The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
LighterTwirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Story : Garena "Chat Room"

Hi pals, this a a 70% Real, 30% Makeup Story in my life.

It was 19th June 2013 that I first started chatting with her online.

That day, I was bored playing my Dota in Garena, and decided to rest for awhile while smoking infront of my computer. Suddenly, I notice a girl with a very lustful nick (It caught my attention the moment she enter the chat room), and well, I felt the intense to pm her immediately.

Me: "Are you new to here? I've never seen you before."

Waited for some time before she start to reply me, so I thought she wouldn't even reply me, and when I was just about to close the conversion window, she replied.

She: "Ya, I was new to here, and I recently create a account in Garena to play online with my friends"

Me: "Is there any game now? Could I have the honor to join you for a game?"

She: "Yes, please wait for awhile as my friend is trying to get into the room."

Me: "Ok, I will wait for your friend to create the game."

Me: "Could I ask you something?"

She: "What?"

Me: "Your nick is very special"

She: "Yes, I can't think of any good nick, so I pick this nick"

Me: "Is there any meaning to your nick? It's quite arousing you know!"

She: "Haha, for me to know, for you to find out!"

Me: "Wah... Bully sia! How I suppose to find out? Is it due to your high sexual desire?"

She: "My friend is here, join his game, we chat in the game."

So I joined her friend game and team up with her together. In the game, have some decent chat with her, and manage to dig out some information like her age, her height, weight, workplace, hobby etc....

She's 28 year old, height about 155cm, weight about 50kg, and she working at the city area.

I was really enjoying my game while chatting with her inside. I know she's a newbie to Dota, and she's not good at playing it. Hence, I'm always beside her character during in the game to prevent her from feeding.

After the match, even though we lose quite badly. However, she's thankful for my effort protecting her (Actually, dun wan her to die and feed too much).

To be continue.......

Do up my reputation point if you are free. Thanks.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

Re: My Story : Garena "Chat Room"

After several Dota gaming session with her on that day, she got tired and going off for bed. I see the clock on the wall, and it's about 2:00AM.

In order to maintain contact with her, I asked her for her hp number, so I could msg her tomorrow for game again. What I didn't expect is that she just give me her number upon asking.

The next day, when I reach office in the morning. I decide to drop her a morning msg. We chatted for awhile in the Whatapp, and ask her out for lunch. Her lunch time was from 1pm to 2pm. At that time, I was very curious on her look and I've intensive urge looking forward to meet her in persion.

I left my office about 11.30am to ensure I reach her office before her lunch time, so I could have more time to chat with her. However, due to traffic jam and lost my way, I reach her office just nice about 1pm.

I waited at her workplace lobby for her to come down. When I first saw her, she was wearing a white shirt(spaghetti) with her bra strap revealing outside. She's have a sweet looking face, had a nice figure with a 34B cup boob.

After the lunch with her, we have a chat and inevitable that we start talking dirty stuff.

Me: "What's your boob size?"

She: "B Cup, you wan to see? or Feel it? lol"

This response raised my sex desire, and I could felt my rod expanding.

Me: "Tempting me arh?"

She: *Giggle*

She: "I have high expectation, and high sex drive. I will need my guy to be able to cum 2 times, to satisfy me"

At this moment, my rod was full with blood, and I could feel that she's hinting something to me.

Me: "Are you tired, I've learn some massage skill, and I believe I'm quite good in it. Are you free later after work."

She: "You so fast want to eat me up arh?"

Me: "Just want to try to see if I'm able to satisfy you or not ma."

She: "There's a Fragrance Hotel nearby here you know?"

Me: "Is it? How about I come fetch you after work later to take a look?"

She: "Okay, see you later again. I need to go back to work."

To be continue.......

Old 10-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for more
Old 10-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4994 / Power: 13
watssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting!!!time to create garena acct ts pls continue
Old 10-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Indeed very interesting... Her blowjob is awesome... I've told her I posted our story (She and me) in SBF. Earlier on, she had just peep on the story on our first met.

Btw, please don't not to pm me for her garena nick.

Thank you very much.

For the next part of the story, she's actually working out on it. Will be posting our 100% true story next.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

As per promises, after my work, I straight away rush down to her workplace. And again, I lost my way and reach her workplace abit late due to traffic jam. Upon reaching her work place, she was already patiently waiting at the car park for me.

When she hop into my car, I felt so nervous. At the same time, my sexual desire reaches the max boiling point. Foreseeing that we will have some fun later together. I keep thinking on how to start the conversion with her.

She: "Ehh... Why are you so quiet? Let's go to the hotel!"

Me: "Ok."

To be frank, I didn't do my homework to locate the nearest hotel nearby her workplace. Hence, I took out my phone to search for the nearest hotel. But dunno if I'm suay(unlucky ) that day, the 1st hotel we went is full, so we went to the 2nd hotel to try our luck, but damn it, the 2nd hotel is full also. So we went back inside the car to source for the next nearest hotel. When we reach the 3rd hotel, I was damn upset, as it was full also.

But fortunately, the 4th hotel we went to have room available for us, I was so happy . While we are checking in to the room, I was busy looking around for the Metal Machine.

She: "What are you looking for?"

Me: "Ahem, I was looking for the condom dispenser."

She: "Why do you want to buy the condom?"

Me: *Shy* "I thought we are going .........."

She: "You are going to massage for me isn't it?"

Me: "Oh ya!"

We collected the key from the receptionist, and walk up to the room. Upon entering the room, she began undressing herself to have a bath in the toilet. I was so shy that moment, thought of undressing myself to join her for the bath too. However, my eye are too busy concentrating waiting for her to strip her bra off.

When she's totally naked after the stripping session, I was stunned there. She have a slim, firm body, and her pair of lovely shaped breasts with perky nipples is what I've been dreaming to die for.

Before I could complete my visually examine of her whole body, she went into the toilet to bath, with the toilet door slight ajar.

To be continue.......

Old 11-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

While she was bathing in the toilet, I could felt my rod pressing through my trousers, and I was busy peeping through the gap she left open ajar. In my mind, I was thinking this time ‘Jialat liao, what should I do when she come out?’

My hard-on rod was pressurized with blood, knowing that my underwear was unable to contain it. Hoping that she wouldn’t notice my erection, so I loosen my belt slightly to conceal the activity going on in my trousers, worrying that she might tease at me when she come out from the toilet.

Then, she come out from toilet with a towel wrapping around her body. I quickly put my hand into my pocket to prevent my rod from making an obvious lump in my trouser. She looked up at me, her soft tone of voice.

She: “It’s your turn to bath.”

Me: “Ok, you rest on the bed first. I will be out from the toilet soon.”

Before I enter the toilet, I could see her sitting onto the edge of the bed. The towel wrapped on her did not block my view from peeping onto the area between her legs. This situation make me feel very lustful and aroused, I could not hold it much longer.

After my bath, I come out from the toilet naked with my erected rod facing her. She had removed her wrapped towel and was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Me: “Yeah! I done. Could you lay down on the bed with your back facing me.”

She: “ Why?”

Me: “I going to give you an relaxing smoothing massage.”

She obediently get up, and I could see her firm and round breast off beautifully. She was too absorbed in looking for a good spot on the bed to lay down and never notice I’m staring at her. My rod twitch and I felt a dribble of liquid ooze out from its slit. She crawl up onto the bed and lay down.

To be continue.......

Old 11-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

She was laying comfortably on the bed, so I get up on top of her. She was in between my leg, and I was wondering where to rest my rod. Her butt was in a clear view, so I position myself near to her tight and firm backside and sat just below her butt and mount my rod on the cliff of her backside.

She wriggle her ass strongly, and turn her head around.

She: “Ohh…. Somebody is cheeky ah? So hard already.”

Me: “You can feel it? Are you comfortable that I rest my rod here?”

She: “Ahh… Yes… But dun penetrate in.”

Me: “Ok, relax your muscle, I will not thrust in.”

