aileen from emmanuelle! A quick FR and i think she fully deserve it.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet looking, not the chio type, more GND looks)
Body: 9/10 (Model body, very proportional)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B, very proportional to her body)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow and sensual type, wet with a lot of slurping sound)
CIM: NA (didnt try)
French: 9/10 (She will initiate)
Sound Effect: 8/10 (Pretty loud)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating to all my positions, hardworking)
RTF: Nope because she returning home on thursday, if she comes back again RTF that for sure

She is always full of smiles, and very attentive to you throughout the session. Room is clean and comfortable.

Hope my FR is useful. Cheers
Old 06-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

Short Fr for Best from Doll88.

After a busy weekend, my lollipop needed a good Pampering and CIM. Decided to msg doll88 okt for a recommendation even though i had a few in mind. I know doll88 had some negative posts but I have booked with them before and their girls are usually more commando/hardcore. Final choice was Best for god service.

Looks: 6.5/10.
Boobs: 6/10. Man made and big. Too big for me coz I m not a boobs guy.
Body: 8/10. She is tallish ~170-ish. I am only 165 hur hur. Nice ass though. Small tattoo behind one ear lol. Supa ticklish if u kiss her back.
Shower: SOB.
Bbbj: 9/10. Very hardworking. No complain. Very Slight teeth but more erotic than anything else.
FJ: 8/10. Will ask what is your preference. Will change to whatever popsition u know. No complain. I then ask if can CIM. She jumped up rip off the cd and pop my lollipop into her mouth. Prob still got cd taste but no issue for her.
CIM: 9.5/10. Took it like a champ - waited for my 6-7 spurts to finish before heading to toilet. Told me I had a big load with a smile on her face lol.
Massage: none. Didnt ask.
GFE: 9/10. Had fun chatting w her. She want me to do 2nd shot but I had to run.
Attitude:10/10. Told me that while this is not her preferred job she felt the need to provide good service to all bros as this is her job. If not the okt will be upset/angry. So overall very nice gfe and good attitude.

Overall two thumbs up for Doll88 and Best.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by izaaat View Post
Tired Aileen from emmanuelle! A quick FR and i think she fully deserve it.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet looking, not the chio type, more GND looks)
Body: 9/10 (Model body, very proportional)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B, very proportional to her body)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow and sensual type, wet with a lot of slurping sound)
CIM: NA (didnt try)
French: 9/10 (She will initiate)
Sound Effect: 8/10 (Pretty loud)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating to all my positions, hardworking)
RTF: Nope because she returning home on thursday, if she comes back again RTF that for sure

She is always full of smiles, and very attentive to you throughout the session. Room is clean and comfortable.

Hope my FR is useful. Cheers
Nice one. Up you point bro. If u can return me too.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
rookiepong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL - Haru

Looks: 7/10 cute and shy looking girl
Body: 6/10 slim type of girl. not for boob lover
Frenching: NA
BBBJ: 7/10 bj was normal
FJ: 7/10 not the commando type but more like making love to your gf
GFE: 7/10 Can't speak english, use google tranlate to chat.
Overall: 7/10 was a good session overall.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of
FR for Aileen.

Vacuum girl! Suck until I almost dried. Aileen is a tall and slender girl, however these does not compromise her natural tities and round butt. She scored excellent for service and had a good command in English.
She gave me a vacuum bj and did me on top. You should hear her moan..so genuine and intense. As usual, I hdid her doggy after that feel her ass pounding back to my balls. Shot my load meanwhile my body pressing on hers with my hand on both her boobs.. So satisfying.

Went for round 2 after a shower. Started blowing me again and I need to mentioned she is really good at licking my nipples. Her tongue is really wild. I carried her and bang her like the Effie tower style, again she moaned with pleasure . Shot my load in missionary with her fumbling my hair.
Very enjoyable and satisfied. Go brosters, go bang her with your **** before the year of the **** arrived. Happy Chinese New Year to All! 9.75/10
Old 07-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

FR for Aileen.

Vacuum girl! Suck until I almost dried. Aileen is a tall and slender girl, however these does not compromise her natural tities and round butt. She scored excellent for service and had a good command in English.
She gave me a vacuum bj and did me on top. You should hear her moan..so genuine and intense. As usual, I hdid her doggy after that feel her ass pounding back to my balls. Shot my load meanwhile my body pressing on hers with my hand on both her boobs.. So satisfying.

Went for round 2 after a shower. Started blowing me again and I need to mentioned she is really good at licking my nipples. Her tongue is really wild. I carried her and bang her like the Effie tower style, again she moaned with pleasure . Shot my load in missionary with her fumbling my hair.
Very enjoyable and satisfied. Go brosters, go bang her with your **** before the year of the **** arrived. Happy Chinese New Year to All! 9.75/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1