The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroFanatic View Post
You can try 196 or 198. Both have AR but not AJ
Haha.. thanks for intro, AR is easy to find nowadays, i am still searching for my advanture in AJ ...

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 03-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jackyneo is Cool - loads of Potential

AJ hard to find.. i think most girls at GBW give AR... u can try 2 shots within 45 min but top up some $$
Old 03-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

So sad no more kakis to go GBW....Sigh....
Old 04-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If anyone is looking for Geylang 150cat Malaysian Gal treatment you must look for 73.
This kind of gal already phase out in Geylang and flooded with PRC now.

Service 10 out of 10.

If you miss the good old days for the Malaysian 150cat. Ask her that last time she uses the name connie in Singapore.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
If anyone is looking for Geylang 150cat Malaysian Gal treatment you must look for 73.
This kind of gal already phase out in Geylang and flooded with PRC now.

Service 10 out of 10.

If you miss the good old days for the Malaysian 150cat. Ask her that last time she uses the name connie in Singapore.
I tried 73 b4 but it was abt 3 yrs ago..Dont knw still same gal or not...Mine was skinny not much of a looker but boy was her svc top notch..Use toothpaste to do bbbj during shower...Would AR like there's a nuclear war trw!!!...Best of all can CIM...Really hope she's the one...
Old 04-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jokingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone...

can the veterans of Bluewave tell more about the girls there? are they usually "young" (less than 25)? or old and experienced (above 25 to 30, 30+)? or just all sorts?

are we able to choose what girls we fancy? or will there be a "manager" who will come and ask what we prefer and try to match something for us?

i have only frequent the Zon. the facilities are not too bad, i think similar to as described in Bluewave. but the "manager" always assign girls who aren't that great, even thou we tipped him... i feel that they sometimes talk cock only.

have been wanting to try other venues, but unsure where else have a better girls... some friends recommended NY. but not sure leh...

and when is a good time which is not crowded? more to choose from

any help is appreciated
Old 05-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
erictham2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes she is the one.. Exactly the same things you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
I tried 73 b4 but it was abt 3 yrs ago..Dont knw still same gal or not...Mine was skinny not much of a looker but boy was her svc top notch..Use toothpaste to do bbbj during shower...Would AR like there's a nuclear war trw!!!...Best of all can CIM...Really hope she's the one...
Old 05-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
erictham2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there yesterday with 4 friends. I usually go for 73 as her service is one of the best. However i have to let one of my bro to enjoy. So i listen to the counter and recommend me 98.

Bros, i usually don't do complain as i think they are doing a living only. however i have to post this experience with everyone cause i think is really too much.

I was smoking in the room and once she come in and she say, can you don't smoke (very guai lan way), i was puzzled and ask why leh? She told me she sensitive to smoking. So okay, fair enough i put it off in the ash tray.

Than next she ask me go into the bathroom. she looks real hurry, so i ask her, many people hor today, she ignore me.

I was in the bed she do her cat bath routine, than she sudden put her hand on my face and push to the other side. Bros... is HARDLY PUSH, SWING...whatever you call it. I kept quiet. Than half way doing it, she do it again and again. I buai tahan i ask her why you keep pushing my face? She say my breath in and out is on her face. I say you say lah, no need push my face so hard like this what, i push your face like this can a not? She say can , come la.

Bros, can you imagine my dick now is totally so down that i cant even feel the dick anymore. I say its okay and i change and go off.

Anyway she is damn ugly and also looks like old auntie. With this kind of attitude and looks, she won by making me still thinking of her today and post it out.

My most unlucky day.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Yup... She's the one. Wow you can still remember the no. After 3yrs.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokingboy View Post
Hi everyone...

can the veterans of Bluewave tell more about the girls there? are they usually "young" (less than 25)? or old and experienced (above 25 to 30, 30+)? or just all sorts?

are we able to choose what girls we fancy? or will there be a "manager" who will come and ask what we prefer and try to match something for us?

i have only frequent the Zon. the facilities are not too bad, i think similar to as described in Bluewave. but the "manager" always assign girls who aren't that great, even thou we tipped him... i feel that they sometimes talk cock only.

have been wanting to try other venues, but unsure where else have a better girls... some friends recommended NY. but not sure leh...

and when is a good time which is not crowded? more to choose from

any help is appreciated
JB cannot choose unless you go KL.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictham2001 View Post
Been there yesterday with 4 friends. I usually go for 73 as her service is one of the best. However i have to let one of my bro to enjoy. So i listen to the counter and recommend me 98.

Bros, i usually don't do complain as i think they are doing a living only. however i have to post this experience with everyone cause i think is really too much.

I was smoking in the room and once she come in and she say, can you don't smoke (very guai lan way), i was puzzled and ask why leh? She told me she sensitive to smoking. So okay, fair enough i put it off in the ash tray.

Than next she ask me go into the bathroom. she looks real hurry, so i ask her, many people hor today, she ignore me.

I was in the bed she do her cat bath routine, than she sudden put her hand on my face and push to the other side. Bros... is HARDLY PUSH, SWING...whatever you call it. I kept quiet. Than half way doing it, she do it again and again. I buai tahan i ask her why you keep pushing my face? She say my breath in and out is on her face. I say you say lah, no need push my face so hard like this what, i push your face like this can a not? She say can , come la.

Bros, can you imagine my dick now is totally so down that i cant even feel the dick anymore. I say its okay and i change and go off.

Anyway she is damn ugly and also looks like old auntie. With this kind of attitude and looks, she won by making me still thinking of her today and post it out.

My most unlucky day.
Thanks for your report bro. Rushed service is not my cup of tea. In the end waste money only. That's why I never visit this spa until today.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
phlim79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya she is the one .. give her some support
Old 08-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven2860 View Post
What kind of virus?
Your friend no use condom?
Don't tell that bbbj also can kena?
Bro,

BBBJ can get STD. I'll prefer to use condom for BJ. Read about the risk of BBBJ at sexual health threads.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

seems like this 73 connie provide a very good service. Will try next time.

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 08-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros,

Been sometime i went there for relax session. Lol
Read the whole thread, very tempting.

CHeck with senior bros, no. 73 still working ?

THanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1