And so, I begin to massage her back. She was resting comfortably while I massage her back, and I could feel that she’s enjoying it. Molten pleasure engulfed me, and start to move my hand nearer to the side of her breast . Gently caressing the side her breast, I could hear her soft moaning sound.

It was too difficult for her to stand that sweet torture, I could feel her sexual desire, as she was twitching her body non-stop and I could notice some of her moisture trickled down. I slowly get up and move myself downward.

Me: “How’s my massage? Do you like it?”

She: “It’s great! I loving it!”

Me: “I gonna stop arousing you by caressing your boob. Could you spread your leg slightly open so I could massage your leg?”

She: “Uhhh….?”

Me: “Relax! I going to massage your leg to let you enjoy more.”

She: “Dun make me horny, you will regret.”

To be continue.......

Old 11-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

After she finish her statement, she spread both of her leg slightly open. I started massage her leg and slowly reaches her inner thighs. I paused for awhile at that area, and slowly moved up to her pussy area. She did not stop me, and was enjoying it.

As I was moving my hand up to her pussy, she moaned and tightens her leg. At this moment, I knew she was aroused and wet.

Me: “Relax your leg muscle.”

She: “mmmm…. Hmmmm……”

I didn’t care about her, and pushed her leg wider. Moving my hand near to her and I could feel the wet pussy juice streaming out. Massage the entrance of her pussy and applying more pressure to arouse her.

She: “I cannot stand it already, please stop.”

Me: “I just started the massage only.”

She: “You are caressing my sensitive area, I cannot stand it! I need something to fill me up!”

Me: “You want me to finger you?”

She nodded her head. And I slowly insert my middle finger into her. She twitched, and moan loudly. With my finger inside her pussy, I could feel her G-Spot area, it’s so soft and I played at that area for while.

Me: “Could you turn around?”

She obediently turns herself around, and I notice that her juice had wet part of the bed. She look shy, and try to use her hand to cover her boob.

Me: “You enjoying?”

She: “Yeah.”

And she spread opens her leg for me to get into missionary position. I stare at her breast, it’s indeed very lovely, the erected pinky nipple of hers are pointed, and my urge to caress her breast tempt me to push her hand away.

Trying to turn on her more, and make her more lustful. I position my dick just directly outside her pussy, and only insert the dick head into her pussy.

She: “Why don’t you thrust in?”

Me: “I wanna let you enjoy more before the final finale.”

I move my hand toward her breast, and circling my finger around her nipple. The sight of her beautiful breast and pointed nipple aroused me. Grabbing her breast hard, I began to lower my head to suck her nipple.

To be continue.......

Old 11-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ltachl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My Story : Garena "Chat Room"

waiting for more!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Good one there
Old 11-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

While I was sucking and licking her nipple, I could felt her whole body trembling, her heavy breathing and her arousing moaning sound. This moment, I could feel that I’m halfway on the route to heaven.

As my dick head is just on contact on her pussy entrance. I could felt the tension on her pussy. There’s many time she’s tried to move herself lower to force my dick to penetrate in deeper into her pussy.

She: “You are naughty! You’re making me super horny!”

Me: “Heehee….” (Giggle at her)

She: “Don’t torture me already, I cannot stand it!”

Me: “Is it comfortable? How’s my tongue skill?”

She: “It’s great, I like it. But I cannot stand it, it’s too sensational.”

Me: “Really?”

She: “Yeeeaaaaahhh………..!!!” (While she moan)

She: “Dar, how about you rest awhile and let me service you?”

Me: “What you going to do?”

She: “You rest on the bed while I give you a blowjob, I’m very good in it and I’m sure it’ll satisfy you.”

I smiled at her, and slowly rest myself onto the bed beside her. Immediately, she pounce up onto me, and grab my shaft with her hand. She was gripping my shaft so tight that could feel that the blood on my dick is trap.

She: “You don’t have a condom you know?”

Me: “Yeah. So I cannot have sex with you today. You are bad!” (In a joking manner)

She: (Giggle) “I love to have sex without condom, I don’t like the plastic skin of the condom.”

She: “This is why I stop you from buying it just now, I prefer raw so I could feel the warmth of your dick. ”

While chatting, she uses her another hand to caress my ball. The feeling is definitely irresistible. The tightness of her gripping the shaft and her finger gently circling around my ball. This is definitely a non-forgettable moment.

I twitted my dick a few times and she knew that I’m hinting her to start to her blowjob. She slowly lower down her head, and start blowing and suck my dick. While she’s sucking, she grabbed my hand and place them onto her breast.

I was enjoying her blowjob, and at the same time, busy fondling and squeezing her breast. Her asserts are wonderful, soft and bouncy. Especially her erected nipple, love to circle my finger around there.

She: “How’s my blowjob?”

Me: “It’s wonderful. You are great!”

I closed my eye to enjoy her blowjob. Could feel her mouth and tongue working on my rod. And she’s sucking it very deeply. This is the best moment, and I felt like I’ve arrived the doorstep of the heaven, waiting for the gate to open. Her soft moan at every blow is causing my endurance to dissipate.

To be continue.........

Stay tune to the story, it's getting more exciting.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Her blowjob is awesome and it’s too shiok, the feel of her lips wrapped around my rod, and the pressure she uses her tougue to push my rod. Her hand was also busy working back and forth on my shaft while she blow. That feel amazing and I was about to lost control of myself.

Me: “Dar, I ‘m going insane soon.” (Moaned in pleasure)

She: (Giggle & Smiling mischievously)

She hold her position, and lick the head of my dick, and sucked hard on the tip of my dick. She began twisting her hand around my dick, she twisted up as she slid up my shaft and then sucked hard as she ran her lips and tongue down to my dick. I could feel that she’s trying to deep-throat, and knew I going to explode soon.

Me: “I’m going to cum soon.” (Groaning quietly)

She stopped the activity on my shaft and gently caressing my balls with her finger. Slowly, she move herself up to my dick, and position herself to her Cowgirl position. I was feeling too shiok and didn’t notice she had actually positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy. And when I realized it, she was already lowering herself onto my dick.

She: “Ohhh… Arhhh…..” (Moaned loudly)

Me: “That was good. You came in without letting me know.” (Panting)

She: (Giggle) “I’m a naughty girl you know?”

I could feel that she had completely get my dick inside her, and my dick could feel her juicy wet cunt, her pussy was so tight, the feel is just like I’m poking into a virgin. She paused for awhile once my dick is fully inside her. Suddenly, she gives a few quick and hard thrust. Oh god, it was too sudden, and without control, I release a long moan to let her know I like it.

It’s obvious that she’s knew that I like it alot, and she was moving up and down on my dick like no tomorrow. Her bouncy breast, it’s just too irresistible, could see both breast bouncing non-stop infornt of me while she’s rocking. I’m truly enjoying it, she have the power to rock the whole bed moving.

Me: “It’s too great, I’m cumming soon, I cannot endure anymore.”

She: “Hold on awhile longer dar, I know you can endure it” (While she thrust harder onto me)

Me: “I REALLY CANNOT CONTROL LE…. !!!!!!” (Moaning and screaming!!!)

She hurried get herself up and prepare to jack me off. Uses her hand, she tightly tugged and pulled my dick violently. I was like a fucking volcano, erupting my load out. She continue to shuffle my shaft till I relaxed my whole body. When I’m done, she smiled at me and massage my balls for some time.

She: “Was it good?”

Me: “I just went to heaven, but got teleport back.”

She: “Still thinking about game arh?”

Me: (Smiling) “It’s very shiok and I simply loving it.”

She: “You know what?”

Me: “….?”

She: “You rest for awhile, we still got another round to play.”

Me: “WHATTT??? You serious?” (I hesitated)

She: “I told you! You will regret if you make me horny. Didn’t I?”

To be continue.........

Stay tune to the story, it's getting more exciting.

Old 12-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 15
casestudy8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercasestudy8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting tent here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1