The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Yishun massage

finished my Tour Of Duty @ Yishun .. it's a massage paradise here ... almost every other Avenue you can find these so called Spa / TCM here ... higgen gems waiting to be discovered and uncovered ....
Old 12-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ge0hunter View Post
I am just thinking....

I made 2 visits to the same SPA & met 2 different MLs both asked GQ...
for those bros who did not get any GQ, it could be due to:-

a) the package you paid for (both times I paid for 90min)
b) You did not chat up the MLs...? (I think rapport v important or else no
feelings... LOL)
c) other reasons ?

Valid point you got there ... Maybe I'm a cheapo ... I went during their promo period and pay promo price .. Guess their special no promo , hence I got only clean massage all the way .. No teasing either
Old 12-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Went to TY Spa at 1xx near famous 4D / Toto area vicinity

Tried their promo.

Clean nothing to shout about

Can't choose their ML since no website with photos unlike other Spas

Any other Bros care to share their experiences at this MP ?
Think I know why ...
Old 12-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Another 3 more in 400+, 1 I never try cause see the name already Sianz. Another spa is HK milf, good massage but no feel. So never try again. The last got quite few PRC, a few milf and pre milf (under 30). Most chatty and good massage. All clean.
Four seasons 4xx ?
Ulu area IMHO
Old 12-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Went to TY Spa at 1xx near famous 4D / Toto area vicinity

Tried their promo.

Clean nothing to shout about

Can't choose their ML since no website with photos unlike other Spas

Any other Bros care to share their experiences at this MP ?
Are you benn attended to a slim bulit MILF ??
Old 12-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be travelling to yishun for work occasionally. I've read through the thread but still confused at where the MPs are as i am new to Yishun. Any bros can point me in the right direction for fun nice massage and fun?
Old 12-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jjtesting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Good days bro, been reading thought the thread and seen like yishun happy ending normally just ended with a HJ. Any bro have ctc for any MP in yishun that wpuld provide full service ?
Old 15-12-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
awesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from a good rub. Blk 8xx

Initially went into the room, see the boxers sian already. Lxxxxx gave a solid massage that I fell asleep. It was hard and soothing, with her smooth hands. With that kind of massage, was thinking to myself...nothing already. So just went to sleep.

As she was massaging my leg, suddenly she tore the side of the boxers. Her finger slide all the way to the top. Experienced brothers should know the feeling. Immediately my little bro markita and I became fully awake.

Rest of the story, please go and try.

Btw, please don't inbox me and not putting in effort in finding the place. It's very easy to find
Old 15-12-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomemale View Post

Initially went into the room, see the boxers sian already. Lxxxxx gave a solid massage that I fell asleep. It was hard and soothing, with her smooth hands. With that kind of massage, was thinking to myself...nothing already. So just went to sleep.

As she was massaging my leg, suddenly she tore the side of the boxers. Her finger slide all the way to the top. Experienced brothers should know the feeling. Immediately my little bro markita and I became fully awake.

Btw, please don't inbox me and not putting in effort in finding the place. It's very easy to find
This 4 Seasons have atttached shower in rooms ? or only 2 room cubicle joint with no shower ?
Old 15-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
tried this place twice and yes they are very discreet about this
but still a good place for a release
does it have attached shower in room as in a real SPA environment ?
or just 2 or 3 sliding door cubicle with no attached shower joint ?
Old 17-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 17
skinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the usual MP that have GQ, usually are milf like 30-40. IMO, quick release ok. goes for looker, dont think so. and i know which MP have full service too. ^^
Old 19-12-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LouisViltz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, is it at khatib central?
Old 19-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rednoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro stay here yishun, tried a few joint but dont have such service.

don't mind sharing contact?
Old 19-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hundan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro. Can share location? Thanks
Old 27-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mvc12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcius View Post
Tried out the place that Bro Kass recommended. (Thanks for the recommendation bro, need you to post a reply so I can up your points).

Went in and took up a 1.5 hr massage at $75 dollars, with a free mosha option. You can choose to have ear candling if you like (But why will you do that?)

The massage place has 2 levels, and there is a seating area in the first floor with water and drinks (vending machine style). The counter was manned by a guy. The guy was explaining that there were both male and female massage ladies, and you can choose which style you prefer (no brainer).

Upon entering the room, I changed into my disposable underwear. Soon, the massage lady entered.

The massage was good. Like really good. The lady concentrated on the back and it was revitalizing. She sat on my back and kneaded away at the oil in my back. She made use of her elbow, fingers and all and it was one of the better back massages I had in a long while.

She moved on to my butt, which was interesting. She massaged it with force and applied oil, while missing out the privates by mere inches. She teased with her fingernails at times and I got a hard on pretty soon.

She moved onto the legs and continued teasing away. She was a good conversationalist, and I found out that she does the 3pm - 3am shift, and stays in the shop for the week as her rental flat is at Bukit Merah. She continued teasing, touching my groin through my paper underwear.

She told me to flip over and I decided to be bold and said, I am sorry for my erection. She replied that she was ignoring it and smiled at me. (In my head, I went bingo!)

Fastforward to the end of mosha, I was suckling away at her C-cup tits while she gave me a handjob. It was great. She had huge raisin nipples that were great to nibble.

I ended the massage with a tip, but left a satisfied customer. As I was leaving I saw another cute massage lady at the reception, will be back to try it out.

Thanks Bro Kass, appreciate it!
Bro can share ur location for this joint?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread