The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold
Talking I never knew, i had hot neighbours

Sup bros! Just a short series, about my neighbours. Well before we spoil the story, let's begin.

It was a Thursday night, and i was lazing on my sofa surfing my StarHub channels, and it was getting pretty darn assed boring. I was watching some music video on MTV and i was about to doze off when...

"OI send me", my sister's head appeared from the top of the stairs. knnb disturb my sleep. damn shiok sia the feeling when you about to konk then she had to wake me up. "Go where?" i asked. "Tampines. I'm going to stayover at my friend's", she replied. "okok wake me up when you're ready to go out" i replied. unfortunately.... i dint get the chance to sleep cause she bounded down the stairs 5 mins later. Grabbed my car keys, my wallet, phone and got out of the house to the lift landing.

Lift came, and we entered and headed to the ground floor. at level 2, the lift stopped and 2 gorgeous ladies entered. they were on rollerblades, so the first thing i saw was their asses. they couldnt be far apart, and judging by their facial similarities, they were sisters. (which i got to know later on) early 20's, cant be far apart, GREAT figures. not plump, not too thin, just nice. nice pair of tits on both of them. not too big, not too small, but definitely on the bigger side. with such great asses to boot, goddamn they got me sprung in 3 seconds. one was wearing a white top, another was wearing pink (what i judged seemed to be correct, the pink was the younger sister.) their clothes were pretty much hugging so i couldnt take my eyes of them, BOTH of them. But, i had to keep cool and appear nonchalant, my sis was there. What a spoiler, i hate her in times like this. but i was feeling fucked up, there goes my chance to chat them up, and since i never saw them before, i was pretty much tongue tied. well too bad then.

sent my sister to her friend's house, her friend was kinda hot too. but my mind was somewhere else, and i met my friend to chill for a coffee and some smokes. it was around 11pm, when i was parking the car.

i saw the 2 sisters sitting at the table under my block! hallelujah this was my lucky day. i purposely walked from the carpark to the table, which was a 10 second walk straight from the lift landing. i summoned my courage, took a peek at the younger sister's nice tits and stopped at the table.

(M is for me. YS is younger sister, OS is older)
M: Hey ladies, im sorry if you're busy chatting and all, but could i join in for a smoke since this is the only table with the cool and sexy people around here?
OS: Hahaha sure thing, arent you that dude in the lift just now?
M: yeah, i dint know you were a stalker?
M: whoa hold it there tiger, im just pulling your leg..

So the OS seemed like a PMS-ed bitch so i turned to the younger one :]

M: Sorry if i may, but i'll let her cool down. Are you 2 sisters?
YS: Hahaha no that's just her. She's not angry.
M: Well whatever, you havent answered my question yet.
YS: Oh, yeah we are. by the way, that was your girlfriend in the lift?
M: oh nonono, that was my sister. had to drop her off somewhere.
YS: i see, well nice to meet you mister.(how fucking cute)
M: nice to meet both of you, pleasure's all mine. I've never seen you 2 around here before.
OS: yeah to think about it, we've never seen you either. how long have you been staying here?
M: to date? 20 years.
YS: oh wow, we've only been here for 2 years.
OS: yeah, kinda surprising we never bumped into each other before..
M: glad we did. i've never really seen anything interesting around here, so it's a welcome change to finally have you both. not praising you both though, when there's nothing around, a little something's good enough, hahaha
both: Hey, you're bloody mean.
M: hahaha, love me or hate me, i dont care. i've gotta head back, mind if i get your numbers, my lovely new friends?
YS: Sure, we should do this more often.(types in her number)
OS: I dont even like you. but here.. (types in her number)
M: come on, here's a peck to soften your heart. (i took her hand and planted a kiss, and winked)
she blushed a crimson red, and the younger sis just giggled.

2 numbers, 2 hot hot hot sisters, maybe i should love my sister for bringing me out of the house. well i was just about to sleep when i got 2 text messages, one from each girl. "Hi you wanna chat with us?" i replied, "Nope, not when one of you seem to have a period. Gnight ;]"

i'll continue on soon, gotta head to bed. feedback's much appreciated if i should continue!
Old 27-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I never knew, i had hot neighbours

i like it! waiting for more!
Old 27-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
io33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like the makings of a good story
Old 27-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

good start, camping here for more.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 27-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

good start....camping here also
Old 27-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice nice.. looking forward to reading the next part..
Old 27-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more...
Old 27-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woah...hot sistas in body hugging outfits on rollerblades with a nice pair of tits & great ass!!!

Nothing can beat that bro....please carry on...
Old 27-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mojojojay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
Woah...hot sistas in body hugging outfits on rollerblades with a nice pair of tits & great ass!!!

Nothing can beat that bro....please carry on...
how abt hot twin sistas with nice racks n bums wearing sexy see thru lingerie on high heels lying on ya bed beckoning u to come over and give it to them good ?

no offence intended .
Old 27-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
pendulum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it up.
Old 27-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojojay View Post
how abt hot twin sistas with nice racks n bums wearing sexy see thru lingerie on high heels lying on ya bed beckoning u to come over and give it to them good ?

no offence intended .
Wah...that's probably the best liao...Royal Flush > Spades A.K.Q.J.10.
Old 27-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
horny_86 is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: I never knew, i had hot neighbours

Damn! TS can really talk well! Continue the story, TS!
Old 28-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: I never knew, i had hot neighbours

juicy, good stuff!!
Old 28-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

Do I see a threesome story coming???
Old 28-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

continuation.

so, 3 days later i decided to text the yonger one back. (Let's say.. younger one's H and the older one's N)

M: Hello new friend
H: Hi mister! how're you?!
M: Im alright, how about you?
H: I'm doing great! what a surprise to get a text from you.
blablablablablabla..
M: Let's meet up for coffee sometime this weekend?
H: I'd love to! No one's at home. family's off for the weekend but i gotta work so i have to skip. boooo but yes! how about.. saturday.. eightish?
M: Got to look through my schedule, but since you're so enthusiastic i'll try my best to fit you in darlin'
H: Whaaaaat! nooooway! You do just that and i'll treat you to a cheesecake.
M: You had me at cheesecake. Gotta run darling. Saturday it is.

awesome a date!

she called me at around 6.

H: Hi you!
M: Hey darlin'
H: Teehee. Where're you?
M: Chilling at home, why?
H: Really! I'm at home too! Shall we go together? But i take a long time to change, probably half an hour?
M: I'll give you 45 if you'd put the extra effort.
H: Deal! ehehehe seeyou!

she sounded really excited. well 45 mins was a lot of time so i took a nap, bathed, changed into a polo tee and jeans, sprayed my lucky eau de toilette, took what i needed and left. chilled at the void deck, lit a cigg and i waited. a while later i saw her coming out of the lift. a knee length skirt, a tank top with a cardigan, hair tied into a pony tail and white shoes. cute, stunning, gorgeous, hot all wrapped up into one. a faint trace of powder on her face and that's all. no make up. and she smelled really good.

H: Hi mister!
M: Ah heyyy, someone's all dressed for the occasion i see. Not too bad, you look good.
H: You're not too shabby either
M: Well. i dont need 45 mins to get ready
H: Hey! (slaps my arm)
M: Girls. Shall we?

so we proceeded to take a bus, and decided to hit a mall. walked around for a bit, but in the end we decided to chill at starbucks. it was around 9. we ordered our stuffs and sat at a table, where im sitting opposite her.

M: So, what are you working as?
H: I sell clothes.
M: Oh? A joint venture with a friend?
H: mhmm yesyes. But it's tiring.
M: Which work isnt tiring? (a smile)
H: Hahaha yeahhh.

so we continued talking over coffee and a cheesecake. flirted around with her, and she flirted back. then i asked her if she wanted to take a walk, since there was a park connector nearby. so we took a stroll and i found out she actually has a current boyfriend. not surprising, but well since im already out with her right? we decided to sit on a bench, it was near midnight and the place was pretty much deserted..

H: When are you heading back?
M: Why? early morning for you tomorrow?
H: no, just asking. This place is nice, never been here before.
M: I see. Want to play a game?
H: Sure! what game is it?

so we decided to play a game. it involved alot of eye contact, with me holding her hands. it had a little sexual innuendo in the game, and given the time of night, it had a spellbinding effect on her. she was in her comfort zone, and took everything at face value. and every chance i could get, i would stare into her eyes for 10 seconds explaining something, and it continued. after the game we just stared into each other's eyes.

M: You have a gorgeous pair of lips.
H: Dont make me blush. (she blushed, damn cute)
M: But that makes you even more gorgeous.
H: Hehehehe (girly laugh. horny already la)
M: could i taste your lips, darling?
H: If you want to..
M: I'd love to. (so i inched closer to her, but i dint go all the way. 90% and i stopped, all the while staring into her eyes.) *a scene from the movie Hitch*

she gave in and went to my lips, and i was in heaven. she had very soft lips, faintly tasting of caramel and coffee, strangely erotic. and she was wantig more, her tongue poking and prodding, her hands at the back of my head pushing me more towards her. of my own accord, my hands began circling her back. Roaming her sides, just faintly caressing her boobs, not much. and she was wanting more. she shifted her body to accept me fully, but i pulled away.

her eyes, they were suddenly worried. i could sense if she wondered whether she had done something really wrong. i smiled and said, "sorry darling, we've gotta stop here." her hair was all messed up, god, she looked so awully hot. but i had to control. she snapped out of her trance and started straightening out her skirt and top. god those boobs. "Cmon darling, lets head back" i said with a big smile. she just nodded and grabbed my hand that i offered, and we walked to the main road to hail a cab. she cuddled in the cab, like a cat. my gosh.

dropped her at her doorstep, gave her a peck on the cheek. she thought i was about to kiss her, but no.. :P "Bye darling, have a good night" i smiled and winked at her.

"B-b-bye.." was all she could muster.

That's all for tonight, thanks for all the comments, and feel free to keep them coming in. i'll continue on the next instalment asap. Later bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1